Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Celebration in Erbil - Barzani's speech - Serok Barzanî li ahenga piştevaniya li Lîsta 110 PDK li Akrê

gh0str1der

if I had seen the post , I would guess the honor code,  or something along those lines,  could be a voteing deal also ,  but from the latest reports ,  2 more bombs went off in a neighbor hood ,   been a lot of this lately ,  but not so much in the kurdis area`s ,   I wonder !!  could they have the early dinar revalue warning system

GO KURDS GO! GO Barzani!

GO IRAQ!

GO RV @ $3.33

WM13

Calling all Kurdish interpreters!

اللغة الإنجليزية من فضلك

Speak English Please

Говорите на английском языке Пожалуйста

Edited by waterman13

Barzani 'concern' on his supporters in Sulaymaniyah, the center of the election battle heats up
« on: Today at 21:12 »
On the way to the Parliament of Kurdistan Barzani 'concern' on his supporters in Sulaymaniyah, the center of the election battle heats up

Newspaper world Erbil - birth-Rubaie

tried to President of Kurdistan help his audience in Sulaimaniya at a difficult time, with the approach of parliamentary elections, and the mounting pressure faced by the supporters of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK). traveled Massoud Barzani to a special ceremony his party was held Thursday night in the heartland of Jalal Talabani , President of the Republic absentee, and told fans "I appreciate the size of the pressures that تتعرضون her." and characterized the election campaign in the city of Sulaymaniyah violence which almost turns into a phenomenon daily since its launch early September the current, called upon the presidency of the regional parliament Kurdish citizens to "stop the chaos of violence." said Barzani, in a speech when attending a ceremony turnout for the candidates list of the Kurdistan Democratic Party in Sulaimaniyah, "thank the supporters of the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the efforts that have been made ​​for the success of the campaign, and I know very well that you تتعرضون great pressure, and you must commit instructions and controls the electoral commission, even if you place order for provocation" . urged Barzani in his speech, the sons of the Kurdistan region to go to the polls and vote to raise the name of the Kurdistan region. , it condemned the presidency of the Kurdistan parliament, on Saturday, cases of violence in election campaigns and killed a number of people, claim to preserve the atmosphere safe and quiet through it. said in a statement to the presidency of the Kurdistan parliament that the campaign began quietly, but with near hold them in the atheist and the twentieth of the month of September this getting out of its borders and witnessing cases of violence resulting in the deaths of two in the city of Sulaimaniya. statement added, "We strongly condemn these actions, which are of Business chaotic and irresponsible and a departure from the law and the principles of democracy, "and urged political entities and members and supporters of political parties to maintain calm election campaign and could direct notified to adopt the language of objective and professional and fashionable. confirmed the presidency of the parliament that it is necessary only graduated campaign of the framework of the electoral law and instructed the High Commission Independent Electoral Commission, stressing the need to preserve the atmosphere safe and quiet. was a security official in Sulaimaniya's second largest city of the Kurdistan region said, last Thursday, killing one person and wounding two others in a shooting on the gathering of supporters of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan city center. presented earlier in a candidate mass change of the Parliament of Kurdistan to attack by unknown assailants in Sulaymaniyah, which led to his injuries. come these events in conjunction intense electoral competition, and offers many of the young men to go out to promote their candidates in the form of clusters. was shooting occurred before three days near the headquarters of belonging to the Movement for Change in Sulaymaniyah, where hit by a stray bullet, one المروجات of the movement mentioned and I wanted dead on the spot. , for its part, announced the Electoral Commission for extension of the period of submission of candidates for council elections provinces of Kurdistan to the middle of the month. was a statement Nuri responsible institution of elections in the Islamic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) have been reported in time Previously, the Commission extended the deadline for political entities to hand over lists of candidates for provincial elections four days. said Chairman of the Board of Commissioners "decided to extend the submission of candidates for political entities for elections to provincial councils Kurdistan region to the end of working hours on 15 September the current," according to news agency quoted "Afterglow News. " said Nuri then that the preoccupation with the Kurdish parties electoral campaign of the Parliament of Kurdistan is the reason for the late submission of party lists of candidates. in another matter, said the Deputy Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Georgi-Posten that the United Nations supports the efforts of the Electoral Commission for elections for elections Parliamentary and provinces in the region. came the words of Boston in a joint press conference with the President of the Commission Serbst Amedee after a meeting with the General Office of the Independent High Commission for Elections and brief him on the conduct of the electoral process and the ongoing preparations for the elections. said Posten at the conference, "We are here today in Arbil to express support for the UN the efforts of the Commission For the ongoing preparations and respect for the Commission to date and the timetable set for these elections in the atheist and the twentieth of September ongoing. " and added, "We at the United Nations on the lookout for delaying the holding of these elections for some time, but we are happy that the elections Kurdistan parliament will be held and the people choose their representatives. " emphasized Posten continuation of the United Nations in support of the Electoral Commission for elections to conduct these elections on schedule, adding that everyone in the region, Iraq and the world awaits elections Kurdistan parliament. And on the UN's role in the elections, he said, "According to the systems adopted in the UN we can not participate in the process to monitor these elections or monitor the performance of the Commission, but we follow their work and leave the control of others. " Commenting on the election campaign under way in the region, said Posten that "We congratulate the Kurdish people on this campaign as they campaign peacefully and very active." In turn, He Amedei on the importance of having the role of UN in the electoral process in Kurdistan. "We believe that the role of the international team in support of the democratic process is an important factor, so we coordinate high with the Muslim Brotherhood in the United Nations regarding the elections, the Parliament of Kurdistan." entitled to 2,000,803 thousand people vote in elections Parliamentary Pkordstan of whom 1,000,195 thousand voters in the province of Sulaymaniyah, and 991 thousand voters in the province of Erbil, and 615 thousand voters in the province of Dohuk. will be made ​​by the voters cast their votes in a thousand and 300 polling stations, and seven thousand polling stations, as well as 150 polling stations to vote on which precedes suffrage two days later.

http://www.ankawa.com/forum/index.php?topic=699651.0

Text of the speech President Barzani during the celebration of Mass in Sulaimaniya in support of the list
Published in the September 15, 2013

Text of the speech President Barzani during the celebration of Mass in Sulaimaniya in support of the Kurdistan Democratic List of
Arbil September 15 / September (PNA) - attended by Massoud Barzani, president of the Kurdistan Democratic Party saw the city of Sulaimaniya on Tuesday evening largest public celebration in support of the party's list for elections to the Parliament of Kurdistan.

