Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - A Clear Understanding Of The 2014 Budget Process !

DinarThug

I didnt say everyone elses statements are inaccurate, but mine are verifiable if you take the time to read through the CBIs laws on its currency. There is no need for GOI approval on a revaluation. That is controlled by the CBI alone.Issuing of a NEW currency is however required to be approved by the GOI. Big difference. And Im pretty sure that I didnt say what was actually going to happen so please be more careful in reading next time. If I did know what was actually going to happen, there would be no need to be on any forums to keep up with whats going on in Iraq. Thats pretty obvious isnt it?  You should have asked yourself that question before responding and maybe you would see where I am coming from. I do like however to give people the accurate information when nonsense like this is posted across forums.

Feel free to point out my inaccuracies if you see them. I enjoy learning new things, and If im never wrong then Im not learning. BTW its not what I am portraying, its what the CBI is portraying. Not my fault that these gurus like to spin anything negative into something we want. And thats what makes them inaccurate when it comes to talking about the currency itself.

is it wrong to point out someone's inaccurate statement was your question.  your answer in most cases is no but its all in how it's done.  something that I've realized about this investment is that it's all about trying to get the masses to watch the left hand while the right is doing something completely different behind the scenes.  no worries though.  lucky for us it's almost over.  best of luck to you. 

is it wrong to point out someone's inaccurate statement was your question. your answer in most cases is no but its all in how it's done. something that I've realized about this investment is that it's all about trying to get the masses to watch the left hand while the right is doing something completely different behind the scenes. no worries though. lucky for us it's almost over. best of luck to you.

I can agree with that. And with all the deception, lies, and fraudulent activity surrounding this investment, more people should be standing up to put a voice against them, calling them out and getting the truth out so that people can learn whats real and whats made up. Edited by Raleighwood
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We all know that the dinar has to get on par with the dollar .At the vary least. All this crap about no increase in value is just that. CRAP.

Why?? Viet Nam continues to operate with currency with less value than the dinar....especially now that everything is computerized, who cares how many digits are on the computer screen when they purchase something??