Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Basket of Currencies as new World Reserve

Dinarioli57

Listening to Glen Beck this morning (9/10/13) around 9:20 am CST, and he was talking about the Federal Reserve wanting to curb QE. This weekend, Beck claimed, the IMF came out and announced to the FEDS to back off, and to continue printing money. And finally, that the design was to turn the Dollar into the Peso, and that a new world reserve would be in "a basket of currencies". He did not specify which ones they would be, but that there would be "a basket".

Thought this was extremely interesting. Which currencies could these be? Do we hold one of them?

:)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Listening to Glen Beck this morning (9/10/13) around 9:20 am CST, and he was talking about the Federal Reserve wanting to curb QE. This weekend, Beck claimed, the IMF came out and announced to the FEDS to back off, and to continue printing money. And finally, that the design was to turn the Dollar into the Peso, and that a new world reserve would be in "a basket of currencies". He did not specify which ones they would be, but that there would be "a basket".

Thought this was extremely interesting. Which currencies could these be? Do we hold one of them?

:)

Look up SDRs.....its basicslly a basket of currencies used by the IMF and other countries including Iraq. Its made up of the larger major currencies. You wont see the dinar as a reserve currency. Not anytime in the near future. ....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I hate it when people talk in absolute. Sorry keep, did not know you worked for the IMF or is it the World Bank. Oh never mind it doesn't matter.

Did you look up the info on SDRs? Saying the dinar is closeto being a reserve currency is like saying the US is close to clearing out the national debt.....it could happen EVENTUALLY but it wont be in our lifetime....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Most likely the Syrian Dinars will be the world currency reserves. Odummy bama came up with that idea, claiming to his braindead DEMONCRATS and zomie LIBERALS that it would really benefit the world and fix our economy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

***///

KEEP.... why did you kill the little BlueBird of Happiness... :(  what did he ever do to you. :confused2:

LOL....I didnt kill anything!  We are holding one of those currencies in what he could be referring to as the new basket.....

THE USD!!!!   = )

I'm going to start Drinking, again ????

Dont forget to pick me up!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL....I didnt kill anything!  We are holding one of those currencies in what he could be referring to as the new basket.....

THE USD!!!!   = )

***///

! :lol:  Couldn't help ourselves.... 

looked like ya might be makin' da p.p. in somebody's cheerio-s and we couldn't resist ! :P

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

Look up SDRs.....its basicslly a basket of currencies used by the IMF and other countries including Iraq. Its made up of the larger major currencies. You wont see the dinar as a reserve currency. Not anytime in the near future. ....

you are correct i've looked into this in the past.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on the topic of the Dinar becoming a world reserve currency, I dont think they'll ever have the trade capacity to ever achieve that no matter what the value of their currency was. For the Dinar even to be considered a major currency it would probably take 20 to 50 years of a strong economy and no wars, no civil unrest, democracy, civil rights, infrastructure development and a first world standard of living for everyone in Iraq.

In my opinion the dinar is worth more than it's currently valued but regardless of that even if they RV'd at $3 to 1 IQD the dinar is destined to be an exotic currency for a very long time.

with that said that has no bearing on the value the currency could achieve ...... look at Kuwait there currency is worth over $3.50 ..... the kuwaiti dinar is nowhere near even being considered a major currency let alone a reserve currency.

If this basket thing doesn't come about  ....... it will be china not the US which holds the world reserve currency within 20 years i'd say.

when the day comes that the US lose that title ...... the US will collapse into a very deep pit of debt

• Upvote 2

Ohhhh man not the basket thingy again. 

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

You have to remember when the kenyan 

won the second term beck lost his marbles

He`s now mad as a hatter. 

Do you believe the bible Dog?

If so you should know very well that a new system with a globalized economy,religion,and government is coming.

Open your eyes a bit beyond your pre determined mindsets,and you might see how real a global reset,debt forgiveness,etc can be.

It is not possible to judge the coming one world system by the pre conceived notions of the past.It will be something that most never thought possible,nor would ever happen.

At at least at first it will probably seem very falsely peaceful and propserous.

But we all know what the bible says about them proclaiming 'peace and safety' don't we? 

If it happens better not fall into that mind trap

• Downvote 1

If so you should know very well that a new system with a globalized economy,religion,and government is coming.

Open your eyes a bit beyond your pre determined mindsets,and you might see how real a global reset,debt forgiveness,etc can be.

It is not possible to judge the coming one world system by the pre conceived notions of the past.It will be something that most never thought possible,nor would ever happen.

At at least at first it will probably seem very falsely peaceful and propserous.

But we all know what the bible says about them proclaiming 'peace and safety' don't we? 

I cant believe what you have just said .....

Dont stoop to the level of the Guru pumpers and use God and the bible to back up your point of view.

God has no interest in material things ..... if he did we'd have a golden bull in every church instead of his son on a cross.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I cant believe what you have just said .....

Dont stoop to the level of the Guru pumpers and use God and the bible to back up your point of view.

