Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its been a Good ride - its time to exchange my SKR -

NORTEC

- I've been on-line - looking at my new home -

- 20 acres - Fully fenced - freeway close - 30 security cameras -

- 7000 sgft main house - 1200 sqft guest house - 3000 sqft work shop -

- Pool - with 900 sqft pool house - 2 water wells - 120 electric solar panels -

And Best Of Luck With The Nudist Colony ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 7

Perhaps this is truth in so far that

He's trading in what he has to get his Dinar back because whoever issued him the SKR [and to others as well] are in some hot water and are trying to save themselves from Bubba behind the Bars.

I don't believe the rest of it..... and perhaps he wasn't told this either.

Anyway-- bye 'NORTEC'

No retractions or backpedaling now, OK?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

According to internet acronym finder SKR means one of the following

Safe keeping receipt

Serial killin records

Soap kayak race

Sound kennel recovery

South Korea

Swedish kroner

Safe Keeping Receipt.  There are those that traded in their Dinar at banks for SKR's and now NORDIC is saying he's been called to exchange his SKR's.  

ha .... so the internet was right .... imagine that.

• Upvote 1

Sorry for my stupidity. What's SKR

Some Krap Rollin'?

That sounds amazing.....Wish I knew you and the family, I'd sure like to visit this place. Best wishes to you and your future. Go RV.

Amazing allright... And un-believable.

Not sure what to make of this - gut instinct says that no one will issue an SKR based on a  as of yet untraded currency.  I hope I'm wrong, and really wish NORTEC all the best.

Admit it.... You are SURE what to make of this.

It has been reported that groups that have already "exchanged" were given SKRs (safekeeping receipts) in lieu of cash payment until the RV officially takes place.  It's a form of IOU. 

Thanks....Sounds FAR OUT the way they used to say in the 70's.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why post about the SKR in a dinar chatroom ????????  Happy Trails to you if you find your self wealthy over another currency.  Its kind of rude to come here where you know we are all waiting on the dinar and you sit and rub such a thing in our face.   If you dont post here anymore - thats your choice.  As for the rest of us - we sit looking into space for our mothership of wealth to find us.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This is what trolls love. Threads with many many replies. Its what keeps them coming back under other names again and again.

I realize by posting I have, in effect, fed the troll as well but I couldn't resist.

Edited by _RFJ

- I know there are many Negative posters on this site -

- Bashing everything that is posted as Positive and encouraging - (haters) -

- This is most likely my "Last" post on DV -

- I haven't posted in a while - didn't have anything exciting to post until now -

- I got the call late last night - on Friday I have an appointment to exchange my SKR -

- Yes - I got the call - I  couldn't sleep a wink since the call -

- I've been on-line - looking at my new home -

- 20 acres - Fully fenced - freeway close - 30 security cameras -

- 7000 sgft main house - 1200 sqft guest house - 3000 sqft work shop -

- Pool - with 900 sqft pool house - 2 water wells - 120 electric solar panels -

- I have many other properties to aquire for my Family -

- Thank God this is over - :angel:

- Fare well - God Bless You all - NORTEC -

Ummm... okay great, but what does it have to do with the RV? There is no such thing as a SKR for dinar so, if that is what is being implied here I respectfully disagree. In case anyone forgot or didn't hear in the past about the whole "SKR" thing from other gurus and one who calls herself WITK (wife in the know), well, that BS has already been dropped into the pot a long time ago. WITK claimed she got her SKR for her dinar and cashed out or something to that effect lol.

Don't get me wrong I am very happy for you and wish you the best. However, I know for a fact that you didn't do an "exchange" of dinars for dollars on this SKR is all I'm saying. Whatever your SKR was for is not my business and again, I am happy for you and wish you and your family well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1