Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its been a Good ride - its time to exchange my SKR -

NORTEC

Pretty tough crowd here.........give the guy a break.........never know......he may be correct..!!!!!........

so far, he is no more correct, or incorrect, that any of the others......let's hold off on the negative stuff until Saturday.......

and even then.......perhaps there was just some sort of mis-understanding........JMO

SKR.....   http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/safekeeping.asp

Edited by coorslite21
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pretty tough crowd here.........give the guy a break.........never know......he may be correct..!!!!!........

so far, he is no more correct, or incorrect, that any of the others......let's hold off on the negative stuff until Saturday.......

and even then.......perhaps there was just some sort of mis-understanding........JMO

SKR..... http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/safekeeping.asp

Hey, did you know they just took the word 'gullible' out of the dictionary?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

SKR.....   http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/safekeeping.asp

That would be like saying hold on guys, Okie just might be right! lol.....he is just as incorrect as the other turds calling RV every week!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It amazes me, five pages of responses to a BS post with absolutely no substance, and their are many posts that have eternal consequences only have a couple of responses. It speaks very clearly to me where this country, and the entire world is headed.

WM13

that is what this website and alot others are all about...Every day a thread surfaces that is complete fiction and the same people comment and turn it into a 10 page novel with no useful information at all. Total waste of space on the internet. If I knew how to hack websites I would totally take down DG website because I am just sick of the BS thats posted on there. and its even more annoying to see the idiots on here that still believe in this charade....this crap aint never gonna happen. NOBODY has any proof this BS is ever going to come to fruition. Think about it! This crap has been going on for over a decade! What in the hell makes you think "this is about to pop" now?? Move on with your life. I check in about every 1-2 weeks and its the same crap going on...Dinar Guru website saying the same crap...great intel...you should be happy...glory glory. tomorrow night it should happen or they are pushing it back another month after month....on Dinar people you have brainwashed idiots that like being lied to and on here you have pointless threads that are started on a daily basis that turn into hundreds of replies with no point to it at all. This website needs to be closed down to for that matter....I laugh at "wait for adams text" You might as well be waiting for the second coming of Jesus Christ cuz it aint never gonna happen. This Adam person is supposed to be in the know and hes really gonna let all of you know when all this goes down??? Why dont you just check the freakin cbi website...its common sense. Just because he is a Guru and doesnt call the RV everyday or ever for that matter doesnt make him any more in the know than anyone else for that matter. Hell...I am a guru then and Im tellin all you that this is never going to happen and the sooner that more people wake up and understand that the sooner all this nonsense can come to an end...unfortunately alot you you like being lied to and dont want to give up on this fantasy

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

He is refering to a safe keeping reciept..itś a guru driven rumor that they will all meet up at the bank for a pre agreed rate of exchange for a larger rate..I say lets see what happens...saturday will be here soon enough to start a good bash session !!!!

Randalln and his friend come to mind.

• Downvote 1

Hell...I am a guru then and Im tellin all you that this is never going to happen and the sooner that more people wake up and understand that the sooner all this nonsense can come to an end...unfortunately alot you you like being lied to and dont want to give up on this fantasy

and yet you still check in every 1 -2 weeks?  You know, sometimes people just get bored and look for ways to pass the time. This forum is apparently one of them.   Not everyone believes in the big RV although I will agree there are still a few.

• Upvote 2

and yet you still check in every 1 -2 weeks?  You know, sometimes people just get bored and look for ways to pass the time. This forum is apparently one of them.   Not everyone believes in the big RV although I will agree there are still a few.

ok?? which is exactly what I do...If I am ever doing nothing I will check in but that doesnt mean I am surprised to see the same BS on all the websites that I saw 2 weeks ago or a month ago or a year ago. Its just surprising that the same people keep commenting holding out hope when there is none. I swear some of these people must live under rocks. OR maybe they are dinar dealers...I cant take seriously that people can be so idiotic...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

ok?? which is exactly what I do...If I am ever doing nothing I will check in but that doesnt mean I am surprised to see the same BS on all the websites that I saw 2 weeks ago or a month ago or a year ago. Its just surprising that the same people keep commenting holding out hope when there is none. I swear some of these people must live under rocks. OR maybe they are dinar dealers...I cant take seriously that people can be so idiotic...

Haha... Shut the site down?!   Dis the owner?!!!  So you're definitely emotionally honest, and must be real fun at parties!   But, your ego isn't allowing you to be intellectually honest... as you said, "it ain't never gonna happen" (I'll overlook the double-negative)... but we all "get" what you're saying.   So, why are you checking in then???  Be honest with yourself... and perhaps others will respect your opinion a bit more.  Tell us, honestly... what's your motive here?  And please be a bit more respectful to Adam...  he's a friend to us here, regardless of how you feel about him.

