Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

International law: Turkey's preparations for a military coup in Iraq

yota691

Uh oh...the cat's out of the bag.

This is the kind of "thinking" that has killed so many people in the past over religion.

And how DID our oil get under their sand, anyway?

And you say you're a father?

Good riddance. Your anger will slowly kill you. Leave me out of it.

Killing for Jesus.

I am sure he would be proud.

You all said many interesting things, so I am urged to say this.  The Hebrew scriptures was for the "Hebrews" only!  The Father said that he knew no other nation of people.  The Messiah came to teach and warn the "Hebrew" so all there in is for "Only" the "Hebrew" Bloodline in Spirit, there is a difference.  I hate to be the bearer of bad news but all that is spoken of in the Scriptures are for the "Hebrews" benefit and NO ONE else.  Sorry, the naked truth hurts.  Study and show yourself proven!  All other nations are left on this planet to prove the Children of Jacob worthy, THAT'S IT. lol  Better find out what Nation you "REALLY" belong too and not rely on these Renaissance Catagories of the New Rome!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Going back to the original post... interesting they reference al-qaeda, and the Turkish border.... Summarizing from posts I made to other threads:  The Turks  have been  handing off arms to cia/al-qaeda at the Antakya border .....arms which are funded by Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The cia/al-qaeda was funneling the arms through the muslim brotherhood to deliver into the hands of the FSA rebels. The MB were using the Syrian National Council as their cover. These groups were all working in tandem in order to support the FSA against Assad.

The news on this post seems to bring one more stake to the circus tent.... Indeed, its becoming one freakin busy place over there in Turkey, with all kinds of agendas.... it appears we now have rebels, national, corporate, political, religious and state military interests and subsequent agendas all crowded together on  the same tiny turf battling it out. The "good" guys for Syria are al-Qaeda, the bad guys JaN (the extremists).. The bad guys for Iraq are al-Qaeda, the good guys are... oh yeah, the PKK in Kurdistan....(uh huh, Iraq has rebels in play).. they are fighting against JaN and defending their villages against the aggression of this  opportunistic group....

Oh... and the ruling party of Syria, is Baath... Remember what  party was out-lawed in Iraq.... Baath... (the party of Saddam)

Now I know why the good guys stopped wearing white hats and the bad guys black.... they'd have to change them too many times crossing back and forth over borders...

Anyone else feel the need for a sharpie pen and flow diagram template????

it appears we now have rebels, national, corporate, political, religious and state military interests and subsequent agendas all crowded together on  the same tiny turf battling it out.

• Upvote 4

If we don't decide to eradicate Islam from the face of this planet then

We best prepare for perpetual war and heinous death till Christ comes

Back. It is a SATANIC religion that clearly only exists to destroy the lives and

Hope of others that will not go away until the church raises up and totally

Annihilate's ALL things Islam. A harsh statement, to be true, but it is the TRUTH.

And truth is not always easy to swallow.

LGD...brother I don't know if something you read here set you off,.... but right now you are sounding like some other person, who is some place else in time..... I think you spent time in the sand?? And I know that is hard time and I know that it wears on a person....and I know the thought of bringing that onto US shores is greater than any nightmare most will ever have.... 

I get that you are not saying you want to kill people... and I know you know God is a God of free will.... and therein, not everyone is going to make the choices we would like for them to make.... And that is frustrating, and seems all the more threatening when wrapped by a religion "they" share in common... Unfortunately, I'm also pretty sure that because the thing driving the whole conflict is about money, and money and corporate ability to make more money,... eradication of Islam won't solve the problems of human greed, corruption, and whatever else drives old men to send young men to their deaths to defend.

And for what its worth... we already tried the whole eradication thing... It was that little parade through Europe and the world we call the Christian Crusades. There aren't any fully documented records of just how many died in the effort to bring Christianity into their lives.... though it is known that 70 thousand people were butchered in the destruction of Jerusalem, 8000 Jews in Germany, thousands of Muslims on the Iberian peninsula, hundreds of thousands in Asia and on and on... The Jews and Muslims fought side by side in defending Jerusalem, and those who were not killed in the battle, were massacred when they ultimately lost the city to the crusaders.... And these Crusades waged in the name of Christ, went on for decades and decades decades.... And I can only imagine for anyone who was anything other than Christian,.... during that time period they... just like many now.... they believed there would be a perpetual war (which in fact spanned the entire lifetime of entire multiple generations)... with heinous death, at the hands of a Christian religion, which only existed to destroy the lives and hopes of others.... ...

