Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling: The 2 Rates Talked About - Hit A Buck First, And Then $3+ !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Writing TGIF On My Clown Shoes - Which Stands For 'Toes Go In First' !

9-12-2013  Newshound Guru Kaperoni    ...back in March the IMF told Iraq to liberalize the foreign exchange market in Iraq and in mid March, the CBI put out 5 pages of new monetary reforms...5 months have passed...so yesterday..the CBI put out a memo and the memo specifically talked about instructions 72/3/9 for 2013 and told all banks, money exchangers. etc to start following the new rules... remember how most articles say the CBI planned to raise the value earlier this year, but the government asked them to wait?...they have started...officially yesterday.  the concern was money laundering and apparently, they must feel good about that to start these rules.   these new rules basically make the dollar so available everywhere in iraq, that the dinar will dry up, we hope and a lack of dinar raises its value.  can i use the word...float? 

9-12-2013  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   the good news is..the CBI is now officially following the advice of the IMF.  [What time line are you looking at? I expect it to rise fairly quickly, months, 3-6 months to get 1 to 1. [start this month or next?]   i am hoping by early next month.  i would expect at some point the dinar will become international Article VIII very soon and the value will continue to rise.  [If this is true, then looks like everyone who has said $3+ rv has been WRONG? yes, they are wrong, sorry, I still don't see it,  its going to take time but eventually it will get to 3+ i hope.  all i know is we have been waiting for this to happen and this announcement yesterday by the CBI is very good news.

9-12-2013  Newshound Guru Breitling   If you want to know when they are going to actually retire the notes and put out new currency, you will see the vote in Parliament, it has to go through Parliament and the Minister of Finance for that to happen first No governor of the CBI has the power to print new currency any time they want.  There is a huge debate in Parliament about a new currency. It has to go through Parliament.

9-12-2013  Newshound Guru Breitling    They could revalue today at a certain rate, but these guys are going to make sure all of their ducks are in a row and after that they will keep going. It went from 3,000 dinar to the USD to what it is today. With all the growth that they have had, with all the dollars that they brought in from the oil and put on reserve that's not even close.  The two rates that they keep talking about, that the Minister of Planning put out there, they wasn't to hit a buck first, change the economic policy and then $3+, very simple.

• Upvote 7

Brietling creates a just around the corner thought in our minds this could happen, it is going to happen, right now, this week, anytime... don't bite.  Do not be scammed by his calmness and approach.  He writes his own emails to himself, and reads his own words.  How about how every emails starts by pumping him for all he is and doing.  WHAT is that all about.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 24

Lol ! Thx Dinar Buddy For Giving Urself A Plus +1 Just Like U Do On Every One Of Ur Posts ! ;)

We All Know That Ur A LOPster Spewing Out A BS LOPster Agenda Which U Can't Even Remotely Back Up ! <_<

U Make Up Outright Lies Like That The CBI Website Is Run By USA Gurus (See Above)

And U Also Make Up Completely Fabricated Allegations Such As 'Breitling Writes His Own Emails' -

Then U Disappear Without Offering A Shred Of Evidence To Bolster Ur Fictitious Claims ! :o

:D:D:D

- CNN

Good job DT
  • Upvote 4

Brietling creates a just around the corner thought in our minds this could happen, it is going to happen, right now, this week, anytime... don't bite.  Do not be scammed by his calmness and approach.  He writes his own emails to himself, and reads his own words.  How about how every emails starts by pumping him for all he is and doing.  WHAT is that all about.

youve got issues.

Lol ! Thx Dinar Buddy For Giving Urself A Plus +1 Just Like U Do On Every One Of Ur Posts ! ;)

We All Know That Ur A LOPster Spewing Out A BS LOPster Agenda Which U Can't Even Remotely Back Up ! <_<

U Make Up Outright Lies Like That The CBI Website Is Run By USA Gurus (See Above)

And U Also Make Up Completely Fabricated Allegations Such As 'Breitling Writes His Own Emails' -

Then U Disappear Without Offering A Shred Of Evidence To Bolster Ur Fictitious Claims ! :o

:D :D :D

- CNN

exactly a lopster in disguise just like sandstorm and doctor robbins.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I have never stated lop, I don't want Lop.  Let's be very clear.  Too many folks are being over pumped by people making money selling IQD, Building False media websites, building conference calls to make money for keeping phones on the line.  That is everyone's issue!  I have had two friend over spend and have personal explosion of their person finances because they feel this going to happen any moment... really.  I have been three years and have had over 1,000 call out this is going to happen today, tonight, tomorrow, after a three day weekend.  The screens are blinking, there are two bank rates, small demons vs. big demons.  Gurus are slowly be indicted for fraud.  i just don't want anyone to lose everything.

