Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar - The New Rate Has Been Stated As 1.16 Dinars To The Dollar !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While The 'Hardly Working' Iraqi Parliament Takes Off For A 6 Day Holiday !

9-13-2013  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:  "Parliament gives its members a holiday for 6 days" Quote:  "the holiday will start from the 19 of this month and until the 24 of it"  Just when we have a great week, parliament craps on the party.  I really wonder if they even want to pass these economic laws while Maliki is still in office?

9-14-2013  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   we are looking for progress before the reform.  With Parliament on vacation now to the 24th, unlikely the laws will be passed in time for Oct 1st.  I am looking more to the end of Oct at this point.  We have to be realistic when it comes to Parliament.

9-13-2013  Newshound Guru Shredd   getting closer...how close? well,  look at all the prep going on, law for adjusting balances, removing zeros, so much news about the plan moving forward, time is running out if they plan to begin to remove the notes at the beginning of the year.   Finance Committee is pushing hard too...they gotta pass the laws...they've confirmed via several articles that the project to remove the zeros is now, no longer indefinitely delayed...so, it won't be a big secret...as we continue to see day by day, preparations are being made...no more putting the brakes on.

9-13-2013  Newshound Guru Shredd   I think that is why Turki is meeting with the UN , he is dotting the I's and crossing the T's of the many facets of the new monetary policy.  Iraq is getting closer to seeing their dinar represent their country, CBI is prepping to remove the large three zero notes and that can't happen without a rate on par or greater and only three short months remain not enough time for a free float to get there.

9-14-2013  Newshound Guru Tlar    Article:  "Committee has been formed by Council of Ministers for unifying USD price"   There has been a move over the last month or two, to standardize everything concerning the exchange rate. They are attempting to get everybody on the same page, 1166.  What this means IMO is it is a beginning point to strengthen the dinar as many of the articles have stated.  In order to have an effective staging plan to move the rate, everybody has to be on the same page, 1166.  You can't have the dinar be one value for one thing and another value for another thing.

9-14-2013  Newshound Guru Tlar    This Committee has been tasked to "unify" the dinar to the USD.  I don't believe it is tasked to determine a new or higher rate.  The new rate has already been stated to us as 1.16 dinars to the dollar.  Supposedly that is what the 2014 budget is based on if we are to believe 2 members of the Finance Committee, the same committee to have built the 2014 budget.

• Upvote 11

Dinar Thug,

I love your broadcasting locations! My favorite being the one about setting your DVR and it recording the Jacksonville Jaguars! Lol! Of course if I were to do that in my neck of the woods it would record whatever Philadelphia sports team currently playing that time slot. HA!!!!

Ya know, I'd be happy at a rate of $1.16. Be able to pay stuff off and save some for a rainy day. Which is all I really want.

• Upvote 6

Its always been so amusing watching people use the expression dot i's and cross t's to suggest there is some official agreement, yet they never seem to wrestle with what that agreement is other than saying,.. by way of their sources they know there is one, and no matter what they're doing, its always related to increasing the monetary value of their currency...

Thanks for the continued breaking news Thug a licious :wub:

• Upvote 5

Thanks Thug!  Always like your version of the news!!!  Have you done your news from Maliki's closet, and was it difficult to come out of the closet?? :lol:

I know parliament is out for a week....after such a tough schedule, but we have had a lot of great news coming out lately, so let them have their time off, and hope they are meeting behind closed doors, making the miracle happen! :twothumbs:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

I am a little confused here. 1.16 Dinar to 1 USD is just that. How do you get .86?

1.16 x .86 = 1

1.16 (Dinars) x .86 (Cents) = $1

In This Scenario The Dinar Is Worth 14 Cents Less Than A Dollar Therefore It Takes 1 Dinar + 16% Of A 2nd Dinar To = $1

I Hope That This Makes Cents ? :blink:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Very enticing intel except for one small detail - "Gurus" Tlar and Kaperoni are like TNT Tony, Okie, Mtn. Goat, et al, who have continued to give false info (intel).  IMHO this is more poppycock!

I'll Be Clear For U Larry ! ;)

U Lumped Obvious Pumpers With People Who Are Attempting To Interpret Articles From A Different Language And Culture.

If U Have A Different Take On These Specific Articles - Then Just Don't Sing It - Bring It ! ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Could you be a little clearer?  Or are you just into insults?

Larry.... Texas is just kidding. No worries.

He's a a good guy ( VERY relatively speaking).

I feel sorry for the poor soul who incurs a Thug and Texas1 Tag Team!

"The Dynamic Duo"!   I want to see a Thug &  Tex Mobile!

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

I'll Be Clear For U Larry ! ;)

U Lumped Obvious Pumpers With People Who Are Attempting To Interpret Articles From A Different Language And Culture.

If U Have A Different Take On These Specific Articles - Then Just Don't Sing It - Bring It ! ;)

:D :D :D

Send in the clowns!  Why are you responding?  My comment had nothing to do with you.  I was responding to "Senior Member" with 2777 Posts.  Why he got involved with his comment is beyond me.  I appreciate your CNN reports, they are both informative and entertaining.  I was merely commenting on the statements made by two of the "so-called gurus" who also post on another site.  Maybe, if they weren't referred to as "gurus", I would not have commented.  I have not found any of their intel to be accurate so far.  Maybe this time they are correct, but it would be a first.  Honestly, I wish it happens.  

I was just trying to be informative to others who may not be familiar with these people.  

Sorry if you were offended as it was not my intention.  I didn't know that attacking those posting was acceptable on this site.  I should have checked out your location first - My ex-wife is in Scottsdale.  LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1