Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it just me or...?

CJSinSJ

I think maybe this should be in the "2 cents" section, but yeah, my spirits have been high lately from all the news.  Who knows?  Maybe we really are at the end of this, but more importantly, maybe Iraq is finally at the end of this.  I just got to thinking about it earlier.  We sit here on equipment in the AC speculating the Dinar, and for the most part, we're going to be fine either way.  People over there live in poverty and their condition is pitiful at best.  The notes they hold over there are so tattered, I wouldn't spit a wad of chewing gum in it with confidence.  They need it more than we do, and the fact that each day drags on with those poor people wondering if they'll have enough to eat for the day is shocking.  I will be happy, of course, if and when it does happen, so that I can live comfortably, but I will always be able to crack a smile, knowing that those people who had to deal with so much garbage can lift up their eyes and know that everything is going to be okay.  What a day in history that would be.

• Upvote 1

***///

Typical Fall Schedule. 

By December it'll be on fire....  heading into 01JAN14, it'll be like an inferno.

Then.... all hopes in a heap of ashes by 01FEB14.

But then it'll start all over again -  the news from this year about APR & JUL of 2014 will start

the rollercoaster heaving, pitching and rolling all over again chugging along and chanting.....

same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was.....

• Upvote 4

There is no news coming out of the Central Bank.  the website is managed by a USA Gurus.  Many of the Iraq news websites pumpers are linking to support their words are actual sites here in the US or UK... owned by Gurus or people pumping the sales of the Dinar.  We are still many years off in this this speculation... we call IQD

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

***///

Typical Fall Schedule. 

By December it'll be on fire....  heading into 01JAN14, it'll be like an inferno.

Then.... all hopes in a heap of ashes by 01FEB14.

But then it'll start all over again -  the news from this year about APR & JUL of 2014 will start

the rollercoaster heaving, pitching and rolling all over again chugging along and chanting.....

same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was.....

What they said  

+1 girls

same o

same o

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...