Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 9-18-2013

TexasGranny

Forgive me if I've missed this before. Do you honestly believe that Iraq can make dramatic changes in their economy with the growing violence? I know bombings are an everyday occurrence there and seem to be taken as business a usual by many. But, do you think that many companies are truly as anxious to start building there as the reports state? I just don't think the international community will give the dinar the value that Iraq believes it deserves. Do you really think there will be significant movement before the violence is greatly reduced? Thanks.

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam. I've read some news at newshound about Iraq is near to WTO full membership. In your opinion, how important this WTO membership for Iraq to RV their currency? Are they related? Or this WTO news is nowhere near for Iraq to RV their currency? Thanks and have a good day.

Hi, Adam. This is my first question since I've joined. I just saw the article about Kuwait adopting a new plastic-based currency, primarily saying that it will be more durable as the main reason and following other countries who are planning to do the same. In your opinion, do you think there may be more to it and will there be have any impact on any Iraqi RV plans? Thanks in advance.