Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No doubt we all got into this to make money.  Why would anyone buy dinar for any other reason?  What's the age old line about motive:  "if you wonder what it's all about or who is involved, just follow the money."  In this case, it should be simple:  1) the GOI pretty much controls everything financial in Iraq;  2) Iraq is full of "liquid gold" and natural gas that the World needs more of;  3)  Iraq owes a LOT of money to a lot of countries, companies, and individuals;  4) it would be reasonable to expect the GOI (who controls all things financial in Iraq) to endeavor to restore the country's standing in the Int'l Financial Community.  How do they do that?  PAY THEIR BILLS.  How do they pay their bills?  Selling liquid gold and natural gas is a big start.  But think about this:  wouldn't it make sense for them to pay as much of what they owe in this "financial restoration" process as quickly as possible?  And wouldn't step 2 of "making sense" be for them to RV their currency to pay these debts with as much RV'd dinar as possible?  

Just a note:  a company that I'm involved with is negotiating an Iraqi contract now with the GOI -- oil field services.  Part of negotiations is the GOI's desire to make partial contractual payments WITH DINAR.

Hmmmmmmm.......... 

No doubt we all got into this to make money.  Why would anyone buy dinar for any other reason?  What's the age old line about motive:  "if you wonder what it's all about or who is involved, just follow the money."  In this case, it should be simple:  1) the GOI pretty much controls everything financial in Iraq;  2) Iraq is full of "liquid gold" and natural gas that the World needs more of;  3)  Iraq owes a LOT of money to a lot of countries, companies, and individuals;  4) it would be reasonable to expect the GOI (who controls all things financial in Iraq) to endeavor to restore the country's standing in the Int'l Financial Community.  How do they do that?  PAY THEIR BILLS.  How do they pay their bills?  Selling liquid gold and natural gas is a big start.  But think about this:  wouldn't it make sense for them to pay as much of what they owe in this "financial restoration" process as quickly as possible?  And wouldn't step 2 of "making sense" be for them to RV their currency to pay these debts with as much RV'd dinar as possible?  

Just a note:  a company that I'm involved with is negotiating an Iraqi contract now with the GOI -- oil field services.  Part of negotiations is the GOI's desire to make partial contractual payments WITH DINAR.

Hmmmmmmm.......... 

THAT is very interesting!

Hmmmmmmm.......... 

ROFL  You look just like my son's old football coach, I see a team getting ready for game time in the background of your photo but it isn't ours.  Anyways I like your line of thinking, thanks for sharing!!  :twothumbs:

It's all about enjoying each other's company at this point, and that's fine enough for me, but someday in the future the Iraqi currency will significantly change. 1 cent, 10 cents, and perhaps even a dollar to a single dinar. I'd be happy with any of those and just move on to the second phase: reinvestment, a long break from work, visiting family, helping a worthy charity hands on, and working on my golf swing. :D

Just as most people in here who bought dinar for that possibility of becoming rich from their investment, I now feel that this dream journey we are on may not have a stopping destination for a long time. oh, don't get me wrong for I still have hope in it but in reality there doesn't seem to be a SOON time for this to happen. It is what it is and I will put it on the back burner in hopes of it really heating up one day. And as far as the members in here go: I have become close friends with many and that has been worth the ride in itself. This is a Great place to be. 

• Upvote 1

I definitely believe we will see a big increase in our investment. From a Christian point of view, the Scriptures say that in the latter days, He will bring great wealth into the Kingdom (to free us up, I believe to gather The Harvest, which will cost a great some & certainly more than money but a great sacrifices. He can bring it in any way that He wants to, of course, but believe this is one of them. Part of the reason that I believe this, is because it is almost impossible that I would have even known about this. He made it possible . . . incredible. I also, have confidence in Kim Clement, who said about the dinar . . . "nothing, nothing, nothing & suddenly something." I believe that we are in the last of the Last Days . . . we almost just got into the Psalm 83 (Isaiah 17) War which we know leads to the Ezekial 38-39 War, which is truly the End of Days.

Not pushing this on anyone else but Flounder asked our opinions & this is mine (& some other Believers too, I am sure).

• Upvote 2

I hope all of the positive believers are right. I would love to be able to give a large gift to my favorite charities. I give what I can now, but would love to give BIG time. I hope you are right. I just don't feel it will happen any time soon. For all of our sake, I hope you know more than me. Thanks for everyone's input.

• Upvote 1

Hmmmmmmm.......... 

I like this.

The whole puzzle is way too complex for me to understand, but what I do understand (believe) because of many little pieces like this is that something will go down. Too much money to be made and we are fortunate enough to be a small part of it.  

We will make a nice profit.  :twocents: