Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could Adam Have Been Right All Along?

.10¢ would be a blessing.... But I don't think for a second that they will bring their currency out at anything less than the previous rate. This is JMO...but there has been WAY too much time and money put into this just for them to settle for mediocrity! The way ones who set all this up have big plans for Iraqs currency, and .10 to the dollar is not what I see happening. Thanks for the post! God Bless!

• Upvote 1

Agreed. 10 cents would be incredible.

it would be a miracle. All the 1:1 talk is through deleting three zeroes. IMO, there is 0% chance we get a dollar for each dinar. That's misconception by those who came up with their own definition of deleting zeroes. Won't happen, I'd bet all my dinar on that. The world of currencies would collapse and so would the dinar. It's impossible in the world of macroeconomics. Jmo
  • Upvote 2

IMO, Iraq would never pay infidels $100,000 for dinar they paid $100 for. This is how you bankrupt a central bank. Won't happen and I don't think it's even possible.

A rv is a liability. Iraq would be giving away 1,000 barrels of oil for free in this scenario. And if they are giving away oil, where's the oil to sell to fund the 116 trillion dinar budget?

The central ba k would be rving to trillion dollar deficits, which it couldn't support. They would need a 100 trillion dollars to cover, and they never could. With everyone wanting to exchange dinars for dollars, the foreign reserves would be erased, and nothing to support the new currency.

No central bank would ever do this to themselves. It's imaginary

• Upvote 2

***///

So what are you going to do with your dinar, SANDSTORM..... :confused2:

Should we put all 'OlSarge's IQD in the blender, turn it into confetti for New Years? :(

its just my opinion, sarge. I'm sure yours is different. Dinar wise, it's doing a good job of collecting dust. If it hits ill cash in. If not ill leave it buried in the abyss.
  • Upvote 1

.10¢ would be a blessing.... But I don't think for a second that they will bring their currency out at anything less than the previous rate. This is JMO...but there has been WAY too much time and money put into this just for them to settle for mediocrity! The way ones who set all this up have big plans for Iraqs currency, and .10 to the dollar is not what I see happening. Thanks for the post! God Bless!

I tend to go with you hoo-------because it would be a insult to be soooo low..Go RV

• Upvote 1

well----.7 cents>  why would we be considering OSI and all the cost we're paying for just .7---------????

how much does osi cost? Worse case you don't osi, and pay end up paying taxes.

Personally, I'd rather pay upfront, than worry about the IRS fishing through loopholes 5 to 10 years later. Then you have to worry about audits and them kneedling through your life. I'd rather pay 20-40%, and walk away.

its just my opinion, sarge. I'm sure yours is different. Dinar wise, it's doing a good job of collecting dust. If it hits ill cash in. If not ill leave it buried in the abyss.

***///

Or wallpaper the bathroom wall across from the toilet with it...?

So you may sit and reflect on it as a testament to your incredible patience!  :lol:

Well, we're in it for the long haul.... so it'll do as yours - sit and gather dust . :)

• Upvote 1

Osi, For dinar use, isn't a great idea. Really speculating on speculation. I wouldn't pay to set up osi, on the presumption some day later ill use it. Just me, but I wouldn't pay for something there's a 50% ill never use.

To me it's like buying insurance, on a powerball ticket. It only matters, if it hits. And if it never does, you wasted all money on insurance for something that never happened

But if it does hit, you'll be happy

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I tend to go with you hoo-------because it would be a insult to be soooo low..Go RV

An insult...Ok.... But .....I'd take a.10 cents  RV (if it were ever  be possible, granted..... and it'd be a blessing for us holders if it were ) anytime over a supposed 1:1 RV whch would almost surely come with a castration of zeros ( I ain't no Economist mind you but I see it really tough for us to get  1,000  for something we paid 1...jmho)..... Should I go for a 100 fold ( if ever and if only....) of my Capital RV or with a 0 fold my Capital ( plus commission fees etc. so it would really be a loss in my book) RV?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

So we come up with a new fangeled device... aimed at savin' them there socks Dog... if'n ya don't chew it up to bad that is!!! 

AA031847_XS.jpg?w=400&h=400&keep_ratio=1

Sorry this is a repeat picture... but the editor chopped me off before I could get this done... that or Dog chewed up one of the computer wires and caused a crash... pick whatever story ya'll believe!!!  :eyebrows:

***///

So will quite a few Veterans who will finally have a place to live,

courtesy of their 'ol friend, 'OlSarge and his decade-old IQD notes. :salute:

He bought them, held them, passed them to us to hold for him and make sure his dream lives on.

We can't wait.... and neither can our fellow Vets --- C'MON RV !

If this ever does hit maybe a few of us should talk.

I have some friends invested, and we plan on pooling a portion to offer help far beyond just throwing a few dollars around.

It could start something that stays long after we are gone.

I discharged in 1976, while it's gotten a lot better since then, there's a lot of people that need help that would rather die than put a hand out to the one that screwed them  in the first place.

there's some stuff you will never let go to just anyone.

With all the interested peeps even a .10 would make a big start.

There's a lot of folks invested that have chosen to stay away from any online discussions.

• Upvote 5