So for the record I AM NOT A LOPSTER!  I want this to happen!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

:D :D :D

- CNN

To be fair Thug, the CBI's website is managed/ran by company here in the states. Or at least thats where the IP address leads to.......

Examples...  Brietling is pumping

B presents a stock as an example of his approach to stock picking because (he claims) some of his listeners were bugging him about it.  Actually B is pumping LD Holdings, the penny stock that he and the BH Group are involved in.  He's saying he thinks it will go from a quarter to $9.  B doesn't mention that he's part of the marketing team, nor does he mention the company's assets and liabilites which are not too attractive. 

ldhl.jpg

Example:

B announces an upcoming public appearance in the Phoenix area around the first of October.  He says it's for REIC (the MLM real estate company he's involved with) but invites his listeners to just come and hang out with him.  I can't help but wonder if he'll still be inviting his followers to come hang out if Iraq lops? 

B has pumped and promoted the Treasury Vault... Ask a question.  Who owns it... 

I think a lot of people are familiar with Breitling pumping the lower denoms but they might not be as aware of his recent pumping of the ISX report.  The ISX is the Iraqi Stock Exchange, and the ISX report gives investors valuable information on how to get set up with an account to invest on the ISX.  Now of course there's nothing wrong with making this information available to the public, and there's nothing wrong with making a profit.  But the way that you do it should be ethical, and the way that Tony and Roger have gone about this is anything but.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

You really don't know what you are talking about......
  • Upvote 3

youve got issues.

exactly a lopster in disguise just like sandstorm and doctor robbins.

forget the lop debate!

Look at all the outright misinformation on every dang subject. People that support others lies and deliver to the sheep with jet speed, are the big problems around rv

Like I said, forget the whole lop topic, these people are full of chit. But, your miraculous timing isn't by mistake.

Hey easy, whose the best dinar dealer? Ty or ali?

People are running marketing schemes in these threads, do not be fooled!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

forget the lop debate!

Look at all the outright misinformation on every dang subject. People that support others lies and deliver to the sheep with jet speed, are the big problems around rv

Like I said, forget the whole lop topic, these people are full of chit. But, your miraculous timing isn't by mistake.

Hey easy, whose the best dinar dealer? Ty or ali?

People are running marketing schemes in these threads, do not be fooled!

if you wanna know i bought my dinar through Ali do you even have any dinar? lol

I have never stated lop, I don't want Lop.  Let's be very clear.  Too many folks are being over pumped by people making money selling IQD, Building False media websites, building conference calls to make money for keeping phones on the line.  That is everyone's issue!  I have had two friend over spend and have personal explosion of their person finances because they feel this going to happen any moment... really.  I have been three years and have had over 1,000 call out this is going to happen today, tonight, tomorrow, after a three day weekend.  The screens are blinking, there are two bank rates, small demons vs. big demons.  Gurus are slowly be indicted for fraud.  i just don't want anyone to lose everything.

So for the record I AM NOT A LOPSTER!  I want this to happen!

so the gurus that got indicted are the BH group i assume you are referring to well if you read the report they got indicted on charges created through fake hedge funds  charging people, also selling currency that they were NOT licensed  to sell.  So tell me who else got indicted? heres  an idea stop listening to the gurus problem solved.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

The cbi has talked about deleting three zeroes a million times. Which is a rd/lop.

I'm a lopster in disguise, because I understand their message?

prove it that i am linked and making money through anything related to dinar scumbag.

I don't care if you are or not. But why pick on me? You know the cbi could lop. So do I. We both don't want it to happen. It's a coin flip IMO. May be you see it different than I do.

My problem is outright misinformation, and keeping people on a string, like the rvs going to pop in seconds.

Difference between us easy, is I hate bill rap, and you thrive on it. Other than that, we're two peas in a pod.

