Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News From the White-Horse's Mouth?

Sparta

This ..  recently posted on whitehouse.gov ... http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/20130915-financial-crisis-five-years-later.pdf

49 pages,  ... worth the read, but make sure you have somebody taste-test the kool-ade first.

Thug would say something like this:  "CNN broadcasting from ...  ....  ....  "  (I put some of the kool-ade into my hummingbird feeder, and no birds have died yet ...  the kool-ade might be OK ...  it just might be Okkkkk...  not sure, though.

• Upvote 1

All I could get through before puking dinner, lunch, breakfast, and morning coffee was the Executive Summary.  What poppycock!  If one lived in a vacuum (instead of the U.S.) and read this, the natural conclusion would be that Obama is literally "the second coming of Christ."

If I cared to spend the time, finger usage on keyboard keys, brain power to organize my response, EVERY point in this propaganda piece could objectively and quantitatively be debunked. 

But why waste the resources?

There:  I got it off my chest!

Go RV........

All I could get through before puking dinner, lunch, breakfast, and morning coffee was the Executive Summary.  What poppycock!  If one lived in a vacuum (instead of the U.S.) and read this, the natural conclusion would be that Obama is literally "the second coming of Christ."

If I cared to spend the time, finger usage on keyboard keys, brain power to organize my response, EVERY point in this propaganda piece could objectively and quantitatively be debunked. 

But why waste the resources?

There:  I got it off my chest!

Go RV........

bbbbbbbbut .. Big Newby, cmon!  This came from the white-horse's mouth.  Propaganda, you say??  Nah, never.  Not in my lifetime ...  never known propaganda to have been distributed from the white-horse's mouth.  Never, and I am really old!!

What a bunch of crap....but you know what....there are an awful lot of people that actually believe everything he says. I thought after how things are going with his approval rating that he would not recover but we have some relatives that absolutely think the sun rises and sets in him. But they are from California....nough said!! BRAIN DEAD