Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could Adam Have Been Right All Along?

Look at it people, you can do all the numbers, have a super computer spit out all sorts of crap, but the world's monetary system is rigged! It's a fiat currency system manipulated by the World Bank, The Vatican, London (the Crown), The FED (Federal Reserve Bank), The IMF, The Bank of England. The Money Masters, The Illuminati BANKSTERS. If you think things free float, or it's based on this GDP, or that debit ratio, it's all BS. It's all manipulated to line their pockets with fiat currency, to buy precious metals, then they will collapse the fiat currency, claim that only gold and silver are money, then issue a one world currency "backed" by precious metals, which it won't be. Mark my words, this is what will happen, it will be the ultimate deception.

JMHO

WM13

I have been thinking along the same lines.  Not that I'm happy about it, but what can we do?  Thanks for the post. :twothumbs:

If this ever does hit maybe a few of us should talk.

I have some friends invested, and we plan on pooling a portion to offer help far beyond just throwing a few dollars around.

It could start something that stays long after we are gone.

I discharged in 1976, while it's gotten a lot better since then, there's a lot of people that need help that would rather die than put a hand out to the one that screwed them  in the first place.

there's some stuff you will never let go to just anyone.

With all the interested peeps even a .10 would make a big start.

There's a lot of folks invested that have chosen to stay away from any online discussions.

I agree, count me in.  :bravo:

***///

So will quite a few Veterans who will finally have a place to live,

courtesy of their 'ol friend, 'OlSarge and his decade-old IQD notes. :salute:

He bought them, held them, passed them to us to hold for him and make sure his dream lives on.

We can't wait.... and neither can our fellow Vets --- C'MON RV !

I'm a Vet also and it would be great to be in a position to help those who didn't fare so well when they were sent to protect us.   :salute:

• Upvote 2

Let's be honest. Its been a long ride. If it finally does something, anything, especially come in around ten cents, then you are cashing in. That is an enormous return. If it begins to float, even better. 10 cents is a dream come true at this point.

Agreed. And that makes sense ( to deem it for what it would be... an enormous return).. I've been stating that for some time now... 100 fold our Capital... Would be the first time ( and only, I'm sure) for me and many or most of us here.

To me it would certainly be the strike of a lifetime ( financially).

Edited by umbertino

It makes me laugh sometimes when I read posts stating that it has to come out at a high rate against the dollar ....... It doesn't and by the way 10 cents is a high rate from where we are right now.

There is no guarentee in any of this ....... The gurus have pumped out so much rubbish over the years I think some people are confusing fiction with fact and the reality of the world we live in.

To go from 0.00086 to 0.10 is an astronomical increase in value.

I'd love for them to come out at the pumped rate of $3+ but I don't see it happening out of the gate maybe 10 years from now it will gradually rise to that rate.

I'd be happy with 0.10

Take what you can and get out while the going is good .... Greedy people always get burned.

• Upvote 2

listen i dont see the dinar coming out at a float.  I think when they do come out it will be at a fixed managed rate that needs to hold for at least a couple of years.  So imho .10 won't cut it and needs to be closer to the U.S dollar  Call me greedy i dont give a crap im in it to win it and wont cash out at a sucker rate.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

It makes me laugh sometimes when I read posts stating that it has to come out at a high rate against the dollar ....... It doesn't and by the way 10 cents is a high rate from where we are right now.

There is no guarentee in any of this ....... The gurus have pumped out so much rubbish over the years I think some people are confusing fiction with fact and the reality of the world we live in.

To go from 0.00086 to 0.10 is an astronomical increase in value.

I'd love for them to come out at the pumped rate of $3+ but I don't see it happening out of the gate maybe 10 years from now it will gradually rise to that rate.

I'd be happy with 0.10

Take what you can and get out while the going is good .... Greedy people always get burned.

Not only a high rate ( .10 cents) but a VERY high one at that.

listen i dont see the dinar coming out at a float.  I think when they do come out it will be at a fixed managed rate that needs to hold for at least a couple of years.  So imho .10 won't cut it and needs to be closer to the U.S dollar  Call me greedy i dont give a crap im in it to win it and wont cash out at a sucker rate.

Easy.. Wouldn't you deem it a SUPER win to get 100 times ( again...IF that were ever possible which  is unlikely imo)  your Capital? Seriously......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

.10¢ would be a blessing.... But I don't think for a second that they will bring their currency out at anything less than the previous rate. This is JMO...but there has been WAY too much time and money put into this just for them to settle for mediocrity! The way ones who set all this up have big plans for Iraqs currency, and .10 to the dollar is not what I see happening. Thanks for the post! God Bless!

Hoosier I'm with you and Easy. IMO at a $3+ rate even the redneck trailor trash will think about establishing a savings account and keeping most of their currency intact and uncashed. So will the BIG BOY investors. They will hold the currency as an asset. At a $3+ rate Iraq could control growth which IMO is exactly what they want. So the idea that everyone will cash in so the CBI cannot handle that kind of rate is shallow thinking and not looking at the possible bigger picture....IMO

10 cent don't wash, sorry but I have never belived that, just does not make cents. At this point I'm rethinking this whole IQD investment, if Saudi is at .26 , what makes you think Iraq will be any better.all I know is I'm ready to get of this ride !