• Upvote 3

Haha... Shut the site down?!   Dis the owner?!!!  So you're definitely emotionally honest, and must be real fun at parties!   But, your ego isn't allowing you to be intellectually honest... as you said, "it ain't never gonna happen" (I'll overlook the double-negative)... but we all "get" what you're saying.   So, why are you checking in then???  Be honest with yourself... and perhaps others will respect your opinion a bit more.  Tell us, honestly... what's your motive here?  And please be a bit more respectful to Adam...  he's a friend to us here, regardless of how you feel about him.

1. I dont know who owns this site nor do I care 

2. I have nothing personal against Adam. I do not know him My post was simply aimed at all the morons that keep posting like he is some higher god or something. I have not read a single thing from him that makes me optimistic in the least bit about this RV. Like I said just because he is a guru and doesnt call the RV every day doesnt make him any more worthy than anyone else. Its almost like this website and others are like a religion. Its pretty comical. For example You guys believe in Adam and i believe dinar peoples believes in Tony  :rolleyes:

3. i do not have a motive nor anything to hide as you tried to elegantly insinuate. When I check in I usually do not post anything because its not worth my time however i noticed someone else actually has a brain on here and posted that this entire RV BS is nothing but a bunch of crap that is never going to happen. It showed there is an actual chance there is more than bots, idiots and dinar pumpers on this website. Finally I couldnt care less if anyone here respects me lmao! Seriously...why would I care if people on here who have been following this for over a decade, 5 years, 3 years, 1 year etc respect me???!! haha All I did was simply say the obvious...I make more sense than any guru, Adam and anyone on here still believing in this nonsense put together. The fact that you or anyone else on here that is afraid of the truth and doesnt want to hear it, that is your own fault. I only want people on here to respect themselves. Not me....too bad they cannot and continue to feed possum luigi and all these idiots that post nonsense week after week.

There is nothing wrong with giving up. I am not telling anyone to burn their dinar in a huge fire pit but you would think after 10 years the optimism would be at an all time low however that is not the case and it is truly mind boggling. 

Edited by QuagmireGiggity
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

2. I have nothing personal against Adam. I do not know him My post was simply aimed at all the morons that keep posting like he is some higher god or something. I have not read a single thing from him that makes me optimistic in the least bit about this RV. Like I said just because he is a guru and doesnt call the RV every day doesnt make him any more worthy than anyone else. Its almost like this website and others are like a religion. Its pretty comical. For example You guys believe in Adam and i believe dinar peoples believes in Tony  :rolleyes:

3. i do not have a motive nor anything to hide as you tried to elegantly insinuate. When I check in I usually do not post anything because its not worth my time however i noticed someone else actually has a brain on here and posted that this entire RV BS is nothing but a bunch of crap that is never going to happen. It showed there is an actual chance there is more than bots, idiots and dinar pumpers on this website. Finally I couldnt care less if anyone here respects me lmao! Seriously...why would I care if people on here who have been following this for over a decade, 5 years, 3 years, 1 year etc respect me???!! haha All I did was simply say the obvious...I make more sense than any guru, Adam and anyone on here still believing in this nonsense put together. The fact that you or anyone else on here that is afraid of the truth and doesnt want to hear it, that is your own fault. I only want people on here to respect themselves. Not me....too bad they cannot and continue to feed possum luigi and all these idiots that post nonsense week after week.

There is nothing wrong with giving up. I am not telling anyone to burn their dinar in a huge fire pit but you would think after 10 years the optimism would be at an all time low however that is not the case and it is truly mind boggling. 

Thanks for the very lengthy response... but you didn't answer my question.   It was quite simple.  I'd say you're spending much more energy spouting your viewpoint than you truly desire, yet you haven't said anything!  LOL  There are some here that like to hear themselves.  We all have a motive here... an objective...  Yours is still unknown, even after all that.  "I don't care..."  is not quite a mature objective...

Why would optimism be at an all time low?   It's always been understood that this is a long-term speculation, and so what if it takes many more years to come?!  We're all different, with different thresholds...  doesn't make us foolish.  Many of us have extreme clarity concerning that... and I DO respect others' personal values in that regard.

Well, best of luck to you in your "quest", whatever it is.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Two things (among many) that really stood out to me.....1)"I have not read a single thing from him(adam) that make me optimistic", Not sure that Adams goal is to make others feel good, imo that's the individuals responsibility or the gov(lol).

2)"There is nothing wrong with giving up"...my advise is DON'T have children or apply for a job as a motivational speaker.

• Upvote 4

Quagmire, I notice throughout your ranting the words stupid, dumb, idiots. I dont believe you have a clue what or why alot of us speculate or invest in different endeavors. If you do your homework on the dinar the sky is the limit. Get a life and stop calling people dumb, stupid or idiotic. A free piece of advice is to lay off Adam as he could ban your buns...............Your the type of a guy that wouldve told the Wright brothers to stop that rediculous trying to fly. You must be in awe of airplanes and jets. Its not to late to get help, being that negative just cant be good for your relationships with others.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1