Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 IQD Conference Call - Tuesday, September 17, 2013

ronscarpa

Hi Everyone, here's Frank26's CC from tonight...I haven't had a chancer to read it, but brought it over for those of you who like to know what he has to say ... Good, Bad, or BS...! Please don't shoot the messenger; and if you don't like Frank, then please don't read him.  Eat whatever meat there might be, and spit out the bones.  :tiphat: 

Frank26 IQD Conference Call - Tuesday, Sept 17, 2013  :confused2: 

Post By BulldogFord65 » September 17th, 2013, 9:43 pm   •     Family: Here are the CC notes from tonight; blessings to all!

• Frank read an email from a forum member sharing a personal experience

• Frank then gave I Team’s report: They were in Israel all of last month, their mission is to secure and protect; Frank told us to forget Syria, it’s taken care of and of no impact to our investment; on Sunday I Team moved back to Baghdad, and were ordered to wait; Frank’s opinion is that is has something to do with Talibani; today Frank received a report that I Team was told to stand down

• Najafe wants to talk tomorrow, then we have the National Meeting, and the UN General Assembly so the timing is very interesting

• The question remains, is I Team to protect Talibani, or to guard his body (if he is deceased??); however, I Team has been told to stand down until Sept 20, which is Sunday – the first day of the week; does this affect our investment? But they want to talk now – Najafe, National Meeting and UN; I Team was moved, so the stand down order is interesting and it is not known at this moment exactly what it means

• Frank returned to a file he opened up about a month ago; Frank asked us to pay attention to oil and gas prices, precious metals, and the value of the dollar

• In Q1, USD was $0.71 and gold at $1800-1900; when the rumor came out that the rate was in the budget, the value of the US$ went up, but gold stayed the same; now, the USD is around $0.81 and gold is down; why? Countries are moving their gold around, there have been massive movements; 

the relationship of the USD and gold is unbalanced; a lot of gold has been sold by banks and it has been bought up – by whom? Iraq for one; but they have plenty of gold, so why? China bought as much gold as possible; Asian countries have bought a mountain of gold; the IMF bought gold

• Silver has not changed much 

• Gold is around $1200 this week, it’s been flipping between $1200 - $1400; look for patterns; notice that no one flinched with the NASDAQ and NYSE went down 3 times

• Kuwait is getting a new currency in October, and the USA is also getting a new currency in October – too many things are lining up, too many things are overlapping

• Walkingstick post 23 – pay attention to Dr S and what he, the UN and IMF are doing; articles on the budget for 2014: state 812 Trillion and 263 Billion – what do we see??? Two sets of books with 2 completely different numbers 

• Frank then played Delta’s report: Delta said hello to everyone, still looking at September as a pretty big month, there is a 5 year plan that is huge for Iraq; there was a big celebration at a major hotel with very high level officials, M is very busy signing documents,

Iraqia TV is saying the currency has to be recognized internationally, Delta still looks for the IN-country rate to come out at $0.86 and stay there a couple of years; the National Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, and he is looking for contracts to be signed

• Frank will be on a webinar tomorrow for the Tesla product; a post will be made with the details so that anyone who wants to join can attend; Frank encourages us learn about it and study it

• In Frank’s opinion, he does not except the rate to be announced tomorrow by Najafe, his opinion is that it’s probably the status of the banks and their readiness

• Frank ended the call with prayer, and Andy lifted the prayer with the shofar horn blast

• Upvote 3