Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 9-11-2013

TexasGranny

Hi Adam, I have been a member for a number of years but don't usually post any comments but I need to address the RV. That beeing said it is my opinion (and I hope I am Wrong) that the obvious is being avoided. If a country can run on the value of the dong then why can't the same apply to Iraq, after all they have been existing using basically the same rate for many years and have been prospering financially.

The other obvious and this has been said numerous times by officals of the Iraqi bank and government, that any RV should happen only at the start of a new year. So seeing that we are so close to 2014 it might be the magic number.

Thanks for listening.

Like China,their currency is way under valued.  This is due to all the exports and very little imports.  This is where they get their money and they can and do, keep the value low. The more a country holds US $'s the more their currency will be worth, the less they have the less it's worth.  He stated that Iraq does not need to increase the value of their currency due to all the oil they have.  They don't need to increase the value of their money, they get their money from the oil. Not exports. Is it possible?

Adam, k98nights posted this article (see below). Based on your insight do you think we are still on track for a revaluation, at say .10, across old and new notes, does this now become a LOP or some other combination? Thanks to you and your staff. :tiphat:

On this Wednesday, the Financial Committee has confirmed that the year 2014 will see the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, indicating that the deletion will be in coordination with the Central Bank.

A committee member, Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri has released a statement, in which he stated that the process of deletion of zeros from the national currency will begin in 2014, through an agreement with the central bank. Further he mentioned in that same statement, “This project will lead to reducing the proportion of the national currency traded from 4 billion to one billion.”
The statement further reveals that the size will be reduced to a quarter and this will enhance the value and easy to transport. However, it has to be noted that the statement also mentioned, “Fraud or manipulation in cash currencies, it will be very difficult.” Central Bank of Iraq has to take some significant steps to manipulate this section to stop corruption issues. Recently, the money laundering issue has shaken off the nation.

The CBI identified earlier in the beginning of this year will see the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the national currency, but the Iraqi government demanded the bank to slow down implementation of the project, fearing the emergence of counterfeit currency during the switching process.

http://www.iraqdirec...i-currency.aspx

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/160501-finance-committee-confirms-deletion-of-zeros-from-iraqi-currency/#ixzz2eVuqK1Pv

• Upvote 1

Hello Adam, staff and mods.  With Obama trying his darndest to convince everyone that Syria needs to be bombed, what are your thoughts about this happening and the aftermath of the repercussions this will bring to the American people as well as the foreigners presently doing business in Iraq? This could possibly stir up more serious situations for Iraq and the fact that it could hamper the elections or even postpone them. This would not be good IMO for the RV. Any comments would be appreciated on this matter. Thanks. 

Hello Adam, due to finances I have always chosen paying for the 3 month VIP membership. Is this not an option any longer? I tried renewing but the only option is the life time. Do not have 400.00 to spend

at this time. Are you going to be bringing back the other options? Hate to miss out on anything, especially where to cash in when we RV. Thanks for everything.

Yo Adam, Any Truth To The Rumor (Probably Started By Some Clown) That The US Plans On Pressuring Maliki Into Initiating The RV By Sending In Some Burly And Intimidating Looking Special Agent Biker Dude - Whose Name CNN Cannot Possibly Reveal, However, His Initials Are Bumper ! :bump:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2