Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US GOVERNEMENT - Post Caution - IRAQ

Dinar Buddy

Wow, read page 2 of this link from the CFTC.gov - Commodity Future Trade Commission.  The printed material is for the protection of investors and speculators.  This was located on the US government fraud website.  We should all try to call the toll free number and investigate further. 

http://www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@cpfraudawarenessandprotection/documents/file/cpforeigncurrencytradingfraud.pdf

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Wow, read page 2 of this link from the CFTC.gov - Commodity Future Trade Commission. The printed material is for the protection of investors and speculators. This was located on the US government fraud website. We should all try to call the toll free number and investigate further.

http://www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@cpfraudawarenessandprotection/documents/file/cpforeigncurrencytradingfraud.pdf

Do you just try and find things that are negative? Why do you even come in these boards? Did your Mommy not hug you enough when you were little? Why don't you go get involved with something that you believe in and spend your time there? Do you realize how many other things you could be doing to improve yourself and others instead of coming on here and wasting ours and your time? Join Big Brothers & Big Sisters.. At least your doing something good for yourself and others. I had 4 sisters. Would have loved a big brother. Even if he was a ****.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 6

All information is important when it comes to speculation or investment. We should also understand risk and be cautioned. There are many people that have lost everything... There was never information posted to help them. Are the gurus honest, trustworthy, and are promoting your best interest?

A family member suggested this to me a few years back, so I got in. He got so sucked into this and leveraged everything. No way to rebound. He recently passed... I am not looking for brother, I want to help people be aware.

We wait...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is relative to Forex.... IQD dinar is not recognized for trading on Forex.... Not sure what dots you are connecting....

He has this site confused with the koolaid drinking sites where members mortgage their homes, sell their cars and family members believing every guru's word on the rv intel. We are seasoned and believe that Iraq needs to have a currency stronger than an 8th of a penny. Most on here won't lose sleep or their life savings should the rv never occur.........this is DinarVets, home of the most "keep it real" diarians on the web.........

• Upvote 10

Do you just try and find things that are negative? Why do you even come in these boards? Did your Mommy not hug you enough when you were little? Why don't you go get involved with something that you believe in and spend your time there? Do you realize how many other things you could be doing to improve yourself and others instead of coming on here and wasting ours and your time? Join Big Brothers & Big Sisters.. At least your doing something good for yourself and others. I had 4 sisters. Would have loved a big brother. Even if he was a ****.

Whats the matter Jaygo? Are you not secure enough in your investment that you have to attack Dinar Buddy for posting a word of caution? Instead of tearing him/her down with little insults just take the high road and say that you dont agree with him. If I or anyone else has any news abut the Dinar whether it be good, bad or indifferent it should be posted here. Peoples feelings get hurt because they cant handle any little bit of negative news in regards to the IQD.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What applies to other world markets also applies to the US market.  Ask, ask, ask questions!  

But understand that the US markets have no fear of investors moving their funds to more lucrative markets.  ;) 

They are just trying to help you make a good decision by leaving your investments in the USA. :ph34r:  

Whats the matter Jaygo? Are you not secure enough in your investment that you have to attack Dinar Buddy for posting a word of caution? Instead of tearing him/her down with little insults just take the high road and say that you dont agree with him. If I or anyone else has any news abut the Dinar whether it be good, bad or indifferent it should be posted here. Peoples feelings get hurt because they cant handle any little bit of negative news in regards to the IQD.

This guy is constantly bringing in negativity. He spends a lot of time doing it. All I am saying is do something else that could be good for yourself and make a positive impact on others.

• Upvote 6

Dinar buddy, check the isx section, are all these people that just made 200% gains getting screwed? How about the people that made the gains on TASC, them too? It's called speculation for a reason. High risk can lead to high reward. Despite how much you don't like breitling, he does talk about not living beyond your means. If your not willing to take the losses, then don't play.

When it's not at 1167 any more and starts going up, I'm looking forward to hearing you back peddle.

• Upvote 2

I think Dinar Buddy is using a Lite-Brite to connect the dots... =-O

Ohhh, love those things, especially the new led ones, but how do you connect "dots" with them?

If you tell me it takes a special "insert", I'm leaving cause I heard about the bay area once.... JK!

