Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent Prayer Request For a Friend

RodandStaff

My prayers to your friends. Miracles do happen and will for 

the fine young man. My son is living proof ,TBI  hairline fracture's C1/C2.

November 13,2011 Fort Sill ,OK. All Nick remembers to this day is a pastor

asking if he believed in God and that my son is in his hands. It is kind of

funny now being Catholic he does not remember a priest.  Although one

called me.

• Upvote 1

Here's the latest update ya'll on my friends son with a note from them...

"Thank you to everyone for adding our son to prayer list, for uplifting him up in heart felt prayer, and for continuing to keep up the faith. As of this evening, his ventilator has been reduced, his blood pressure and oxygen levels are well, his body temperature as come down drastically, and he is overall stabilized. He remains in critical condition and is still unresponsive however, he has made great improvement in less than 72 hours and we need for everyone to pray for his brain to heal well and whole again. We do feel that God is with him and that your prayers are working! We believe that God does work miracles. So please continue to pray especially for his brain and the continued healing of his body. Again, thank you so much for your overwhelming support and love. We will continue to keep you guys updated since our son isn't allowed to have visitors at this time due to his vulnerable status. Much love to you all from the our family. (for privacy sake, I've edited the names out).

Thanks again DV friends... to use a sports term... ya'll come through "in the clutch situation" (for you non sportsy type folk... that means "a tight spot")... and again... I'm always grateful, thankful, and overwhelmed by your response!!!  Love to ya'll!!!  :hug: 

• Upvote 4

Lord, asking You to touch this young

man. Heal his body from his head to his

toe. Mend broken bones, remove all

injury to his brain, restore him, Lord.

I pray for his parents, comfort them and

give them the assurance that You are 

right by their side, strengthen them and

encourage them. Lord, God bless Rod

and his family as they minister to their

friends, we ask this in Jesus Name. 

Thank You, Lord that You hear us when

we pray  :praying: and You answer.

• Upvote 1

I will ad him to my prayer Rod -

Heavenly father, we ask you to strengthen both this young man and his family, both physically and spiritually. Send your Son, the great Healer, to this young man to help him, as he helped the lame and the blind when he walked on this earth. For your compassion, O Father, we pray in Jesus's name, Amen.

• Upvote 2

Certainly will be praying for this young man and his family.  And also, that the doctors and nurses will use all their skills to assist in the healing for his body and brain injuries.  It goes without saying that Christ will have His arms around this family to help them through these difficult and emotional times.

• Upvote 1

I will ad him to my prayer Rod -

Heavenly father, we ask you to strengthen both this young man and his family, both physically and spiritually. Send your Son, the great Healer, to this young man to help him, as he helped the lame and the blind when he walked on this earth. For your compassion, O Father, we pray in Jesus's name, Amen.

AMEN

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I've posted an update on my friends son.  I got to drive over and visit them this past weekend, and there has been much improvement overall... swelling has gone down tremendously, cracked ribs and collar bone healing... but he has still not woken up.  That can be somewhat normal for an injury of this type.  Now I'm aware there is natural healing that takes place... a part of normal recovery.  That is definitely happening, but on top of that, there has definitely been some noteworthy things going on.  The family has all drawn closer to each other.... and closer to God.  That's especially true with the dad... what an amazing turn around.  He admits he had left God in his past... but this has shaken him up and caused him to examine his whole set of core values.... he is reevaluating his entire value system and his foundation that his family is built on.

I have to say this... after seeing their faith in action I've been challenged myself, so I've been spendin' some time thinkin' about my "foundation"... never hurts to double check how things are going before they break down.

The family has asked for folks to pray for strength and continued faith to trust God to intervene.  I personally have already seen some miracles in the family... and the fact that the son lived through this is amazing... so if ya'll would continue joining me in praying for the Lord to show up in a big way... and get all the glory I'd appreciate it!!!  Thanks ahead of time!!!  - Rod

• Upvote 2

No problem Rod - consider it done -

Heavenly Father, we thank you for sending your Holy Spirit to this family, helping to guide them through this difficult time. We pray that You continue to give your strength and love to this family, providing the comfort and healing that you as our Father are so willing to give. We as this through your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

• Upvote 1