Because that is all they saw, everywhere they looked for the entire span of their life, and in the stories they heard from their great grandfathers grandfather..... And they were right, ..... hundreds upon thousands of hundreds of thousands of people were killed by people calling themselves Christians, in the name of Christ....

Would I want to be judged as a Christian by that.... No.....And I am guessing there are a couple of Muslims out there feeling the same way right now. Does that mean I am defending Islam? No, I shouldn't have to, its not mine to defend..... But what I am saying, in judging another religion against the history of my own.... I can't help but notice I'm on pretty shaky ground when it comes to judging it relative to the body count it leaves behind....

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 11

Whoa! What a thread this evolved into... Thank You to all those that spoke up... you know who you are. Appreciate You.

(I've been bashed far too many times for saying "hate" is not what this world needs more of... it's good to see others finally come forward and say the same.)

TBomb I very much commend you for being the first one. I know that wasn't easy.

• Upvote 1

•  

7f547da1afe272c0e6cebe50ce9b7c4a_S.jpg

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. Revealed a coalition of state law, Sunday, for the receipt of information regarding preparations for the work of Turkish military coup in Iraq and regime change.

The parliamentary state law virgin Farouk L / Baghdadi News / "The political blocs began to feel the danger posed to the political process and fear return of al Qaeda and the Baath Party and try to control some areas as well as the receipt of information confirming the existence of preparations Turkish action a military coup in Iraq."

She added that "most of the parliamentary blocs expressed strong desire to sign the Convention on the social ladder to reflect a positive image in the Iraqi street, which harvested tens of terrorist operations the lives of his children in different areas."

Farooq went to the "social peace agreement will contribute to accelerate the legislation of laws broken and controversial as well as most of the political blocs were soon see the need to withdraw confidence from the government and now have begun offering its demands within a document of honor."

And defined the presidency next Thursday as the date for a meeting of a comprehensive political forces and sign a document the social ladder .21 g

What happened to her neck?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LGD...brother I don't know if something you read here set you off,.... but right now you are sounding like some other person, who is some place else in time..... I think you spent time in the sand?? And I know that is hard time and I know that it wears on a person....and I know the thought of bringing that onto US shores is greater than any nightmare most will ever have.... 

I get that you are not saying you want to kill people... and I know you know God is a God of free will.... and therein, not everyone is going to make the choices we would like for them to make.... And that is frustrating, and seems all the more threatening when wrapped by a religion "they" share in common... Unfortunately, I'm also pretty sure that because the thing driving the whole conflict is about money, and money and corporate ability to make more money,... eradication of Islam won't solve the problems of human greed, corruption, and whatever else drives old men to send young men to their deaths to defend.

And for what its worth... we already tried the whole eradication thing... It was that little parade through Europe and the world we call the Christian Crusades. There aren't any fully documented records of just how many died in the effort to bring Christianity into their lives.... though it is known that 70 thousand people were butchered in the destruction of Jerusalem, 8000 Jews in Germany, thousands of Muslims on the Iberian peninsula, hundreds of thousands in Asia and on and on... The Jews and Muslims fought side by side in defending Jerusalem, and those who were not killed in the battle, were massacred when they ultimately lost the city to the crusaders.... And these Crusades waged in the name of Christ, went on for decades and decades decades.... And I can only imagine for anyone who was anything other than Christian,.... during that time period they... just like many now.... they believed there would be a perpetual war (which in fact spanned the entire lifetime of entire multiple generations)... with heinous death, at the hands of a Christian religion, which only existed to destroy the lives and hopes of others.... ...

Because that is all they saw, everywhere they looked for the entire span of their life, and in the stories they heard from their great grandfathers grandfather..... And they were right, ..... hundreds upon thousands of hundreds of thousands of people were killed by people calling themselves Christians, in the name of Christ....

