Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling another 50,000 IQD, possibly more

Danneedsrvnow

Just started a new job thank God.....& I even enjoy it for the most part!   :woot:

Anyway, I thought I was going to be on the first payroll (as was told) & I find out I am not. I am selling two 25,000 IQD notes for $60 USD through PayPal. If you are interested please email me at dca77755@yahoo.com & there I will provide you with my PayPal email address.

Thanks

Dan

I have offered to buy your dinar the last 2 times you have posted. I was willing to buy them from you for the price you have stated. My emails and PM have been unanswered. I'm not gonna play your games anymore. Best of luck with your new job. Maybe you won't have to "sell" any more Dinar.

I have offered to buy your dinar the last 2 times you have posted. I was willing to buy them from you for the price you have stated. My emails and PM have been unanswered. I'm not gonna play your games anymore. Best of luck with your new job. Maybe you won't have to "sell" any more Dinar.

I'm sorry....it's not a game. I answer my emails when I receive them. I have sold some dinar from ones who have emailed me. Please contact me again & I will sell to you.