Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Breitling Report: Tuesday 9/10/2013

i've enjoyed breitling's blog for quite some time.  as a matter of fact he was directly responsible for introducing me to the ISX.  i am forever grateful.  his information is not for the RV'ers but more geared toward people with an investors mindset.  (i'm not saying one is better than another.....different objectives to reach different goals)

i do not believe that he writes emails to himself to entertain the audience either.  he fields questions from the demographic and provides his perspective.  i find his blog refreshing.  it is difficult to find someone who speaks as expressly as he does about the IQD as an investment opportunity. 

• Upvote 11

Brietling is the biggest scammer of all the GURU's.  Be careful.  He is always pushing innocent people with no money into bad deals.

Here is the joke.  He writes his own emails to himself, and then he reads them out load.  OMG.  This is CRAP. 

RUN.  Do not do this!!!

so in essence, he talks to talks to himself. well that logic could encompass virtually all.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know/listen/ or follow  Brietling

Brietling is the biggest scammer of all the GURU's.  Be careful.  He is always pushing innocent people with no money into bad deals.

Here is the joke.  He writes his own emails to himself, and then he reads them out load.  OMG.  This is CRAP. 

RUN.  Do not do this!!!

PROVE IT Dinar Buddy, I'm calling you out! prove to everyone he is a scammer!  I think your full of crap!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I don't know how anybody could listen to Breitling for more than one show and conclude that he's anything other than a scammer.  Why do you think he asks people to email him their questions?  It's the same thing Coolbeans was doing that got him banned.

Tell me what he is scamming? scamming informatioin? it's funny how dinar buddy and Dr. R. cant answer my question and back up their statements.

what is this Dodge City?

Yes it is :butt-kicking:

What is he scamming? Have you not seen the indictments against him and his group? Lol

he wasn't apart of the BH group, he may have been friends with those people but he had no business affiliation with them. Keep, of all people I would expect you to have more knowledge about the subject then the regular cool-aid drinking terry k followers. lol

• Upvote 1

What is he scamming? Have you not seen the indictments against him and his group? Lol

Keep this guy is multi-generational loser,but it seems all but he get named in indictments.Yes you don't want to be standing next to him when the ax falls cause he sure can duck. To the B lovers in which of the incredibly diverse ventures did he or his dad make you money in let's say the last 20 years. I can't find anyone.

• Downvote 1

Breitling ... I used to occasionally listen to his show but no more .. He spends most of the first part talking about himself and the rest of the time talking hot air.. Also I think most of the so called gurus talk about something nothing .. Although something I have learnt from them all is the importance of words like - imminent - soon- almost there... I feel I have invested in nothing short of Scam Central.

he wasn't apart of the BH group, he may have been friends with those people but he had no business affiliation with them. Keep, of all people I would expect you to have more knowledge about the subject then the regular cool-aid drinking terry k followers. lol

Are you sure about that? From what I remember he is affiliated with that group and was part of the people being charged.

DB, Dr R and all:

I gotta agree with Bales130, Easy, and others. I don't think Breitling is a scammer. He never has asked me for money. He pontificates on the dinar alot like Adam, just using a different technique/style. He is as refreshing. If asking for money makes him a scammer, again I have never been asked to buy anything from him, Does he charge for his website info or his specialized important people group info? Nope. Even if he did that does not make him any more suspicious than at least one other person with a dinar website that I value very highly. Has he made any predictions over and over and over again, just to be wrong one more time? No. I have not yet seen him do anything like this. Besides, those of us who have been it this thing long enough have learned that we have to take everything we hear from anyone with a grain of salt. Do a bit of research on our own, contrast and compare all info, and then make our own decisions. When you think about it, that is exactly how we all got into this investment to one degree or another, by researching. When you research enough, compare enough with what you know to be true, when you read. hear, discover enough crud on your own,  you get to know who is a big mouthed guru that cannot be trusted and you go on making now a bit more of an educated guess than another guy checking all this out. Just google "investing in iraqi dinar" or any dinar website and see how many warnings of scams you will see. Do you think you are in a scam by investing in the dinar? I don't. I believe I am part of a way outside of the box investment long before the rest of the world discovers it or feels its safe to get into. JMO. Agree or don't it don't matter. Time will tell some will be right some will be wrong.

• Upvote 2