Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

55 MILES LONG, 4 LANES WIDE, NO WONDER THE NEWS IS SILENT ON THIS REVOLUTION!!

yota691

I hope so, but I am afraid they don't really give a $h!t.

Only concerned with lining their pockets.

JMO

WM13

I agree, the corruption is so rampant I really don't know what will/ could fix it, if anything but THEY will do something to set of the revolt and where or how bad it gets is another question. It'll be time for everybody to pick a side!! Republic or Dictatorship??????

This was a small example of true Americans coming together against these spineless liberals. We will win in the end. Patriots are these libtards worst nightmare! I can't wait to see what's coming because it won't be good for these lying cowards.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

Thank you for the pics....! Yes! Go Patriots!!!!!!!

Now THAT's what we call America the beautiful.... :tiphat::twothumbs:

And the sound of Freedom must have been deafening !

That rich, deep, guttural growling of Patriotic determination ! No sweeter sound ! :eyebrows:

This was a small example of true Americans coming together against these spineless liberals. We will win in the end. Patriots are these libtards worst nightmare! I can't wait to see what's coming because it won't be good for these lying cowards.

Yes we will win!
  • Upvote 1

No, I believe they will declare Martial Law, wheel out the armored personnel carriers, and M1 tanks in the streets, give one warning and then start mowing people down. That would be an outright rebellion and an uprising that threatens their control that would have to be "put down". Or at least, start trying to round everyone up and send them to the FEMA camps. It won't be "pretty" in my opinion. This country is headed for some rough times in my eyes.

WM13

I see the possibility of what you see Waterman.... Much as I would like to....I can't say that something like that would never happen.... or that we don't already seem to have a few markers setting that path... Sometimes I wonder if our very own fears create pieces of that path by our own actions... but that's another discussion....

Apart from the stated intention., hopefully people noticed that this served as a real and tangible moment of people getting past whatever rhetoric separates them, in order to stand shoulder to shoulder on common ground.... clean cut business joe next to long hair harley guy with one united message... has got to be freakin out the whoevers with the agenda.... It's inspiring that no one diluted the power of this one message... with political signs or commentary that would only serve to divide or derail.

I do believe there is still enough time if we can stay conscious enough to remain united on the fundamental ground we share... meaning, I don't give a rat's butt who you voted for, or who you think I should vote for, or who got voted in or out ..... the victory of those battles will not be sweet enough to mitigate the misery of life in a fema camp.... And whatever shallowness incites the belief that the two political parties are that different, only serves to derail focus away from those laws that now regulate our life with increasing breach of civil rights and the constitution, and were enacted by BOTH parties. That those who gnash their teeth with righteous cries of freedom have completely missed it was the "other" party.... that carried the significant majority against those laws,... will continue to draw united effort away from the solution derailing energy into emotional pits of spinning impotence.

Now that this event has happened...whoever is out there attempting to herd the masses into fema camps, or oppress our God given civil liberties, will have to devote a whole lot more time and money promoting the belief that our differences are too great, our political divisions too real, and our conscious lives must remain divided along these lines in order to overcome the "threat" to our patriotic beliefs..... The whoevers are going to have to work all that much harder trying to divide us.

Fundamental transformation can only exist in the vacuum created by dividing the unified voice of a country. To be sure, whoever has the agenda, is spitting hummingbirds at the thought there is enough consciousness to overcome the enemy of division separating us, such that we will stand together in the millions against the real enemies of constitutional freedom.

• Upvote 4

A GREAT tribute to these GREAT PATRIOTS. Watching these people ride gave me a renewed hope. God Bless each and every one of them.

DinarMillionaire.. We don't agree on much.

But this post was great! Thank You  :) I absolutely enjoyed every second of it!

I grew up on the back of a bike behind my Dad as a kiddo... I love all of these people for doing that. :twothumbs:

FREEDOM!!!

Down with Washington DC... and their messed up agenda.

• Upvote 1