Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its been a Good ride - its time to exchange my SKR -

NORTEC

SWIFT transfer of an SKR...highly unlikely. remember you should never make arrangements to SWIFT or transfer your SKR to anyone or company without having a contract in place. There are fees that are taken from the proceeds, but you knew that right NORTEC? 

additionally...

which TYPE of SKR do you posess? Just curious. Does Iraqi DInar fall under gold or valuable documents?

• Upvote 3

you are exactly the person all my post are aimed at...just give it up. there is no homework to do other than do a little dam research and see that the only people that say this is going to happen have been saying it for over a decade. example...the oakland raiders suck and have sucked for a very long time with no evidence of being any closer to a championship. there is nothing wrong with being a fan and keeping hope alive HOWEVER if someone says you are not winning the superbowl this year do not reply that they are all negative and they need to do homework...its a fact. THEY SUCK and if i call you dumb for thinking otherwise its because you are a complete moron for not waking up and smelling the coffee

Quagmire....is that a place you live? 

Having you here is fun - don't get me wrong...don't go away.

It's kinda like having a monkey on your shoulder squeaking, "Hey! Stop breathin' now! Yur gonna die anyway!"

• Upvote 1

So are you out of the contingency period for the property you are purchasing or did the escrow agent inform you they don't accept dinar as a form of payment?

Reality Has Kicked In And Now He Realizes That Instead He Will Have To Settle For A Double Wide ! :o

Fortunately Possum's Wife Has A Sister

• Upvote 4

QuagmireGoofity, what part of looser dont you understand...This is a oil rich countrys currency. Currencies do rv, what dont you understand??? This is a chance and Im sticking it out to see the outcome. Your rantings of negativity are just that and if you look in a mirror you will see the moron you speak of. My advice is go to a forum more suitable for you...We are vested investors and speculators in currencies and dont need your negative in put, what you need is to get help before it gets worse for you........

:bravo::twothumbs: Good advice!

• Upvote 2

Whats NDA?

National Dinar Addicts, I go coocoo for RV puffs. NDA...NDA...NDA... Nortec, you and Okie must be drinking the same strange brew. Clarify your anacronyms and spill what you know or buzz off with the I-know-a-secret hype. I think everyone's tired of this type of a routine.         

• Upvote 2

QuagmireGoofity, what part of looser dont you understand...This is a oil rich countrys currency. Currencies do rv, what dont you understand??? This is a chance and Im sticking it out to see the outcome. Your rantings of negativity are just that and if you look in a mirror you will see the moron you speak of. My advice is go to a forum more suitable for you...We are vested investors and speculators in currencies and dont need your negative in put, what you need is to get help before it gets worse for you........

You are just whipped..not vested. There is a difference. Just because someone doesnt agree with you doesnt mean they need help. 10 years!!!!! Anyone that is still "sticking" it out hard core like some people on here are the ones I would recommend that need help.

Poor guy, he's got a classic case of dinar fever.

He'll be back..... Maybe under a new name, maybe a lot lighter in the Dinar department, maybe too embarrassed to post but he'll be back

seriously....?

Quagmire....is that a place you live? 

Having you here is fun - don't get me wrong...don't go away.

It's kinda like having a monkey on your shoulder squeaking, "Hey! Stop breathin' now! Yur gonna die anyway!"

As far as you need to know I live in Quahog but on a more serious note I know you dont want me to go away. There hasnt been a thread on here with any substance since..........ever. Just ask a-j516....

you are all just "speculators" and there has been nothing but speculation ever since this dinar nonsense started....

spec·u·la·tion
ˌspekyəˈlāSHən/
noun

1. 1.
    the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.  (in other words...a LIE)

keep on speculating......
  • Downvote 1

You guys do know that when you give him relevance and and even remotely acknowledge that he may be telling the truth .

He`s sitting back laughing his a$$ off at you.

You do realize that dont you.

He stirs the nest then sits back and enjoys the reaction he gets.

He cant have much of a life if this is the only way he can get his kicks.

Poor Nortec

wass a matter.

Nobody loves you baby boy :( 

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1