Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

International law: Turkey's preparations for a military coup in Iraq

yota691

LGD...brother I don't know if something you read here set you off,.... but right now you are sounding like some other person, who is some place else in time..... I think you spent time in the sand?? And I know that is hard time and I know that it wears on a person....and I know the thought of bringing that onto US shores is greater than any nightmare most will ever have.... 

I get that you are not saying you want to kill people... and I know you know God is a God of free will.... and therein, not everyone is going to make the choices we would like for them to make.... And that is frustrating, and seems all the more threatening when wrapped by a religion "they" share in common... Unfortunately, I'm also pretty sure that because the thing driving the whole conflict is about money, and money and corporate ability to make more money,... eradication of Islam won't solve the problems of human greed, corruption, and whatever else drives old men to send young men to their deaths to defend.

And for what its worth... we already tried the whole eradication thing... It was that little parade through Europe and the world we call the Christian Crusades. There aren't any fully documented records of just how many died in the effort to bring Christianity into their lives.... though it is known that 70 thousand people were butchered in the destruction of Jerusalem, 8000 Jews in Germany, thousands of Muslims on the Iberian peninsula, hundreds of thousands in Asia and on and on... The Jews and Muslims fought side by side in defending Jerusalem, and those who were not killed in the battle, were massacred when they ultimately lost the city to the crusaders.... And these Crusades waged in the name of Christ, went on for decades and decades decades.... And I can only imagine for anyone who was anything other than Christian,.... during that time period they... just like many now.... they believed there would be a perpetual war (which in fact spanned the entire lifetime of entire multiple generations)... with heinous death, at the hands of a Christian religion, which only existed to destroy the lives and hopes of others.... ...

Because that is all they saw, everywhere they looked for the entire span of their life, and in the stories they heard from their great grandfathers grandfather..... And they were right, ..... hundreds upon thousands of hundreds of thousands of people were killed by people calling themselves Christians, in the name of Christ....

Would I want to be judged as a Christian by that.... No.....And I am guessing there are a couple of Muslims out there feeling the same way right now. Does that mean I am defending Islam? No, I shouldn't have to, its not mine to defend..... But what I am saying, in judging another religion against the history of my own.... I can't help but notice I'm on pretty shaky ground when it comes to judging it relative to the body count it leaves behind....

Your post was extremely well expressed.  I am a true believer that ALL religions have something good to offer.  Further, that  religions are define by the good and bad people that follow them.

• Upvote 1

I hear it is very impressive.

Quite actually, I was only on the eastern side, ancient Ephesus and Istanbul. It was the first predominantly Muslim country i had been to which was very different for me. I was not expecting that. Just an extremely different culture. I wish I had traveled to the southwestern part, considering everything that has been going on the last few years.

Your ugly words about the "eradication" of a whole group of people, in my opinion, make "Christianity" sound more satanic than "radical" Islam.  The God and Jesus Christ I know, do not adhere to this type of vial thinking.  My God and Jesus Christ, give you a choice to come to him, and in my opinion, most choose to come to him.

Exactly! and that is why I DO NOT believe in ANY religion. However, I do believe in GOD and Christ. Some will argue that that makes me a "Christian". I am not and neither God nor Christ gave any indication that people should make up all of these religions including Christianity. The word Christian  actually started out as a derogatory term that people would call the followers of Jesus. ALL religions are basically just another form of government IMO. Just check out history (and I mean the real history) on religion and war and the minions of human beings who have been slaughtered by religious groups...and it isn't just Islam by the way. I believe the catholic church holds the record thus far for murdering. Anyway, that's just my two dinar about it.

• Upvote 1

Stepping onto the stage ::::: peering into the spotlight::::: ahem.....Paxx is it?..... Interesting name.... so,  weighing in for the Hebrew group...albeit quick to point out only 1 opinion from 1 of the 12,.... it seems you have a point you want to make, and that you have information you think is important....though I can't quite say share... as it appears you are under the impression that presenting it as some divine contest wherein you know all the answers and if only we knew what you knew, then we too could be as holy as you in knowing the Glory of God..... It appears that somehow you've the mistaken impression  that chiding, taunting and challenging another is an effective means of sharing God? And yeah sure we get that from others... but at least I have some context as to what they are talking about...

I'm willing to listen and interested in what you have to say.... but this Bullies for God thing is really getting over played  and like all the others, gets in the way of your words. Meaning you who have assumed the responsibility for delivering the message, now have the responsibility for having destroyed it's content in making it about you....

What's the anger about? Its not like you've ever engaged this discussion before. What's up with the need to come out of the chute blazing... If I look like a deer in the headlights... I am... this is my basic look of: wtf from where out of the blue sky did this flaming asteroid fall... And of course my first response wants to be : if I get approved, does that mean I get a kosher stamp like the food I eat? But I'm not going to say that, cause it only feeds more misunderstanding into whatever it is you just put out there that I don't understand in the first place.... Any chance you could back up and be a bit more clear as to the context of what you are saying and a little less angry that we don't have the faintest idea as to what you are referring in the macro scope of things?

