Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PASTOR'S PLAN DOWN IN FLAMES

SgtFuryUSCZ

Controversial Pastor Terry Jones was arrested near Lakeland, Florida today before he could set fire to almost 3000 Qurans at Loyce E. Harpe Park in Polk County.

Jones was arrested during a traffic stop in Mulberry, Florida by Polk County Sheriffs and hauled away in handcuffs.

Jones was spotted earlier in the evening at a Mulberry restaurant carrying a concealed weapon in the open which is illegal. 

A short time later, he was spotted in a parking lot using kerosene to douse books packed and loaded in a large, black barbecue smoker hooked up to the back of a white pickup truck.

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said, "He was potentially driving a bomb down the road had there been a crash".

Judd said he had no choice but to arrest Jones and his driver. 

Another problem:  Jones never obtained a permit to burn in the park.

Judd also said,

"We clearly told him, 'if you come to Polk County and violate the law, you will go to jail'...".

Judd went on to say it was all about Jones breaking the law and not about suppression of free speech:

"He had every opportunity to come here, we invited him to come here and exercise his First Amendment Rights, we told him, 'you can't burn, it's illegal'..."

Both men are facing several charges, including unlawful transport of fuel.

As for the almost 3000 Qurans, they are locked up as evidence at the Sheriff's office and the Sheriff say's it will ultimately be up to a Judge as to who will get them.

Very few supporters and detractors had gathered at the park in anticipation of the event.

Jones' wife stated, "We consider this to be an evil book, a false religion and very dangerous politically and socially".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

See......I knew it.

People

Are

That

Dumb

***///

One of the detractors at the park was a big burly guy on a big motorcycle and he was saying how he was not goin' to let this guy start a fire in that park if he had to sit on top of the pile of books to stop him !

Can you imagine if pastor-dude would've tried to get around this guy...?  All hell-woulda-broke-loose!

Looks like Judd headed off an incident, alright... an azz-whoopin'...! :lol:

We've got a burn-ban in effect here... aren't there already too many wildfires fires raging through the country for pete's sake ...?!

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well, I guess this fine example of a human-being/pastor (and people of his ilk) will need wait till the rain season starts to let their hate burn. back to Dueling Banjoes and chasing "little piggies" with "pretty mouths" to pass the time. Dunno, just saying.....Cheers

I have the toughest Sheriff,

Thank you Grady Judd!

That lunatic pastor needs

to be put down, just like a 

rabid dog! He's poison and so

are his ludicrous followers!

The biggest disgrace is that he

calls himself a pastor. He's a stench

in the nostrils of God! 

• Upvote 3

I have the toughest Sheriff,

Thank you Grady Judd!

That lunatic pastor needs

to be put down, just like a 

rabid dog! He's poison and so

are his ludicrous followers!

The biggest disgrace is that he

calls himself a pastor. He's a stench

in the nostrils of God! 

***///

Yup, Grady Judd is a no-nonsense guy !  Pasco County also has a swell Sheriff.

Hillsborough County could use a Sheriff with a bit more bite, this place is going to hell in a handcart!

Ya'll are sure lucky to have 'Ol Grady !

BTW, he threw a few more tickets on the driver for having a trailer not up to code! :lol:

As of this morning they are both still in the hoosegow !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

Give them SATAN BOOKS to ODUMDUMB, so he can keep one and give the rest to all of his MUSLIMS/PROGRESSIVES in his CORRUPTED MUSLIM administration!!!!!

dude (or gal-sorry if I am wrong), you are one of the FUNNIEST poster in DV land. Love the Thug, Dog and Shabs, but I look forward to seeing your absolutely insane posts. Thanks for giving me a great laugh every time I go into this site. keep up the GREAT work. No joke. I really mean it. I just added to the list of people I want to meet in Vegas (if I survive the party in Bangkok!)

• Upvote 2

dude (or gal-sorry if I am wrong), you are one of the FUNNIEST poster in DV land. Love the Thug, Dog and Shabs, but I look forward to seeing your absolutely insane posts. Thanks for giving me a great laugh every time I go into this site. keep up the GREAT work. No joke. I really mean it. I just added to the list of people I want to meet in Vegas (if I survive the party in Bangkok!)

***///

KADUKU is "local colour".... Red, White & Blue. 

He represents an entire segment of American society still alive and well in a tattered Republic.

Ya gotta respect his consistency & perseverance!

Post on KDUDE ! :salute: 

I've never had any desire to read the Quran........especially a kerosene marinaded one.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

***///

Marinated Quran.... it's what's for dinner !

• Upvote 2

***///

He represents an entire segment of American society still alive and well in a tattered Republic.

***///

With some of HeavyDuty's Pulled Pork! Hmmm. Sign this Jew up for seconds

God, I hope that segment of the population tree has more than 1 branch!

• Upvote 1

***///

***///

With a some pulled-pork from HD's kitchen!

God, I hope that segment of the population tree has more than 1 branch!!

***///

It does !  Have to expect knee-jerk reaction from Americans fed up with bad gubment ! Can't blame him one bit.

KDUDE is that Patriot who stands without fear in the face of the enemy holding the "Don't Tread On Me" flag ! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

This "pastor"(???) passion is definitely misguided.  Instead of burning the Korean, he needs to get back into reading the Bible and learning about faith in Christ.    

I thought Pastor was supposed to emulated love and acceptance but he sprews hate and discontent.  When they started protesting fallen servicepersons funernal that about did it for me.

Kaduku is an angry person who has nothing better to do but to type as nasty as he can.  Just looking for attention and if you guys feel the same way then well the shoe fits.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well, I guess this fine example of a human-being/pastor (and people of his ilk) will need wait till the rain season starts to let their hate burn. back to Dueling Banjoes and chasing "little piggies" with "pretty mouths" to pass the time. Dunno, just saying.....Cheers

lol.

We know you won't survive ( relatively speaking) the party  in Bang-kok for the simple reason it's a party in Bang-kok ( I remember one of those). There's a reason why it's called Bangkok.