Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - Maliki's Endorsement Of The 5 Year Development Plan !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Ignoring The Presence Of Al-Maliki !

9-16-2013  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:  "The presence of al-Maliki .. Kicks the launch of a five-year development plan"    Nice!  Good to see this moving forward.  IMO, this event today is huge!   We knew the CBI announced to the banks last Wed, to implement the new auctions rules from last March (which was basically 'liberalizing" the foreign exchange market).  Today's announcement is Maliki's official endorsement to go ahead with the plan which includes monetary change to support it.  Activating this plan, is the green light to move forward with the free market and all that is part of it..including the dinar.

9-16-2013  Intel Guru Frank26   HCL and Erbil are completed, implementation would be a major announcement; the 5-year budget plan which is up and running is also a great announcement; there are many great things ready for announcement, and any one of these things could be the announcement, and it’s also possible that the RV will be announced.  The WTO has always said that when Iraq lifts the 3 zeros, there are welcome to join; today, the WTO asked Iraq to join because they have fulfilled all the requirements. Iraq’s banks are poised to walk into international status.

9-16-2013  Intel Guru Frank26   the NYSE/NASDAQ was down again – they were down twice already, and it happened again yesterday; most of the world currencies run through NASDAQ; they have been down 3 times in past 30 days, and yet it’s not a news issue, it’s been ignored – the financial capital of the world goes down 3 times and nothing is said about it?    we will not see the NASDAQ go down again – it’s been downloaded and tested; done!

9-16-2013  Intel Guru Delta   still feeling good about Sept;  intel is still consistent, the IN-country rate in Iraq is still expected to be $0.86 - $1.16 for several years with a managed increase IN-country; there is a National Meeting scheduled for Sept 19 and there is a tremendous amount of activity going on behind the scene, international investors are pouring in to Iraq, Maliki is signing anything and everything put in front of him, the MoF are very busy and very covert - many meetings occurring in hotels to keep quiet; again, the WTO issued the entry invitation.

9-16-2013  Newshound Guru Shredd   It has been known that the project of omitting zeros from the Iraqi currency will like to take place in next month.  “This project will lead to reducing the proportion of the national currency traded from 4 billion to one billion.”  The statement further reveals that the size will be reduced to a quarter and this will enhance the value and easy to transport."  this will enhance the value easy to transport = low denoms, simply cannot happen without a rate of a dollar otherwise, supply will run out real fast or Iraq will fully dollarize and ignore their newly released dinar...NOT.  if this plan really sticks to the stated time frame, we are at the most 106 days away from a rate of at least a buck.

9-17-2013  Newshound Guru Mailman17    A FIXED BUDGET IS WHAT IRAQ MOST LIKELY HAS TO OBTAIN...BASED ON A FIXED RATE. I RESPECT THOSE WHO SUGGEST A FLOAT, BUT I STRONGLY DISAGREE THAT IRAQ WILL GO THAT ROUTE. THOSE COUNTRIES USING THE DINAR AS FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVE, WILL NEED A STABLE RATE OF EXCHANGE TO MAINTAIN THEIR OWN BALANCE SHEETS AND THE IMF IS PROBABLY SEEING IT THAT WAY AS WELL.

9-17-2013  Newshound Guru Mailman17   THAT DOESNT MEAN THE DINAR WONT GO UP IN VALUE. WE JUST WONT SEE IT AS THE M2 WILL ALSO BE ADJUSTED MINUS THE 3 ZEROED NOTES. AND, WHEN THAT IS DONE DOWN THE ROAD, WE AS INVESTORS WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST AS THE ONLY ONES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AN INCREASE PAST THE 1-1 WILL BE COUNTRIES.   IRAQS M2 WILL THEN ONLY REFLECT THE NEW NOTES IN PLAY...ALL THE LARGE WILL BE A FOREGONE CONCLUSION UNLESS YOUR A COUNTRY...WHICH WE ARE NOT. AS ALWAYS...JMO 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Thug, the five year plan right on time .  Also Kuwait rolling out their new currency on October 6th.  Now Iraq wouldnt want to miss the boat and get shown up by their big brother kuwait, I think they might have something to prove 

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Thug, the five year plan right on time . Also Kuwait rolling out their new currency on October 6th. Now Iraq wouldnt want to miss the boat and get shown up by their big brother kuwait, I think they might have something to prove

Wish I could give you a + on my phone but I can't. No your talkin!!!!

• Upvote 5

What's the five year economic plan have to do with an exchange rate? Nothing

There are countries with bigger economies and lower exchange rates than Iraq.

Iraq will pass laws. Iraqis economy will turn to the better. But don't think, that means the exchange rate must improve! It doesn't have any connection. Imports vs exports, interest rates, balance of payments will effect exchange rate.

So whatever economic plan, it doesn't matter. The question is rv before rd, or rd to rv?

People focus on every detail of Iraq, and 99% of it has nothing to do with an exchange rate.

Iraq can operate at 1166 or 1:1, and be successful. Plenty of examples out there

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting While Ignoring The Presence Of Al-Maliki !

9-17-2013  Newshound Guru Mailman17   THAT DOESNT MEAN THE DINAR WONT GO UP IN VALUE. WE JUST WONT SEE IT AS THE M2 WILL ALSO BE ADJUSTED MINUS THE 3 ZEROED NOTES. AND, WHEN THAT IS DONE DOWN THE ROAD, WE AS INVESTORS WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST AS THE ONLY ONES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AN INCREASE PAST THE 1-1 WILL BE COUNTRIES.   IRAQS M2 WILL THEN ONLY REFLECT THE NEW NOTES IN PLAY...ALL THE LARGE WILL BE A FOREGONE CONCLUSION UNLESS YOUR A COUNTRY...WHICH WE ARE NOT. AS ALWAYS...JMO 

As usual, this does not make any sense, so I call B$ here.

Is Mailman17 trying to say that we won't be able to get our hands on the New (smaller) notes in exchange for our Old ones?

Something smells fishy here and it's not the Fukashima Smoked Pacific salmon swimming up the creek right now.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Thug, the five year plan right on time .  Also Kuwait rolling out their new currency on October 6th.  Now Iraq wouldnt want to miss the boat and get shown up by their big brother kuwait, I think they might have something to prove 

I totally agree with you Easy... but I don't know if'n I would call Kuwait Iraqi's "big brother" to their face... they were the ones on top for a long time... I don't think they are gonna like being outdone by their neighbors if it's within their power to revalue their own currency and back it up with some pretty impressive reserves... imo!!!  ;) 

Thanks Thug... have you got your bags packed yet?  Gotta get ready for your Thugilicious tour to Iraq to get this thing jump started!!!   :eyebrows: 

• Upvote 1

hate to be a no-no Nellie  :(   but really !   when the w.t.o.  gets Iraq into the mix, they will most likely have no effect on moving the dinar up or down In value,  they truly are loving the u.s. dollar so much , they do not have to print any new notes and the big notes of dollar seem to be every where  in Iraq ,,,,  so the u.s. is printing and sending all the new notes  and Iraq is having a feast ,  from oil sales ,,,  the more I read the more it takes to believe ,  and I haven`t read the best news post yet , to get back to the good hype  :unsure: