Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In the coming weeks. These spinsters need a dictionary or a tall tree and rope

Seriously seriously hit the donate tab now ..... Seriously

what exactly are you talking about ..... it helps to elaborate, we cant read your mind.

if your talking about the guru's ..... yeah we've been hearing that for years now, kinda like white noise now , it doesnt even register. dont worry you'll get there some day.

• Upvote 3

what exactly are you talking about ..... it helps to elaborate, we cant read your mind.

if your talking about the guru's ..... yeah we've been hearing that for years now, kinda like white noise now , it doesnt even register. dont worry you'll get there some day.

I must agree with you, I am not clear “why”, I agree.  My knowledge of the word “spinster” is a woman who has not formed a human relationship, by the time she has approached or reached menopause, and/or is at the end of her reproductive cycle.  Moreover, is he talking about himself needing a dictionary?  I am just asking.

• Downvote 1