Course if this is a Maxwell's silver hammer thing and your of the slap em, jack em, angry people tribe, then never mind... Yours would be a different intention.

As far as Jesus goes, again from one of the Hebrews,... in the Jewish sense of the word... You might find this opinion interesting.... or not... I can't tell from you've said...

Hebrews( Shemites) and Jews(Amalikites) are legendary enemies so your point of the clip is what?

Your post was extremely well expressed.  I am a true believer that ALL religions have something good to offer.  Further, that  religions are define by the good and bad people that follow them.

Barbara, I agree with you.

Tbomb have you read the old testament?

Yes, Greg, I've read the old testament.

• Upvote 1

Hebrews( Shemites) and Jews(Amalikites) are legendary enemies so your point of the clip is what?

Shemities? No,The Christ came from the line of Shem, he was a type of Christ, this is the Adamic line. Amalikites, maybe, but children of Esau, YES! They are Edomites. They are still in struggle for the birthright. Jacob stole the birthright from Esau, because God told him to. Even told his mother, Rachel. Read the struggle for the birthright by Stephen Jones. http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/teachings/books/

Wm13

• Upvote 1

New York, you said it far better than I have. More and more every day I find myself

Facing a bigger battle than Islam. And that is those who call themselves Christians.

One here quotes God himself then says it's, "wicked genocidal insanity." So now God is insane?

Yet the same person will say they believe in God but man wrote the bible. Like God

Can create the entire universe and everything in it but he can't write one single book.

Try Revelation 3 , we really are Laodicia.That is the lukewarm church of the last

Days. I grow weary of trying. Tiered of being called a hypocrite for saying the truth.

And to be honest nearing the end of my commenting here. I understand less about

DINAR than I wish to admit, and don't seem to be helping anyone spiritually. People

Neither want the truth, nor can they handle it. And for that this nation is doomed.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY.

Normally I avoid quoting Scriptures but your bigoted murderous hate screams who you really are.  What kind of an Anti-Christ mindset relishes the genocidal mass murder of every Muslim man, woman, child and baby on this planet and feigns "victimhood".

(Revelation Chapter 2:9 )

"I know your works, tribulation, and property (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan".

• Upvote 2

If we don't decide to eradicate Islam from the face of this planet then

We best prepare for perpetual war and heinous death till Christ comes

Back. It is a SATANIC religion that clearly only exists to destroy the lives and

Hope of others that will not go away until the church raises up and totally

Annihilate's ALL things Islam. A harsh statement, to be true, but it is the TRUTH.

And truth is not always easy to swallow.

Just apologize and lets all move on.   Enough of this stubborness.

Normally I avoid quoting Scriptures but your bigoted murderous hate screams who you really are.  What kind of an Anti-Christ mindset relishes the genocidal mass murder of every Muslim man, woman, child and baby on this planet and feigns "victimhood".

(Revelation Chapter 2:9 )

"I know your works, tribulation, and property (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan".

Nice post, now who is the synagogue? And who will be in power over all before the return of The Messiah?

• Upvote 1

To those who question my thought process let me ask this,

If you saw someone screaming Allah Crakbar getting ready to blow

Themselves up and kill your family in the name of Islam, what would

You do? The Koran say's to kill the infidel. It makes no vague assumptions

It contains no ambiguity. Just KILL THE INFIDEL. At what point do we

As Christians stop attempting to be Super Christians and acknowledge

That on this side of heaven good men sometimes must do bad things

For the betterment of all? Or maybe we NEVER should have stopped

Hitler? Or the countless other demonic controlled men who have killed

Innocent people? I protest, eliminating Islam is the Christian thing to do.

Because if we don't THEY WILL ELIMINATE CHRISTIANS. Again it's not

Pretty, and in fact it's sad, but not to see a threat doesn't make you a

Better Christian.

If a rogue gang of bigots poisoned your well, stole your property, bulldozed your home, stole your trees, raped your children, murdered your family, ghoulishly stole their body parts for black market human organ trafficking, violated the hallowed grounds of your ancestors with luxurious condos subsidized from hard working (but unaware) American Taxpayers;

And that same gang of rogue bigots lied about all of it, and pretended to be "poor victimized people", You might feel compelled to retaliate too against such evil wickedness, regardless of what religion you are.

Your irrational rationalization mindset is as primordial, repulsive, and offensive as it can be.

Edited by touchedthesky
  • Upvote 1

Paxx this thread has gone south, this section is about Iraq and Dinar related issues.  There are other sections you can post if you want to do so, Miscellaneous if you are interested.

Zig, I'm guessing you suggested Miscellaneous because Jesus Jeopardy isn't real section on DV? ... yes Alex, I'll take "What are Synagogues" for 500.00 :D

• Upvote 3