Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Wondering if people are giving up and selling Dinar?

wess144

I have noticed that DinarTrade is offering less to buy back Iraqi Dinar,

they went from $900.00 now to $880.00 per million Dinars Uncirculated New Notes.

Could this be Dinar buyers are selling more than buying from dealers?

Do the dealers know something, like maybe this is not going to RV/RI for a long time.

Or... maybe this is to cause some to panic and sell their Dinar now, knowing the RV/RI is just around the corner!

I agree ... maybe they are trying to squeeze an extra profit margain in there before it RV. They stand to make more money at the rate it is now since more people can but it. Once it RV they will go to normal exchanging and not the bulk we are use to now.

Or... maybe this is to cause some to panic and sell their Dinar now, knowing the RV/RI is just around the corner!

See ... It seems we already have two that will be selling now from their post. How many more to follow? The more CBI can get off the streets the better for them. I am holding strong and keeping faith!

Last month they said when it RV`s they`ll buy back at $150.00 per 1 Million Dinar.Now its $880.00.

Thats a big hike.

Somethings around the bend.Ali must know its gonna hit soon,and big.

He is refering to the actual price of dinars being worth $880 for a million to buy back now not later when it RV. The $150 per 1 million is a fee to your exchange later after the RV and its price.

Last month they said when it RV`s they`ll buy back at $150.00 per 1 Million Dinar.Now its $880.00.

Thats a big hike.

Somethings around the bend.Ali must know its gonna hit soon,and big.

You have it wrong 150.00 will be the cost of converting the RV'ed 1 million dinar money into USD. The $880.00 id what dinartraders will pay you to buy back your 1,000.000 Dinars you currently have before it RV's. Do you understand it now??

Well I see we have some dinar chickens running away from the investment. Not me though. I bought some dong to hedge my investment bet. If iraq keeps dragging this out maybe the dong ship will come in and I will pay off my bills (not too large these days) and buy more dinar from these chickens. I am in it for the long haul PERIOD! Especially with dogs in 2 fights now. Makes this investment even more interesting.

I have noticed that DinarTrade is offering less to buy back Iraqi Dinar,

they went from $900.00 now to $880.00 per million Dinars Uncirculated New Notes.

Could this be Dinar buyers are selling more than buying from dealers?

Do the dealers know something, like maybe this is not going to RV/RI for a long time.

Don't forget the dealer makes money when you buy from him, then

he makes money buying it before it RV's. Then to top it off he makes more selling it again when someone else buys what you paid for. So don't be so quick to pull out JMO

im selling all my ten million now....ive heard some really bad things recently and id rather get out now...you people might wanna do the same....

Drop me a note Jigga if you still really want to sell them. I suggest you hang in there, but if you are serious on selling - write to me. My information is on my profile page and available to everyone. Leave me a message with number or email.

RON ;)