Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its been a Good ride - its time to exchange my SKR -

NORTEC

that is what this website and alot others are all about...Every day a thread surfaces that is complete fiction and the same people comment and turn it into a 10 page novel with no useful information at all. Total waste of space on the internet. If I knew how to hack websites I would totally take down DG website because I am just sick of the BS thats posted on there. and its even more annoying to see the idiots on here that still believe in this charade....this crap aint never gonna happen. NOBODY has any proof this BS is ever going to come to fruition. Think about it! This crap has been going on for over a decade! What in the hell makes you think "this is about to pop" now?? Move on with your life. I check in about every 1-2 weeks and its the same crap going on...Dinar Guru website saying the same crap...great intel...you should be happy...glory glory. tomorrow night it should happen or they are pushing it back another month after month....on Dinar people you have brainwashed idiots that like being lied to and on here you have pointless threads that are started on a daily basis that turn into hundreds of replies with no point to it at all. This website needs to be closed down to for that matter....I laugh at "wait for adams text" You might as well be waiting for the second coming of Jesus Christ cuz it aint never gonna happen. This Adam person is supposed to be in the know and hes really gonna let all of you know when all this goes down??? Why dont you just check the freakin cbi website...its common sense. Just because he is a Guru and doesnt call the RV everyday or ever for that matter doesnt make him any more in the know than anyone else for that matter. Hell...I am a guru then and Im tellin all you that this is never going to happen and the sooner that more people wake up and understand that the sooner all this nonsense can come to an end...unfortunately alot you you like being lied to and dont want to give up on this fantasy

Oddball: [groans] Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning. Think the bridge will be there and it will be there. It's a mother, beautiful bridge, and it's gonna be there. Ok?

Funny. NORTEC has been back lurking but has not added any more comments to his original post.

thats ok because he had to know that no one would more than likely believe it, so in essence if NOT true then he is only lying to himself. If he didnt cash in today then he is still broke LOL

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

that is what this website and alot others are all about...Every day a thread surfaces that is complete fiction and the same people comment and turn it into a 10 page novel with no useful information at all. Total waste of space on the internet. If I knew how to hack websites I would totally take down DG website because I am just sick of the BS thats posted on there. and its even more annoying to see the idiots on here that still believe in this charade....this crap aint never gonna happen. NOBODY has any proof this BS is ever going to come to fruition. Think about it! This crap has been going on for over a decade! What in the hell makes you think "this is about to pop" now?? Move on with your life. I check in about every 1-2 weeks and its the same crap going on...Dinar Guru website saying the same crap...great intel...you should be happy...glory glory. tomorrow night it should happen or they are pushing it back another month after month....on Dinar people you have brainwashed idiots that like being lied to and on here you have pointless threads that are started on a daily basis that turn into hundreds of replies with no point to it at all. This website needs to be closed down to for that matter....I laugh at "wait for adams text" You might as well be waiting for the second coming of Jesus Christ cuz it aint never gonna happen. This Adam person is supposed to be in the know and hes really gonna let all of you know when all this goes down??? Why dont you just check the freakin cbi website...its common sense. Just because he is a Guru and doesnt call the RV everyday or ever for that matter doesnt make him any more in the know than anyone else for that matter. Hell...I am a guru then and Im tellin all you that this is never going to happen and the sooner that more people wake up and understand that the sooner all this nonsense can come to an end...unfortunately alot you you like being lied to and dont want to give up on this fantasy

Wow; Arn't you just a ray of sunshine? Two questions...1, Do you own dinar?   2. If so......Why?

• Upvote 1

Wow; Arn't you just a ray of sunshine? Two questions...1, Do you own dinar?   2. If so......Why?

what kind of retarded quesiton is that....whatever im not even going to entertain another brain washed person still holding out hope. give it up bro

Two things (among many) that really stood out to me.....1)"I have not read a single thing from him(adam) that make me optimistic", Not sure that Adams goal is to make others feel good, imo that's the individuals responsibility or the gov(lol).

2)"There is nothing wrong with giving up"...my advise is DON'T have children or apply for a job as a motivational speaker.

what does typos or anything on the internet have to do with speaking.....? moron i can type lke ths andz u can still read it fine

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

Quagmire, I notice throughout your ranting the words stupid, dumb, idiots. I dont believe you have a clue what or why alot of us speculate or invest in different endeavors. If you do your homework on the dinar the sky is the limit. Get a life and stop calling people dumb, stupid or idiotic. A free piece of advice is to lay off Adam as he could ban your buns...............Your the type of a guy that wouldve told the Wright brothers to stop that rediculous trying to fly. You must be in awe of airplanes and jets. Its not to late to get help, being that negative just cant be good for your relationships with others.

you are exactly the person all my post are aimed at...just give it up. there is no homework to do other than do a little dam research and see that the only people that say this is going to happen have been saying it for over a decade. example...the oakland raiders suck and have sucked for a very long time with no evidence of being any closer to a championship. there is nothing wrong with being a fan and keeping hope alive HOWEVER if someone says you are not winning the superbowl this year do not reply that they are all negative and they need to do homework...its a fact. THEY SUCK and if i call you dumb for thinking otherwise its because you are a complete moron for not waking up and smelling the coffee

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

- This is most likely my "Last" post on DV -

- I haven't posted in a while - didn't have anything exciting to post until now -

- I got the call late last night - on Friday I have an appointment to exchange my SKR -

I Think There May Have Been A Typo - And He Was Saying That He Had An Appointment For A Sex Change ! :o

:D:D:D

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 4

Nortec is so poor after giving all of his dinar to the mormon that his front and back door at his house share the same hinges........

U Should See The Back Door At His New 20 Acre Estate ! :o

doorbell.jpg

:D           :D              :D

• Upvote 4

QuagmireGoofity, what part of looser dont you understand...This is a oil rich countrys currency. Currencies do rv, what dont you understand??? This is a chance and Im sticking it out to see the outcome. Your rantings of negativity are just that and if you look in a mirror you will see the moron you speak of. My advice is go to a forum more suitable for you...We are vested investors and speculators in currencies and dont need your negative in put, what you need is to get help before it gets worse for you........

• Upvote 4

NORTEC,

I'm an experienced, Estate Facility Manager Caretaker of high value properties. Please let me know if you are ever looking for one. My salary requirements are in the 100K USD range. Congratulations on your good fortune! A resume & references are available.

GXR

• Upvote 2

- So many Negative nellys - So many Sour sallys - So many Bitter beavers -

- Okay - this is all that I can say about the SKR - I will throw you a bone -

- SKR was used as collateral - that is all that I can say - (for now)

- N D A - - N D A - - NDA - - NDA - - N D A -   :backflip:

- Loose lips sink ships

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I don't mean to burst any super secret bubbles.... but I think its fairly well known you can monetize an SKR and use that as an alternative funding source for your project.... IF you can get a bank or whoever to actually monetize it... This is not a super secret process.... though whoever monetized it for you might be ??? Interesting. So what I'm gathering is you are claiming you can do a SWIFT transfer with your SKR? Did this require an additional MT 760 simultaneous to the transfer of the funds? I'd be interested in terms of how it was treated.... :shrug:

• Upvote 4

- So many Negative nellys - So many Sour sallys - So many Bitter beavers -

- Okay - this is all that I can say about the SKR - I will throw you a bone -

- SKR was used as collateral - that is all that I can say - (for now)

- N D A - - N D A - - NDA - - NDA - - N D A -   :backflip:

- Loose lips sink ships

Awesome. Best Of Luck ( sincerely)....