Would I want to be judged as a Christian by that.... No.....And I am guessing there are a couple of Muslims out there feeling the same way right now. Does that mean I am defending Islam? No, I shouldn't have to, its not mine to defend..... But what I am saying, in judging another religion against the history of my own.... I can't help but notice I'm on pretty shaky ground when it comes to judging it relative to the body count it leaves behind....

Well written Rayzur

• Upvote 1

You all said many interesting things, so I am urged to say this.  The Hebrew scriptures was for the "Hebrews" only!  The Father said that he knew no other nation of people.  The Messiah came to teach and warn the "Hebrew" so all there in is for "Only" the "Hebrew" Bloodline in Spirit, there is a difference.  I hate to be the bearer of bad news but all that is spoken of in the Scriptures are for the "Hebrews" benefit and NO ONE else.  Sorry, the naked truth hurts.  Study and show yourself proven!  All other nations are left on this planet to prove the Children of Jacob worthy, THAT'S IT. lol  Better find out what Nation you "REALLY" belong too and not rely on these Renaissance Catagories of the New Rome!!

Well I have some bad news for you when the earth was flooded it was noah and his family

that helped to re-populate this earth and that includes YOU we all have hebrew blood in us period.

instead of showing you the scripture I'll let you find it since you know your bible so well.

And it is not up to us to destroy anothers beliefs God let us to choose what we believe in and who we want to

believe in it was called FREEWILL and we all have this.It is Gods pleasure to see you on that day and when he looks to

Jesus and asks do you know him and he looks into the Life book of the lamb and your name is not there

because you choose to believe in whatever so shall you perish.PERIOD.See GOD will iradicate what he deems unfit

for his kingdom.any questions?All of us are hebrew and if you think just because his book was written

for hebrews which it does not say and you continue to sin because his book doesnt apply to you

I pray for you on this day and everyday.Thou shall not commit murder Thou shall not kill

pretty self explanatory.Thats for God on his day remember up to the horses bridal in blood

in the valley of death.The word of God shall destroy all who didnt believe in him.PERIOD.

I just loved all the responses to this thread it shows we do care.one way or another we are tired of

lawlessness.Praise be to God and the good people of this earth.

God Bless Everyone!

• Upvote 3

If we don't decide to eradicate Islam from the face of this planet then

We best prepare for perpetual war and heinous death till Christ comes

Back. It is a SATANIC religion that clearly only exists to destroy the lives and

Hope of others that will not go away until the church raises up and totally

Annihilate's ALL things Islam. A harsh statement, to be true, but it is the TRUTH.

And truth is not always easy to swallow.

I do have Muslim friends who are kind and gentle people.... they love The Lord in there own way and do not believe in all this destructive jihad business. One of these Muslims is my own personal physician. He's a joy to talk to.

Hear Hear! Well said!!

As my final post here let me remind those who seem to have certain, shall we say,

Reading comprehension handicaps that I NEVER said anything about genocide of

Any race of people. Go back and re read my first post. I said we must eradicate

ISLAM. Last time I checked that was a religion not a race. I do advocate killing someone

If there a viable threat, but it would be far easier to just do away with Islam. If

Everyone, every government simply refused to allow it to be practiced. Refused to

Allow their satanic mosk to be built. But you go ahead and embrace it in the name

Of freedom of religion, all the while continuing to kick Christianity and God out of

Everything. YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS. I'm out!

This is the kind of Christianity that makes me want to convert to Buddhism for real..... good riddance!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

It is wonderful to see someone that knows history that is more than 20 years ago. I love history and like to read about the dark ages and the crusades. Very interesting to note that no one brought up NAM and what went on there.

Add to those numbers the thousands of Cristians slaughtered by crusaders (other Christians) during the fourth crusade.

Yes indeed, religions criticising other religions on the basis of human bloodshed is really not the best path to understanding.

Trying to eradicate a faith deeply held by millions of people around the globe is only going to end badly for everybody.............even those who have no skin in the game (spritually speaking).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lgd, I hear you. It's a hard understanding another religion wants to kill us, infidels.

Natural instinct, to want to fight. A tough thing to acknowledge. I think your caught on the edge of emotions and maybe need to pray a out it.

We as people maybe speak what's on our mind, or just say what's on our sleeve. I think you will come to a more rational

Point, and might say things a little differently.

Sometimes people say things in the heat of the moment, and this is a case of that.

