Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could Adam Have Been Right All Along?

Everybody else feel free to chime in on this one, but here is what I see, including my calculations after the article:

Draft of 2014 budget complete; Not yet approved by Council of MinistersPosted: September 15, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics
Tags: Ceyhan, Committee, Council of Ministers, Economy of Iraq, House of Representatives, Iraq, Member of Parliament, Oil reserves in Iraq

Completion of the draft budget for 2014 and submit them to the Council of Ministers

Posted on: 14/09/2013 09:28:09

Commission announced the economy and investment in the House of Representatives for the completion of the draft budget bill for next year 2014 is waiting for the adjournment of the Council of Ministers.

A member of the Committee on the economy bloc MP Abdul Hussein Abtan citizen “The budget for 2014 submitted to the Council of Ministers has not been approved yet and therefore did not reach the House of Representatives.”

“From the budget is expected to take a full month until completed, and that next year’s budget adopted 3 million and 500 thousand barrels of daily oil exports at $ 90 per barrel.”

Between Abtan that “estimates of the total budget so far reached 166 trillion Iraqi dinars is expected to be completed in November next fully.”

So, with that understanding, here's what I see:

$90 x 3,500,000 barrels/day = $315,000,000/day usd

x 360 = $113,400,000,000/year

/ 116 trillion iqd:

9.775862 iqd = 1 usd

1usd / 9.775862 iqd = 0.1022927 usd or about 10 cents

1 IQD = 10 CENTS US

Isn't that pretty close to Adam's long-standing rate prediction?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

OK, I have a question though. Where is the 116 Trillion Dinar figure from?

Should that be 166?

WM13

Oops, not enough coffee yet!

Correction:

116T iqd / 166& iqd = 0.69879518

.1022927 usd x 69.879518% = 0.071481645

SO... 1 IQD = 7 CENTS U.S.

Still not a bad place to start a float though. IMO

ok so lets say it comes out at .07 cents....how high will it go do you think in the first 6 month then the first year???

I know these are opinions, but just wondering what yall think

Im thinking a quarter .25. That would pull a hell of alot of it in. Most people would keep alot back on the chance it would go higher 

But a small cash in of about half a mil would get you real healthy real quick. Give you some breathing room so you can kick back and see if it gets higher

• Upvote 1

K good luck to you Easyrider. :)

Maybe I would save a few dinar... but certainly not all.

I kinda like the idea of having a bird in the hand... rather than 2 in the bush.

Not to mention that by the time the dinar hits a dollar... the dollar may be worthless... just a thought.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

still waiting on pat b  and his buddy at the for-ex ,,,  the rumor is  .65  cents per  :peace:   look at what is about to hit the fans in Iraq , not to mention the every day dammm  car bomb ,  the folks are about to do another in the streets protest,  they have seen the numbers and the pay scale of politicians,  it is time for the numbers to even out ,,,  closer to the 1 to 1 than any other number  ,,,  j.m.o.

• Upvote 1

The amount of oil they produce and what they charge per barrel doesnt have an effect on the rate of the dinar just because they post a budget amount. Not related......

that is true !    but what I look at is who and what price is in the language ,   the one minister of finance stated {  the dinar can with stand 2 dollar 50  per dinar }  and c.b.i. keeps saying ,, or someone in the field , says a 1 too 1 value against the dollar ,,,, not to mention the billions in reserves and gold to back the currency ,,,,,,   they could even go back to the good ol`  days of 3 to 1   { operative word <----  could }  thanks raleighwood }

• Upvote 1

that is true ! but what I look at is who and what price is in the language , the one minister of finance stated { the dinar can with stand 2 dollar 50 per dinar } and c.b.i. keeps saying ,, or someone in the field , says a 1 too 1 value against the dollar ,,,, not to mention the billions in reserves and gold to back the currency ,,,,,, they could even go back to the good ol` days of 3 to 1 { operative word <---- could } thanks raleighwood }

Those articles indicated they could support 2.5 times its current value. Not that they could support a 2.50 dollar rate. So they could technically support a value a little under 500 to 1. The gold they hold is actually included in the 80 some billion in reserves so thats the total of what they have to work with in regards to the currencies value.

Look at it people, you can do all the numbers, have a super computer spit out all sorts of crap, but the world's monetary system is rigged! It's a fiat currency system manipulated by the World Bank, The Vatican, London (the Crown), The FED (Federal Reserve Bank), The IMF, The Bank of England. The Money Masters, The Illuminati BANKSTERS. If you think things free float, or it's based on this GDP, or that debit ratio, it's all BS. It's all manipulated to line their pockets with fiat currency, to buy precious metals, then they will collapse the fiat currency, claim that only gold and silver are money, then issue a one world currency "backed" by precious metals, which it won't be. Mark my words, this is what will happen, it will be the ultimate deception.

JMHO

WM13

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

soo  we wait and see . if Iraq will be in the same league as the other big oil producing arab nations, in the above 1 dollar values or will they come out low because they do not honor the Iraqi citizen ,  all are good ideas , but like a few have said , we do not know what it will do until the day after it happens

• Upvote 1