• Upvote 1

Listen folks. "Don't invest what you can't afford to lose." that's what the pamphlet says. That's what we do for the most part on this site. So take that approach and we don't worry about post for we know what the score is. Right? Go RV

Your either on the bus or not.

:moon-from-car:

• Upvote 2

All information is important when it comes to speculation or investment. We should also understand risk and be cautioned. There are many people that have lost everything... There was never information posted to help them. Are the gurus honest, trustworthy, and are promoting your best interest?

A family member suggested this to me a few years back, so I got in. He got so sucked into this and leveraged everything. No way to rebound. He recently passed... I am not looking for brother, I want to help people be aware.

We wait...

Thanks Dinar Buddy,

People on here don't want to hear that this may not happen.  I have been invested for sometime many many years, but treated my investment like I was going to Las Vegas. I took what I could afford to lose, not to be confused with that I wanted to lose.  I bet it and if this happens great, if it doesn't then I wish I had gone to Vegas at least there I would have had some fun.  People that lashout at you are the ones with the head in the sand and just don't want to hear that this might not actually happen.  For 10 years maybe more people have been being sucked into this investment, and the guru's always claim next week, oops, Sunday, after chapter 7, after the ebril, after the sun comes up and finally the one I love the most is its already happened and we missed it.

I have asked some high ranking people in Washington DC, and people that might actually know something about this from the World Bank, IMF,  to "boots on the ground". Here is what they say.  "I bought some hearing the same things your are, but I don't think it will happen.  The Dinar may increase overtime but I don't think it will ever be placed at a 1:1 or 3:1 but you never know and hence why I bought some".  As long as this is your view on life you should be good because your not losing your house, car, or anything of real importance if you bet what you could spare.  Dreaming, and hoping, are great for everyone, but keeping a healthy grasp on reality is always the best.

Thanks again for caring enough about others to Share even if it was not appreciated by some.

Eagle007

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

mean, clean and be nice. too many worries.....Go RV. Think positive...Go RV

Wow, read page 2 of this link from the CFTC.gov - Commodity Future Trade Commission.  The printed material is for the protection of investors and speculators.  This was located on the US government fraud website.  We should all try to call the toll free number and investigate further. 

ok I read all of it. I didn't read anything I already knew. I hope that all people are at least smart enough to ASK-QUESTIONS before just giving up their $ no matter how much or little $ they have. Thanks for the read. Go RV

Thanks Dinar Buddy,

People on here don't want to hear that this may not happen.  I have been invested for sometime many many years, but treated my investment like I was going to Las Vegas. I took what I could afford to lose, not to be confused with that I wanted to lose.  I bet it and if this happens great, if it doesn't then I wish I had gone to Vegas at least there I would have had some fun.  People that lashout at you are the ones with the head in the sand and just don't want to hear that this might not actually happen.  For 10 years maybe more people have been being sucked into this investment, and the guru's always claim next week, oops, Sunday, after chapter 7, after the ebril, after the sun comes up and finally the one I love the most is its already happened and we missed it.

I have asked some high ranking people in Washington DC, and people that might actually know something about this from the World Bank, IMF,  to "boots on the ground". Here is what they say.  "I bought some hearing the same things your are, but I don't think it will happen.  The Dinar may increase overtime but I don't think it will ever be placed at a 1:1 or 3:1 but you never know and hence why I bought some".  As long as this is your view on life you should be good because your not losing your house, car, or anything of real importance if you bet what you could spare.  Dreaming, and hoping, are great for everyone, but keeping a healthy grasp on reality is always the best.

Thanks again for caring enough about others to Share even if it was not appreciated by some.

Eagle007

This guy is constantly bringing in negativity. He spends a lot of time doing it. All I am saying is do something else that could be good for yourself and make a positive impact on others.

Thats all well and good but is it negativity he brings or the voice of reason and common sense? If I posted a news article directly from the GOI or CBI that said the currency would never rv some of you would look at it like its negative (and bash me for posting it) because it goes against all your perceptions of being an instant millionaire. We as Dinar holders have been promised instant wealth many times over by the 'gurus' and when information that says otherwise comes to light, it gets bashed because it spoils the instant millionaire dream. I am constantly searching for information about the IQD. I will run across some info that I dont want to hear but instead of crying about it I am ready for whatever may come, rv, rd, lop, total loss or whatever. Still hoping for the instant millionaire but if it doesnt happen then oh well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1