Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUMP AHEAD OF THE THUG

Skybear

Jumping the gun a little before the THUG posts it. . .H-E-e-e-r's OKIE and his NEWEST replacement for, I'VE BEEN HACKED 9-10-13:

10-2013  Guru Okie-Oil-Man   I AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO VERIFY INFORMATION THAT STATED THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V--I AM TREATING THIS AS A RUMOR UNTIL I GET CONFIRMATION FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES. THIS IF TRUE COULD BE THE CATALYST WE WANT TO GET THIS OVER WITH--WILL REPORT WHEN I CAN EITHER VERIFY OR DEBUNK THIS INFORMATION. IF AN INJUNCTION WAS IN ACTUALITY FILED, THIS WOULD EXPEDITE THE COMPLETION WITHOUT FURTHER DELAYS

IMF seeking an INJUNCTION?? REALLY??

There HAD to be some way the "Jed Clampet" of the Internet could blame for his rantings of what (PAST TENSE) had happened, but the dawn showed clearly that (as usual) he was FULL of it!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Jumping the gun a little before the THUG posts it. . .H-E-e-e-r's OKIE and his NEWEST replacement for, I'VE BEEN HACKED 9-10-13:

Lol ! Good One SkyBear - Plus 1 - Glad To See Ur Lighter Side ! Mission Accomplished Bro' ! ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

In other news....re:Okie,

Do you think this dill weed assumes everyone else is as 'we ta did' ignorant, or clueless as he is? There is a certain degree of arrogance assuming that people will believe something just because you say it, no matter how stupid, illogical, or made up it is...... Its mind boggling that this dill weed has neither read the Articles forming the IMF, or has the intellectual capacity to comprehend what they say... even though they are so simplistically stated. Guess words like injunction, sound magical enough to him, that he believes he can in turn float them out there for everyone else. He's not able to make up stuff or lie as well as he used to in the past....

Wonder what court that was filed in. Wonder what judge will hear it/ has judiciary authority. How does one gain standing ... e.g., cite laws that don't exist, governing Articles that don't exist....regarding authority structures that don't exist, in a regulatory process that does not exist. ......

Wonder if dill weed knows what the 3 letter agency CBI means.. :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know it's gotta hurt having to make this stuff up dailey

Makes you wonder what kind of headache medicine he use's

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

Sky bear you might want to think about scooping Thug to many times

He wears those big shoes for a reason.

They are deadly in a dark alley

• Upvote 1

If this is true...then I did say awhile back that the KENYAN MUSLIM and his CLOWNS were coming up with a plan to steal our money and most especially how ODUMDUMB is going to LAUNDER the trillions that was said by PRESIDENT BUSH to pay-off all of the war debt accumulated during the Iraq war while he was in office, which was a ball figure of 4-6 Trillion. ALL OTHER DEBTS WAS DONE BY THIS IMPOSTER MUSLIM IN OFFICE HELPING MUSLIMS REBUILD THEIR MOSQUES ETC...YUP ODUMDUMB BAMA AND HITLARY!!!

US Tax Dollars Building Mosques Overseas

A debt plan passed that doesn’t cut debt or spending and now the Standard and Poors has lowered the US credit rating because they believe the plan failed to accomplish what was needed. The President continues to talk about increasing taxes on the wealthy and other politicians are looking at cutting Social Security and Medicare benefits.

All the while, the US State Department, headed by Secretary of State Hillarious ‘Spendem’ Clinton is spending hundreds of millions of US taxpayer dollars to repair and rebuild mosques in the Middle East. They are also providing internet service to Islamic Imans as seen in the following news report:

The same State Department would not dare spend a penny on Christian churches or internet service for Christian pastors here in the US as it would be a violation of the supposed separation of church and state. Why are we spending our money on a religion that has vowed to destroy us when we have people in our own country that are losing their jobs and homes?

This is an outrage to the American people and we need to make our outrage known to our political leaders and tell them to take Clinton’s government checkbook away from her and her colleagues.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Lol ! Good One SkyBear - Plus 1 - Glad To See Ur Lighter Side ! Mission Accomplished Bro' ! ;)

:D :D :D

Thug. . .I need to apologize for not being on the lighter side well before this. I have taken these proceedings far too seriously - especially during the last 8 - 9 months when so many people who have no ROOM to have risked their money have done so, anyway. I am guilty of taking-on their hurt and frustration with bad intel and worse intrepretation of that intel.

I have been especially hard on Frank26. He does not deserve the abusive venom I have thrown his way.

That's all. Thanks, Thug. . .I am now going a different direction. It is actually harmful for people to become angry over this revaluation nightmare. There are too many other things in life that need to be done before there is no time left to do them.

• Upvote 3