I hope you come to a peaceful point of view. Peace

Here on DV, when it comes to religion and politics threads go down hill fast.  I hope LGD does come back, I suspect he is under some stress, bad tooth and making a career change.  Iraq probably being a frustrating event hoping to happen adds more let down.  Not all of us our Christian here, not all of us Conservatives, we really must not be surprised when we make a strong statement we might meet with strong opposition at times.  I have, and on purpose too! ;)  Especially if I have had a bad day.

Having said that, let's get back on subject....about Turkey......anyone been there?  And where is Sandfly?

Going back to the original post... interesting they reference al-qaeda, and the Turkish border.... Summarizing from posts I made to other threads:  The Turks  have been  handing off arms to cia/al-qaeda at the Antakya border .....arms which are funded by Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The cia/al-qaeda was funneling the arms through the muslim brotherhood to deliver into the hands of the FSA rebels. The MB were using the Syrian National Council as their cover. These groups were all working in tandem in order to support the FSA against Assad.

The news on this post seems to bring one more stake to the circus tent.... Indeed, its becoming one freakin busy place over there in Turkey, with all kinds of agendas.... it appears we now have rebels, national, corporate, political, religious and state military interests and subsequent agendas all crowded together on  the same tiny turf battling it out. The "good" guys for Syria are al-Qaeda, the bad guys JaN (the extremists).. The bad guys for Iraq are al-Qaeda, the good guys are... oh yeah, the PKK in Kurdistan....(uh huh, Iraq has rebels in play).. they are fighting against JaN and defending their villages against the aggression of this  opportunistic group....

Oh... and the ruling party of Syria, is Baath... Remember what  party was out-lawed in Iraq.... Baath... (the party of Saddam)

Now I know why the good guys stopped wearing white hats and the bad guys black.... they'd have to change them too many times crossing back and forth over borders...

Anyone else feel the need for a sharpie pen and flow diagram template????

it appears we now have rebels, national, corporate, political, religious and state military interests and subsequent agendas all crowded together on  the same tiny turf battling it out.

OH My...Tough topic...but thank you men and women who did and do protect our country and other innocents.  Freedom has it's risks...but God gave us all the same freedom...to believe or not believe in Him...The real enemy is behind the scenes of hate, deceit, murder, etc...the battle is fought in the spirit...in prayer first and then in the natural.  

Anyway...on topic...on fox news I heard an interview with McCain...he commented about how bad al-Qaeda is again/still in Iraq.  Was not a happy report.  

• Upvote 2

Well I have some bad news for you when the earth was flooded it was noah and his family

that helped to re-populate this earth and that includes YOU we all have hebrew blood in us period.

instead of showing you the scripture I'll let you find it since you know your bible so well.

And it is not up to us to destroy anothers beliefs God let us to choose what we believe in and who we want to

believe in it was called FREEWILL and we all have this.It is Gods pleasure to see you on that day and when he looks to

Jesus and asks do you know him and he looks into the Life book of the lamb and your name is not there

because you choose to believe in whatever so shall you perish.PERIOD.See GOD will iradicate what he deems unfit

for his kingdom.any questions?All of us are hebrew and if you think just because his book was written

for hebrews which it does not say and you continue to sin because his book doesnt apply to you

I pray for you on this day and everyday.Thou shall not commit murder Thou shall not kill

pretty self explanatory.Thats for God on his day remember up to the horses bridal in blood

in the valley of death.The word of God shall destroy all who didnt believe in him.PERIOD.

I just loved all the responses to this thread it shows we do care.one way or another we are tired of

lawlessness.Praise be to God and the good people of this earth.

God Bless Everyone!

Well, here a little education for the blind, deaf and dumb!  Ham is the father of the Hamites (Africans), Shem is the father of the Shemites (Hebrews) and Japathe is the father of another strand of the Edomites (European or Caucasians).  Try reading "The Apocalypse of Abraham, The First and Second Book of Adam and Eve, and the Book of Enoch" then talk on this subject but I guarantee that your Fathers have inherited lies too.  As you may know, there are only TWO SEEDs on this Earth, the Woman SEED and the Serpent's SEED and we know them by their fruit so why are you fooling yourself? Genesis to Revelations tells it all to the "Dry Bones" that you know and I know are awakening as we write back and forth so what are you going to do? The Father says in his Word that he Hate ESSAU so how can this Jesus character that you speak of, love everyone if he is of The Father.  Study and show yourself approved!!!!!!!!!