God has no interest in material things ..... if he did we'd have a golden bull in every church instead of his son on a cross.

Hmmm out of curiosity can you show me one single thing I said that was not biblical?

Did I say the bible says Iraq will the the seat of the antichrist kingdom,or that the new system will definitely make us stinking rich?

Yeah I didn't think so....

Don't project your silly pre conceived notions on me.Like calling me a pumper just because I said that the new system,might have something to do with an increase in the dinar.

I believe the bible tells us that our old system and way of doing things will fail,and a new one will be set up in it's place.From reading what the new agers say about the coming system,I am convinced it will in be the Beast kingdom once everything is said and done.They see it as a glorious,and peaceful coming golden utopia.While it may seem that way on the surface,I see it as fulfillment of scripture.Judging by prophecy something dramatic is obviously going to have to happen to get to the world state we see in daniel and revelation.

God has no personal vendetta against money and possessions like some of you claim he does.

If God really thought that money,power,and possessions themselves were so evil;why did he go out of his way to make men that obeyed him like David,Job,Daniel,Solomon etc rich and powerful?

Answer..because it all has to do with a mans heart and what he does with what he is given.Sure there is never any guarantee of prosperity or wealth for believers.But the notion that one can only get wealth or power from the god of this world (satan) is wrong..wrong...WRONG!!!

Edited by truepatriot
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Naa I wouldnt use the word god and money in the same sentence . (although I just did)

Jesus over turned the money changers tables .

I dont think he liked money.

"render unto caesar what is caesar`s

render unto god what is god`s

and no I dont want a religious debate I'm sure you would win 

find Nelg or mark or Athim or wayfarer or waterman13

All are very knowledgeable on the subject.

All I have is my faith. 

• Upvote 1

Naa I wouldnt use the word god and money in the same sentence . (although I just did)

Jesus over turned the money changers tables .

I dont think he liked money.

"render unto caesar what is caesar`s

render unto god what is god`s

and no I dont want a religious debate I'm sure you would win 

find Nelg or mark or Athim or wayfarer or waterman13

All are very knowledgeable on the subject.

All I have is my faith. 

Once again Dog..God made Job,Daniel,Joseph,David,and Solomon to name a few rich and powerful for being obedient to him.

Some of the followers of Jesus were rich and powerful.Don't just look at the 'camel through a needle'  or money changer aspect.

Scripture must agree at all times.And your notion that God despises money and possessions is not supported by other biblical examples.

Rather Jesus said the 'love of money' is the root of all evil.And it really is.The NWO elites that have pledged themselves to satan in exchange for a life of wealth and power are a perfect example.

But even though a Christian must guard his heart if he acquires it,a believer can in fact use money and possessions to glorify God.'render to caesar' refers to the statement that we should pay our taxes and if possible obey our government and other authorities.A lot of people already give a percentage of their income to Gods ministry.and if used correctly a financial windfall can be used to bless yourself and others,as well as honor God and further his cause.

We're not arguing dog,just having a nice discussion.My main point when addressing you was that I wouldn't dismiss the global reset idea just because it seems foreign or guru's use it for gain.Because the new agers strongly believe in this coming golden age and return of their high spiritual masters.

And from their descriptions it certainly sounds like what a Christian could interpret as the birth of the beast system.And return of satan and the fallen angels under a guise of peace and prosperity impersonating ascended/enlightened beings of light.

Edited by truepatriot

Once again Dog..God made Job,Daniel,Joseph,David,and Solomon to name a few rich and powerful for being obedient to him.

Some of the followers of Jesus were rich and powerful.Don't just look at the 'camel through a needle'  or money changer aspect.

Scripture must agree at all times.And your notion that God despises money and possessions is not supported by other biblical examples.

Rather Jesus said the 'love of money' is the root of all evil.And it really is.The NWO elites that have pledged themselves to satan in exchange for a life of wealth and power are a perfect example.

But even though a Christian must guard his heart if he acquires it,a believer can in fact use money and possessions to glorify God.'render to caesar' refers to the statement that we should pay our taxes and if possible obey our government and other authorities.A lot of people already give a percentage of their income to Gods ministry.and if used correctly a financial windfall can be used to bless yourself and others,as well as honor God and further his cause.

We're not arguing dog,just having a nice discussion.My main point when addressing you was that I wouldn't dismiss the global reset idea just because it seems foreign or guru's use it for gain.Because the new agers strongly believe in this coming golden age and return of their high spiritual masters.

And from their descriptions it certainly sounds like what a Christian could interpret as the birth of the beast system.And return of satan and the fallen angels under a guise of peace and prosperity impersonating ascended/enlightened beings of light.

Im gonna plead  the 5th   :)

ok ok ok..now that church is over, can we eat?  I do agree, faith is all one needs....Go RV :backflip:

I disagree..I think that without sound doctrine and a better understanding,faith can waver if things don't go as preconceived notions dictate.

Do you think many Christians will be as faithful if they are expecting the pre tribulation rapture,and they are instead met with the antichrist kingdom and persecution?

I don't...

• Upvote 1