If this ever does hit maybe a few of us should talk.

I have some friends invested, and we plan on pooling a portion to offer help far beyond just throwing a few dollars around.

It could start something that stays long after we are gone.

I discharged in 1976, while it's gotten a lot better since then, there's a lot of people that need help that would rather die than put a hand out to the one that screwed them  in the first place.

there's some stuff you will never let go to just anyone.

With all the interested peeps even a .10 would make a big start.

There's a lot of folks invested that have chosen to stay away from any online discus**sions.

***///

'OlSarge designed a fully self-sufficient village concept that can be duplicated cookie-cutter-style all over the country.

Using safe dome construction that can not be shot, burned, flattened by hurricanes or tornadoes. 

All FEMA approved. All made in the USA.

That way they can always sleep in peace and feel safe.

Each village has a rec /community house complete with BBQ area & Smoke House,

each dome is completely handicap accessible - from parking to bathrooms to kitchens.

After the concrete pads have cured,  a six-unit + Rec House facility can be built out, wired & plumbed in a week !

Solar panels, wind turbines and water containment/filtration features all take a another week.

He knew his fellow Vets are proud and want to be independent. He also knew not all of them have families or

others they want to be dependent upon.  This is by Vets, for Vets. 

No more "old Soldiers Homes", no more sleeping under over-passes, or becoming victimized in homeless shelters.

No more traditional housing they cannot take care of themselves after getting the key.

That was his dream and his gift.  Our job now that he is gone is to get it done.  Come on RV.

I have been thinking along the same lines.  Not that I'm happy about it, but what can we do?  Thanks for the post. :twothumbs:

I agree, count me in.  :bravo:

I'm a Vet also and it would be great to be in a position to help those who didn't fare so well when they were sent to protect us.   :salute:

***///  See our post above to DIVEMASTER.

It will work.  We CAN do it !

'OlSarge left the project to us and failure is NOT an option!

Welcome aboard !  :salute:  :salute: :salute:  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

God's Morning to All,

This is what I remember of war. The neighborhood boys leaving. Some never to return, leaving their families in grief. Some returning, but not like they "were" when they left. While some moms and dads taught their kids to stay away from those "not right in the head anymore" vets. My Dad did not. He taught me to speak to them and help them when we could. So in saying this, I would like to help also. It may not be as much as others have to offer. And WHEN the RV happens I know others are ok at .10, but I would need it to be $1 to be able to contribute a nice donation.

Thank you and God Bless

• Upvote 1

God's Morning to All,

This is what I remember of war. The neighborhood boys leaving. Some never to return, leaving their families in grief. Some returning, but not like they "were" when they left. While some moms and dads taught their kids to stay away from those "not right in the head anymore" vets. My Dad did not. He taught me to speak to them and help them when we could. So in saying this, I would like to help also. It may not be as much as others have to offer. And WHEN the RV happens I know others are ok at .10, but I would need it to be $1 to be able to contribute a nice donation.

Thank you and God Bless

***///

Thank you, thank you, thank you, SCARYMARY.

Not all help will be financial. 

Your hands and heart are also worthy contributions and your wanting to help is awesome !

God Bless You, Ma'am ! :salute:  :salute:  :salute:  Luv, 'OlSarge'sGals

• Upvote 2

***///

'OlSarge designed a fully self-sufficient village concept that can be duplicated cookie-cutter-style all over the country.

Using safe dome construction that can not be shot, burned, flattened by hurricanes or tornadoes. 

All FEMA approved. All made in the USA.

That way they can always sleep in peace and feel safe.

Each village has a rec /community house complete with BBQ area & Smoke House,

each dome is completely handicap accessible - from parking to bathrooms to kitchens.

After the concrete pads have cured,  a six-unit + Rec House facility can be built out, wired & plumbed in a week !

Solar panels, wind turbines and water containment/filtration features all take a another week.

He knew his fellow Vets are proud and want to be independent. He also knew not all of them have families or

others they want to be dependent upon.  This is by Vets, for Vets. 

No more "old Soldiers Homes", no more sleeping under over-passes, or becoming victimized in homeless shelters.

No more traditional housing they cannot take care of themselves after getting the key.

That was his dream and his gift.  Our job now that he is gone is to get it done.  Come on RV.

***///  See our post above to DIVEMASTER.

It will work.  We CAN do it !

'OlSarge left the project to us and failure is NOT an option!

Welcome aboard !  :salute:  :salute: :salute:  

This is a very good idea.

Domes can be skeletalized and then sprayed with gunnite/concrete mix in a day.

'OlSarge'Gals

Thank You.

P.S. my grandpa Ozzie was a 101st Airborne Screaming Eagle. He has dementia and Alzheimer's now, which is sad. He is fighting that war all over again in his mind. My hands maybe small but my heart is big. And I offer them both to you and yours to help build that dream.

With much love, respect, and kindness.

ScaryMary