Stepping onto the stage ::::: peering into the spotlight::::: ahem.....Paxx is it?..... Interesting name.... so,  weighing in for the Hebrew group...albeit quick to point out only 1 opinion from 1 of the 12,.... it seems you have a point you want to make, and that you have information you think is important....though I can't quite say share... as it appears you are under the impression that presenting it as some divine contest wherein you know all the answers and if only we knew what you knew, then we too could be as holy as you in knowing the Glory of God..... It appears that somehow you've the mistaken impression  that chiding, taunting and challenging another is an effective means of sharing God? And yeah sure we get that from others... but at least I have some context as to what they are talking about...

I'm willing to listen and interested in what you have to say.... but this Bullies for God thing is really getting over played  and like all the others, gets in the way of your words. Meaning you who have assumed the responsibility for delivering the message, now have the responsibility for having destroyed it's content in making it about you....

What's the anger about? Its not like you've ever engaged this discussion before. What's up with the need to come out of the chute blazing... If I look like a deer in the headlights... I am... this is my basic look of: wtf from where out of the blue sky did this flaming asteroid fall... And of course my first response wants to be : if I get approved, does that mean I get a kosher stamp like the food I eat? But I'm not going to say that, cause it only feeds more misunderstanding into whatever it is you just put out there that I don't understand in the first place.... Any chance you could back up and be a bit more clear as to the context of what you are saying and a little less angry that we don't have the faintest idea as to what you are referring in the macro scope of things?

Course if this is a Maxwell's silver hammer thing and your of the slap em, jack em, angry people tribe, then never mind... Yours would be a different intention.

As far as Jesus goes, again from one of the Hebrews,... in the Jewish sense of the word... You might find this opinion interesting.... or not... I can't tell from you've said...

• Upvote 5

Reading scripture is a downright miracle considering who I was (a wretched human being,extremely flawed, and quite horrible).

I'm in a 12-step recovery group, and have been for many years. Doing the "next right thing" took many years to see, much less live.

"Bullying For God" now stands out, and reading it in on the internet almost screams at me.

I try not to judge Lady Grace's Father. We're not supposed to do that, are we?.

However, his defending himself over and over again concerning his "agenda" smacks of a self-serving nature and indignation, not love.

Like Maggie123 stated...God is Love...That works for me.

The rest is God's grace, y'know?

Thanks.

• Upvote 2

Wake up Talmudic, Kabalists, Jesus, Yeshua is the Messiah! He's already come, your ancestors didn't receive, learn from the Torah, Yeshua, Jesus IS The Word, He IS The Christ, He IS The Anointed One, He IS the I AM. Thanks for being a willing vessel Rabbi, RIP, see you soon. :D

WM13

Thanks Rayzur, +1

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 1

God Is Love

Thanks Maggie.  I agree.  As for all the different religions, books, cultures, beliefs, traditions, I have found that all has been written by someone who saw something or who practiced something.  So, if you want the truth and we know it's spiritual, then we had better look to the spirit world and ask.  God is spirit.  If he should want all to be saved, then he must have left a manual and how to contact him. I believe he did.

• Upvote 1

Well, here a little education for the blind, deaf and dumb!  Ham is the father of the Hamites (Africans), Shem is the father of the Shemites (Hebrews) and Japathe is the father of another strand of the Edomites (European or Caucasians).  Try reading "The Apocalypse of Abraham, The First and Second Book of Adam and Eve, and the Book of Enoch" then talk on this subject but I guarantee that your Fathers have inherited lies too.  As you may know, there are only TWO SEEDs on this Earth, the Woman SEED and the Serpent's SEED and we know them by their fruit so why are you fooling yourself? Genesis to Revelations tells it all to the "Dry Bones" that you know and I know are awakening as we write back and forth so what are you going to do? The Father says in his Word that he Hate ESSAU so how can this Jesus character that you speak of, love everyone if he is of The Father.  Study and show yourself approved!!!!!!!!!

WTH, are you saying. I don't get it.