Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Wondering if people are giving up and selling Dinar?

wess144

Look the best way to do it is just forget about it for now. Take a chill pill and maybe one day you look at it you'll see that it RV and it's at 2.50. That would make my day! Let's just pray to god that it will happen soon. So hang in there and chill out. Have faith!! Oh GO RAYS!!!

Really?...surely you know that Kuwait didn't have a HUGE RV.....and they didn't put out any misinformation before they didn't have the HUGE RV....

One thing that I will bet on. There will be negatives signs coming out of Iraq before the RV. They will not wanting to attract flies (speculators). They will go out of their way to discourage any further speculation. Kuwait did the same thing before their HUGE RV.

Naw,...folks are lossing hope and like any true predator instead of saying hold fast it's just around the bend. They say I'm a good guy you might be right. ." My very good friend." I will give you 800. He! He! He! and sell them again for 1000." My very good friend."

Well hold fast it is just around the bend, and if it were only what you paid x's 2 it is better than a loss.

Perhaps the move is just a business opportunity to take advantage of those who overspent their rent money on IQDs and couldn't afford to wait out the R.V. after all before the landlord caught up with them. Why not exploit the weak and turn in a little extra margin at the expense of the easily deceived who would otherwise get far less for their dinars at the local pawn shop.

I feel for you all that have been in this investment for such a long time. I'm not going to give up. I haven't been in it as long as some of you, but I figure what the heck I'm along for the ride no matter how long it takes. I believe it will happen eventually and I want to be there when it does. Just hang on and be happy and always think POSITIVE.

if they don't rv by dec i plan to sell my rv before its use will be toilet paper and i suggest everyone does the same

You have no faith, If anyone want to sell go ahead, you can contact me and we can set something up so I can buy your dinar!!!

Do what you have to do, you have to sleep at night and if one takes this investment personally, it will eat you up especially

if you spent money to buy with money you could not afford to loose.

Know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run.