Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar burnout

avenger380

I am an old timer on this site. My experience tells me that when I start reading the very negative posts about the what ifs, and whys it hasnt happened, I recognize this as "dinar burnout". For these individuals, It would be wise to quit coming back to this site as frequently as you are and forget about the investment. An alternative would be to just get rid of it all and be done with it. I personally could never bring myself to the point of selling it, because, if I woke up the next day after selling it, I would want to blow my brains out. So, my best advice would be to pull your lips away from this crack pipe, and, get back to work and let it run its course. As I said before, how could you sell it now?????????????????

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?18543-A-couple-Nagging-questions#ixzz0lJZXjaxV

You guys have to remember this is a speculation and rumor mill site. Do not believe everything that you read and I think thats where a lot of the negative aspect is coming from, people believing what they read. Examples are: its going to rv this weekend, no it will be next weekend, no its going to be the end of the month no its going to be in June and this is where people are falling in this trap, a lot B/S is printed and people are falling for it, and all along the dealers are getting filthy rich from all is being printed..So that is why you are getting a lot of negative people on this site its because they are getting tired of reading and nothing is being delievered.. I've been in this for almost 7 years now and I've seen and heard it all. So my though process is simple it will happen when it happens and there is nothing anbody can print, say or do to rush it along.......

I am thinking Mongo is a comedian.. He comes up with the wildest stuff, and although sometimes I fail to appreciate the crass subject matter, I always appreciate the humor... The pics are something else.....

face it ..............you have a problem with poop......even though it's an everyday event for most people, try to get a little more greens in your diet

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1564[/ATTACH]

I am an old timer on this site. My experience tells me that when I start reading the very negative posts about the what ifs, and whys it hasnt happened, I recognize this as "dinar burnout". For these individuals, It would be wise to quit coming back to this site as frequently as you are and forget about the investment. An alternative would be to just get rid of it all and be done with it. I personally could never bring myself to the point of selling it, because, if I woke up the next day after selling it, I would want to blow my brains out. So, my best advice would be to pull your lips away from this crack pipe, and, get back to work and let it run its course. As I said before, how could you sell it now??????????

That is sooooooooooooo true. You've come to far down the road to turn around now. Just keep driving,if you turn around now you'll run out of gas!!!!!!