Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All recent Mass Murderers had this ONE thing in common

divemaster5734

Liberals are told their mistreated, discriminated against, and how someone screwed them to make a living.

They are preached to about hate, and hate is breeding.

Being told about class warfare, inequality, and unfairness.

Seems some over the top, lost their top

Crazy is crazy.... And goes far beyond a political boundary.

I thought they were just deranged nut cases.

I agree. Serious nut cases.

One problem as I see it is the health care system.

Greed has taken over America and the health care system is one of the major players.

Good health care now is only provided to the ones who can pay for it.

Public health care or health care provided under insurance will only cover the basic needs for the masses. Any serious health care will put normal families into serious debt. Even some prescribed drugs are too expensive for the families of the ill to afford.

Mental Health care for these sick individuals is ONLY available AFTER they prove that they are violent. If their first act of violence comes in the form of a mass murder then the state system will pick them up AFTER they kill their victims. There are an unknown large number of people in America walking around homeless, or living with family members who have documented mental health issues but there is no money to treat them.

wish we the people could see the treatment regiment that the VA/CIA was employing. Also you get treated for a head problem. What kind of VA prescribed drugs was in this poor souls system.

Just passing thoughts of an old bald fat man. :twocents:

wish we the people could see the treatment regiment that the VA/CIA was employing. Also you get treated for a head problem. What kind of VA prescribed drugs was in this poor souls system.

Just passing thoughts of an old bald fat man. :twocents:

Hey just so you know.

Bald is in 

Five of the Twelve Deadliest Gun Massacres in U.S. History Took Place During Obama's First Term
original.jpg

Barack Obama was sworn in as America's 44th president 1,425 days ago. Since then, five of the 12 deadliest mass shootings in our history have happened. Here they are, as well as other lesser mass gun-killings that happened under his watch.

We can add the Naval Ship Yard to this list.  You think he's going to ever get his gun control legislation passed?

+1 on the healthcare Gymrat.... whole thing needs to be blown up and re written.... Like I said before a system that will still exclude 30% of the population... needing care, and written by the corporate lords of insurance companies.... and on and on... needs to go back to the drawing board. That the IRS is the controlling agency is ... well something I thought I'd never live to see...The Federal Reserve has finally breached the last thing bastion of privacy...   There's no question that a 4 trillion debt exists because we don't have national healthcare... something has to be done... and I'm all for the next round excluding any thing remotely smelling of corporate interests.... Oh and those who can pay for it? It's going to hellll almost as fast in that area as well... When ya want to make oodles of profit, and now get to blame something called national health care.... well, the accountability goes on vacation, and everyone gets to throw more money at Big Bird, and blame every thing and everyone but the corporate interests making the real money in this...

Dog, you're right on the pot pies I think... I would add to that, tuna fish somewhere in their life, and consistent consumption of oxygen, as other likely culprits.... :rolleyes:

Only if you're male.........

The frozen kind kind is but a good home made pie never!

Bama Babe....i bet you make the best pot pie ever....When this thing hits and we all have to much time...I am coming to Alabama and you are gonna make me and my family chicken pot pie.....and I think razur should come too....