Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would you give just 1 minute of time to help?

PartyTime

Would you give only 1 minute of your time to help a family in need that would provide them with much financial assistant needed to care for their child?

This is a husband and wife who have a child that needs a great deal of medical care. Their electric bill alone runs $800 - $900 per month! They are in a contest where if they get the most votes they will win some free solar panels for their home that would drastically cut their monthly electric bill. For just one minute of your time to vote for them could result in helping this family for years to come that would save them thousands in electric bill costs.

They keep trailing within about 100 votes of one other contestant. With all the members here you could help this family win.

You can vote once each day and you can vote from multiple sources if you have access to the internet from a home computer, a phone, at work, etc., and votre once per day from each source.

This is a link to a facebook page that you do not need to be a facebook member to access. Just click the link below and the page will come up. Then wait for the youtube video on this page to load. Right on the youtube video screen you will see a "vote" tab to click on. Just click on that vote tab and your vote will be counted.

The video itself is only 1 minute and 39 seconds. Watch it and vote to help this family win the solar panels.

https://www.facebook.com/EnphaseEnergy?sk=app_403834839671843&app_data=view-vote%2Cfor-1225952

• Upvote 6

Thxs Maggie,

I asked the members for help awhile back in help with voting so we could get a grant for a playground in our area. We were not successful but many members rose to the occassion to help. We went from dead last to a close second.

DV members are a caring bunch. They can also sense the BS from the real Macoy. I sense this is one of them times. I hope members do take a minute and vote.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer

Voted again today. Looks like they are ahead by a landslide ?? Am I reading this right ??

pp

They are as of this post just ahead by under 200 votes. They have been running neck and neck with one other contestant. These two are ahead of all the rest by a landslide, but this family is could lose to one other group. So vote as much as you can. This ends on the 30th Sept.

Raleighwood did you look at the video? Take a look and maybe you could click on the "vote" button while you are there. :)

This is a link to a facebook page that you do not need to be a facebook member to access. Just click the link below and the page will come up. Then wait for the youtube video on this page to load. Right on the youtube video screen you will see a "vote" tab to click on. Just click on that vote tab and your vote will be counted.

The video itself is only 1 minute and 39 seconds. Watch it and vote to help this family win the solar panels.

https://www.facebook...ote,for-1225952

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/161064-would-you-give-just-1-minute-of-time-to-help/#ixzz2fI4djiOT

Raleighwood did you look at the video? Take a look and maybe you could click on the "vote" button while you are there. :)

https://www.facebook...ote,for-1225952

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/161064-would-you-give-just-1-minute-of-time-to-help/#ixzz2fI4djiOT

Lol no honestly I didnt evenn go that far just cause thst number caught me off guard as being a little excessive for an electric bill. Does anyone here have an electric bill similar to that or close? I try to do a little homework before jumping into things. Just wanted a little basic info.....

How in the world is their electric bill 8 to 900 a month? I know the story is sad and im not being rude by any means but seriously! If they have a house that big, maybe they should just downsize. Can someone help me umderstand how it could be so much?

Well our house is only 2200 sq ft and it is just my wife and I. Our electric runs over $500 month in the summer with the air running. So with all that medical equipment they have to run and being in HI with year round temps requiring air to run, I have no doubt their bill runs that high. And if you watch the video he shows the electric bill.

Well, we will vote, but the electric does seem excessive. We live in a 3,000 sq. ft house built in 1882. Yup, 1882. Our bill for August in Arkansas , AC running 24/7, was $209.00. Seems like some insulation might be in order?

I am also wondering why their insurance is not covering some of this as part of necessary home health care?

Well, we will vote, but the electric does seem excessive. We live in a 3,000 sq. ft house built in 1882. Yup, 1882. Our bill for August in Arkansas , AC running 24/7, was $209.00. Seems like some insulation might be in order?

I am also wondering why their insurance is not covering some of this as part of necessary home health care?

they are in Hawaii. Do you know the electric rates there? just askin'

Wm13

each category.

Hawaiian Electric Company (Island of Oahu)

Rate Schedule 2012 avg. cents per kWh Residential 35.10 "G" Small Power Use Business 36.50 "J" Medium Power Use Business 31.77 "P" Large Power Use Business 30.11 “DS” Large Power Use Business, Directly Served 28.02 "F" Street and Park Lighting 32.92

These figures are derived by dividing the total revenue by the total kWh sold for each category during the year.

Hawaii Electric Light Company (Island of Hawaii)

Rate Schedule 2012 avg. cents per kWh Residential 42.47 "G" Small Power Use Business 45.16 "J" Medium Power Use Business 39.39 "P" Large Power Use Business 35.70 "F" Street Lighting 41.06

These figures are derived by dividing the total revenue by the total kWh sold for each category during the year.

Here rates for 2012 give or take now days add more.

each category.

Hawaiian Electric Company (Island of Oahu)

Rate Schedule 2012 avg. cents per kWh Residential 35.10 "G" Small Power Use Business 36.50 "J" Medium Power Use Business 31.77 "P" Large Power Use Business 30.11 “DS” Large Power Use Business, Directly Served 28.02 "F" Street and Park Lighting 32.92

Hawaii Electric Light Company (Island of Hawaii)

Rate Schedule 2012 avg. cents per kWh Residential 42.47 "G" Small Power Use Business 45.16 "J" Medium Power Use Business 39.39 "P" Large Power Use Business 35.70 "F" Street Lighting 41.06

Here rates for 2012 give or take now days add more.

These rates are 2.5% more than where I live.

they will win this mydogz

Wm13