Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - A Clear Understanding Of The 2014 Budget Process !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting On Champagne Tastes With A Beer Budget !

2014 Budget, Omitting Zeros, Debt and Money Frozen. What do all these have in common? They all have to do with currency reform!

Early this morning Pops posted a new 2014 Budget Article, this is exactly what I have been looking for, a clear understanding of where they are in the 2014 Budget process.

We found out that the budget that was in front of Parliament last Saturday, the 7th, which was discussed by the Members of Parliament was in fact the Council & House of Representative’s Budget and not the Federal Budget, so we have needed clarity on where they are with the 2014 Fiscal Year Budget and now we have it.

Here's a quote from that meeting which also serves as the link too: "the meeting also saw discussion of the House of Representatives budget for fiscal year 2014."

This new article: Completion of the draft budget for 2014 and submit them to the Council of Ministers gives us a much better understanding of where the Budget is in the process.

LINK

Quote: "The budget for 2014 submitted to the Council of Ministers has not been approved yet and therefore did not reach the House of Representatives."

Quote: "From the budget is expected to take a full month until completed, and that next year's budget adopted 3 million and 500 thousand barrels of daily oil exports at $90 per barrel."

Quote: "estimates of the total budget so far reached 166 trillion Iraqi dinars is expected to be completed in November next fully."

Quote: "the Ministry of Planning and Finance until now in the final stages of drafting the budget and then send to the Cabinet for discussion in several sessions and then put on the House of Representatives to be read and voted upon."

With this new information, it sure is looking like January 2014 before they implement Currency Reform folks.

We should still wait on confirmation from the CBI on this but all the evidence keeps pointing us in that direction.

Here are a few things that should help:

1) Mr. Hadi heading up a new movement in the Finance Committee to pass the law next month to start omitting the (3) zeros from the currency.

For the newbies that still do not have a clear understanding of this, it means from the currency, not the value of the currency.

Quote: that the project of omitting zeros from the Iraqi currency.

This next quote tells me that they need to pass the law so they can take care of debt by getting their frozen funds freed up, they also need this for full membership into the WTO.

Quote: A finance committee member of Iraq stated that a law for omitting zeros from Iraqi currencies should be passed in order to confront the issues like debt and money frozen.

Quote: The project to delete the zeros is in frozen state now and cons of approval is launched without coordination with the executive bodies will stagger policy the country,stressing the need for coordination and agreement with the concerned authorities for approval within a proper timeline.”

Quote: It has been known that the project of omitting zeros from the Iraqi currency will like to take place in next month

Omitting means that the new lower denominations currency (LDC) will not have the zeros on them and deleting the zeros means that they will delete what is still in circulation at the time the project is launched.

Link: Omitting Zeros From Currency    Finance committee member stressed n passing law for deleting zeros

2) To implement the project at the start of Iraq's New Fiscal Year makes sense, since that was the plan for 2013 but because of the demonstrators and political unrest it was delayed.

3) We know that the Finance Committee wanted to launch it early this year but we also know that they did not want to postpone it until 2014 but so far, this looks exactly what is happening:

Title: September 24, 2012 12:02 PM

Member of the Finance Committee .. speed up the implementation of the project to delete the zeros at the beginning of 2013 and not postponed to 2014

Link

4) The progression of articles last year starting in July ended up telling the story even though we did not want to believe them at the time. We also know that they have a sense of urgency to get it done this year and why I believe that they have decided to pay off the remaining $10 billion compensation to Kuwait and to free up their frozen funds.

We are now seeing how that ties in with the law to omit and delete the (3) zeros: pass law, free frozen funds, pay off debt. But the Budget needs to include the new numbers, accounting and balance out the salaries, retirees, loans, etc….

5) We know that there is still some work to do to get Iraq full accession into the World Trade Organization. Debt issues, passage of a few more laws along with Iraq meeting the International Covenants are still needed.

Protection of Products Law No. 11: Parliaments only needs to read this one more time and then they vote on it. This could take place as early as this coming Tuesday.

International Covenants: These human rights laws have been passing through parliament with only a few more readings and they will be voted on and passed.

Debt Issues: As I pointed out above, Mr. Hadi wants the omitting zero law done as early as next month.

As you can see there are a few more things that need completed but we see these getting done, what’s another few months when it comes to the possibility of making a great return on our time and money.

Can it happen tomorrow or Monday as many call it time and time again? No, they must complete the process before implementing the project.

FYI, I sure would like to be wrong on this but I don't think I am!

Happy weekend to all and I hope this has helped.  Stryker

• Upvote 6

Thanks Thug....much appreciated!!! :twothumbs:

Sounds like we are waiting a while longer, but we have waited this long, a few more months won't matter.  We are on the brink of retiring, so just pace yourself until the first of the year!!! :twothumbs:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3

Is the rate being called 100%?

Is Januaray 1, 2014 the RV date?

When should everyone go out and spend extra cash based on these two fact are 100%?

No speculation, if they are 100% gurus tell when?

Of course! Didnt you know thay central banks announce gigantic revaluations ahead of time so that everyone can become millionaires? It happens all the time....

• Upvote 2

Is the rate being called 100%?

Is Januaray 1, 2014 the RV date?

When should everyone go out and spend extra cash based on these two fact are 100%?

No speculation, if they are 100% gurus tell when?