During the ceremony which was attended by a large number of members of the Political Bureau and the leadership of the party and the crowds huge members Alپarta and his supporters and the masses of the province of Sulaymaniyah loyal, President Barzani word historic task which he congratulated the people of Kurdistan anniversary of September revolution great, describing the city of Sulaymaniyah as the land tournaments and it can not differentiate between Sulaymaniyah , Alپarta and Barzani are embraced by Barzani during the commander and placed under house arrest in the forties of the last century, the most notorious dictatorships faced throughout its history, and gave President Barzani Over the meanings of gratitude to this city Following is the text of the speech of President Barzani:

Dear sisters and brothers,

Dear comrades

I am very pleased to meet with you this day in the city of Sulaimaniya, City of Heroes, on this occasion, dear where we live today in the month of September I extend to you all my warmest congratulations on the occasion of the anniversary of September revolution great revolution, nationalism and revolution rebuild individual Kurdish, revolution, build self-confidence of the individual Kurdish .

Dear Valentines:

Can not differentiate between Sulaymaniyah and Alپarta (KDP) and Barzani understanding and unity of conscience and life, and Barty thousands of martyrs heroes of this region, who promised their blood a sacred trust and a super in the minds of Alپarta, and Ayalam of martyrs and leaders of the heroes, Vlsulaimanah for us, meaning private-Semitism, are those city dear that has embraced Sheikh Ahmed Barzani and his brother, Mullah Mustafa Barzani and their family in the forties of the last century, and returned Barzani immortal in 1943 (where he was serving stage imposed house arrest) to the prominent assistance and cooperation of Sheikh Mahmoud immortal and Barty history Thumper in the depths of the city of Sulaymaniyah, From here, nor allowances to repeat again: can not differentiate between Sulaymaniyah and Alپarta and Barzani at all, Sulaimaniya is the city that taught enemies dictators informed lessons and بالمجرم leader friend (commander of the Legion Brigade century which was implemented in 1963, the greatest crime and brutality against the city) and I by the sons of Sulaymaniyah brave to be buried alive without to release any misuse of Barzani Mustafa it so we wanted to Sulaymaniyah and owe them our lives.

Dear sisters and brothers:

A few days and go into the fateful election, and very important and that takes place on 21 / month .. I hope that abide by the instructions of the Electoral Commission for elections and taking into account all relevant laws and not تردوا any provocations your right, we look forward to the elections peaceful and fair has already asked to invite the largest number of international observers and neutrals to observe these elections closely so that no one could challenge them or to lose credibility, and come back and ask again taking into account the instructions of the High Commissioner, and I call on all the people of the Kurdistan Region to head on September 21 to the polls, especially our brothers in Alپarta.

Dear sisters and brothers:

I invite all of you and your families to go to the polls on that day, so we have a full opportunity to serve you and we look forward also deserve you, the important thing is to win the Kurdistan Region in this election and will win, God willing.

Dear Sirs: I did not come today to show you and I set who will Tantbon, you are more knowledgeable who Tsoton and that achieves your interests, but I've come to give you from the depths of my gratitude and appreciation to the steadfastness and Ovaúkm and dedication I am fully aware of the extent of the pressures that Thmmeltmoha and tragedies that Astmoha, but you you stay سائرين on your approach struggle, you are a model of sacrifice and redemption, and a good example of the activist true, as I have come to tell you: You are the pioneers of Alchordaata (Nationalist Thought Kurdish), which is the approach that we learn from you, you are right Alپartyon owners principle hard, and learn you also how to fulfill the Party and Barzani Mustafa.

Dear Sirs: You are the owners of this party and I invite you once again to run for calm and not to respond to provocations by any party, but they continue your struggle daily to these high moral character was left on the elections only a few days and then will take the people of Kurdistan decision and Snkhadda all the decision of our people .. We will not cut off promises to one or pretend what we accomplish and offer them, but tell them: Be witnesses to what we have presented to you and the rest of the acquis is the largest .. There is still a long way ahead of us, and the tasks Alپarta and duties are difficult and sacred, but I am sure, that there is no impossible in front of this party as long as enjoys Bhmtkm and your support and your support, and in conclusion, I do not like to stand in this hot weather more than this, you have your me, O sweethearts extremely loving : thanks and appreciation for the steadfastness, Btolatkm and Vdaúkm and Hhamtkm .. Kurdistan Kurds lived lived .. Glory and eternity to our martyrs and wish you happiness and joy and victory of Kurdistan and the Kurdistan Democratic Party .. This celebration of Mass included a variety of art events.

Brotherhood newspaper

http://www.lalishduhok.com/?category_name=news

• Upvote 1

TBomb, you are the bomb. Sounds like progress, Kurds might be the only thing holding that country together, leading the way in rule of law, progress, production, and amenities for the citizens. Hey, Baghdad you could take some notes from the Kurds.

WM13

Rv at $12.00 to 1.

And the Cowboys won.

Not

No, it 1 to $3.33 and the Pack did win!

WM13