I don't like fluff, and you do.

Other than that, we're on the same side waiting for a rv. I'm not in any way against making money.

• Upvote 4

The cbi has talked about deleting three zeroes a million times. Which is a rd/lop.

I'm a lopster in disguise, because I understand their message?

I don't care if you are or not. But why pick on me? You know the cbi could lop. So do I. We both don't want it to happen. It's a coin flip IMO. May be you see it different than I do.

My problem is outright misinformation, and keeping people on a string, like the rvs going to pop in seconds.

Difference between us easy, is I hate bill rap, and you thrive on it. Other than that, we're two peas in a pod.

its their choice to believe it or not why even get involved are u trying to win the nobel peace prize as a dinarian?

I don't like fluff, and you do.

Other than that, we're on the same side waiting for a rv. I'm not in any way against making money.

have u NOT noticed i am not on here that often anymore like i used to be i am burnt out and i am just waiting for the outcome, now u assume i sit in my room and read all the gurus and lap it up which i dont maybe i used to when i first started but yes i am a half cup full kind of guy so actually we are nothing alike, you are pessimistic and a so called realist and you can call me a guy that has faith and looks at the positive aspect of things but that doesnt mean i believe everything they post. Example many believe that the GCR is real and some Dont i figure how can we keep going ddown a route which is set to fail with the fiat system, is something else in place? maybe a whole new monetary system that has  to balance things out again on a global scale?

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

This may never happen!

IS THIS GOING TO BE LOOP. I am going to be very unhappy to go to a trader and lose 25% to trade in my currency. So I take in a $25,000 IQD, and they hand me back $20.00 USD's. The $5.00 is for handling the transaction.

We all need to be very careful!

I have never stated lop, I don't want Lop.  Let's be very clear.  So for the record I AM NOT A LOPSTER!  I want this to happen!

The Statement U Made Below Was Made In The LOPster Section In The Topic 'MP flood: a delete the three zeros ...'

Thank god we are hearing a lop

• Upvote 3

To be fair Thug, the CBI's website is managed/ran by company here in the states. Or at least thats where the IP address leads to.......

That Part Is True RaleighWood And Has Been Discussed Mostly In The News Section Here On DV Several Times Before. ;)

However, Dinar Buddy Takes It One Step Further Into Complete Insanity By Saying That The Site Is Owned By USA Gurus ! :o

:D        :D        :D

Btw, I Tried To Include A Link To Dinar Buddy's LOP Quote From The LOPster Section In My Previous Post But I Guess The DV Software Doesn't Allow For LOPster Links ! :lol:

However, The 'MP flood ...' Thread Is From This Month And Is Presently Located In The Top 1/3rd Of The Lopster Section !

- CNN

B)          B)        B)

• Upvote 1

its their choice to believe it or not why even get involved are u trying to win the nobel peace prize as a dinarian?

have u NOT noticed i am not on here that often anymore like i used to be i am burnt out and i am just waiting for the outcome, now u assume i sit in my room and read all the gurus and lap it up which i dont maybe i used to when i first started but yes i am a half cup full kind of guy so actually we are nothing alike, you are pessimistic and a so called realist and you can call me a guy that has faith and looks at the positive aspect of things but that doesnt mean i believe everything they post. Example many believe that the GCR is real and some Dont i figure how can we keep going ddown a route which is set to fail with the fiat system, is something else in place? maybe a whole new monetary system that has  to balance things out again on a global scale?

ive noticed. I'm in same position. I feel the same way. The only way were different, is I don't like gurus or their material. Other than that I'm pro rv all the way. I hope one day were drinking a beer talking about where we are spending our profit.

Remember I'm not your nemesis. And I'm not fib either. I know when to stop. I'm not here to convince anyone it won't happen. But I'm very blunt about my interpretations. So I apologize for Coming off like a crazy lopster.

Peace out

That's just not the case at all. This guru, rv in ten minute crap, gets under my skin

• Upvote 2

Lopster section?? I do not go to any specific section. When the 5 five are posted every few moments on the right side of the screen I open them and reply if I choose tooo.

My words say if this is going to be a lop I am going to be very disappointed. And on top of it we will lose money to the traders and that is going to suck!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1