I must have overlooked both the rate being called 100% and the January 1 RV reference. Additionally, I didn't see anything stating these two facts (your words) are 100%. Comprehend much?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I must have overlooked both the rate being called 100% and the January 1 RV reference. Additionally, I didn't see anything stating these two facts (your words) are 100%. Comprehend much?

Agreed, not sure what secret glasses he is using. I sure cant see what he is saying. But, maybe I should go buy some more, just to make him happy.

• Upvote 2

The word "supposedly".  We had a county pass Obamacare.  4 years later we still have fighting and delays.  This could take two more years...

Agreed, not sure what secret glasses he is using. I sure cant see what he is saying. But, maybe I should go buy some more, just to make him happy.

Dinar Buddy Is A Psychic Who Can See Things That Aren't There - Like An RV 2 Years Out Into The Distant Future ! :blink:

aN7Nh.jpg

:D     :D        :D

• Upvote 3

Hey Stryker,

Are you aware that no laws need to be passed for a revaluation??  Thats not how it works. The currency reform they have to vote on and pass is an introduction of an entirely new currency. One that is DIFFERENT from the one we currently hold. Which means they are NOT talking about a revaluation.....this currency reform/deleting the zeros is a redenomination. Which we wont profit from. Please do a little more homework. Thanks!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

Hey Stryker,

Are you aware that no laws need to be passed for a revaluation??  Thats not how it works. The currency reform they have to vote on and pass is an introduction of an entirely new currency. One that is DIFFERENT from the one we currently hold. Which means they are NOT talking about a revaluation.....this currency reform/deleting the zeros is a redenomination. Which we wont profit from. Please do a little more homework. Thanks!

***///

:shrug:  :(

We all know that the dinar has to get on par with the dollar .At the vary least. All this crap about no increase in value is just that. CRAP.

***///

:eyebrows:  :)

• Upvote 1

Hey Stryker,

I am constantly amazed at how smug you people are.  So much so that, even if you're right, you're wrong.

• Upvote 2

Raleighwood, if that's your belief...this warrants the question...WTH are you here?

Because they have other options. And im here to make money. Why are you here?

I am constantly amazed at how smug you people are. So much so that, even if you're right, you're wrong.

Take a little time to check out the laws of the CBI.....you will take back your rude comment. Is it wrong to point out someones inaccurate statements?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Hey Stryker,

Adam has continually alluded to the need for the HCL (the biggest law) to be passed in addition to other legislaton prior to any revaluation of any signifigance. Does this mean he equally inept in his analysis as well?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam has continually alluded to the need for the HCL (the biggest law) to be passed in addition to other legislaton prior to any revaluation of any signifigance. Does this mean he equally inept in his analysis as well?

His opinion is that they would pass the HCL before hand. Not that the currency reform laws that are being voted on is the RV we are waiting for. Do I think they have to pass the HCL before they can RV? Nope. It has no bearing on the value of the currency. And the amounts allocated can be figured out easily before or after a RV. Just like the assumption that CH7 had to be released before they could RV. CH7 sanctions had been in place for over a decade and the value of the dinar fluctuated up and down. Same with the HCL. The value has increased significantly from its lowest point without the HCL laws in place, so how would their be any restriction on them furthering the value?  Adams opinion is not that they cannot RV without it, he believes that they would want to have it done and in place beforehand. Quite different from what Stryker is alluding to.

• Upvote 3

Hey Stryker,

Good!

Now you've told us. You can leave now as you have no other reason for being here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

must of been using the glass that he chugged down 10 beers in....there was still some suds left in the bottom.... I probably would of seen the same thing...  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Because they have other options. And im here to make money. Why are you here?

Take a little time to check out the laws of the CBI.....you will take back your rude comment. Is it wrong to point out someones inaccurate statements?

what makes your statements accurate and anyone else's inaccurate?  key thing here is that you don't know anymore about what's actually going to happen than the rest of us.  you may have done some research on what you think will happen,  btw congratulations on that, but you don't really know.  if you truly believed in yourself and your research you wouldn't be here because there is no money to be made in what you portray.  best of luck to you

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

what makes your statements accurate and anyone else's inaccurate?  key thing here is that you don't know anymore about what's actually going to happen than the rest of us.  you may have done some research on what you think will happen,  btw congratulations on that, but you don't really know.  if you truly believed in yourself and your research you wouldn't be here because there is no money to be made in what you portray.  best of luck to you

I didnt say everyone elses statements are inaccurate, but mine are verifiable if you take the time to read through the CBIs laws on its currency. There is no need for GOI approval on a revaluation. That is controlled by the CBI alone.Issuing of a NEW currency is however required to be approved by the GOI. Big difference. And Im pretty sure that I didnt say what was actually going to happen so please be more careful in reading next time. If I did know what was actually going to happen, there would be no need to be on any forums to keep up with whats going on in Iraq. Thats pretty obvious isnt it?  You should have asked yourself that question before responding and maybe you would see where I am coming from. I do like however to give people the accurate information when nonsense like this is posted across forums.

Feel free to point out my inaccuracies if you see them. I enjoy learning new things, and If im never wrong then Im not learning. BTW its not what I am portraying, its what the CBI is portraying. Not my fault that these gurus like to spin anything negative into something we want. And thats what makes them inaccurate when it comes to talking about the currency itself.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1