Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Goodbye as mod but sticking around for RV.

Hi everybody, some of you already know but I realized I didnt really tell members, just the other mods and admins, that I resigned as a mod.

I have had a blast and have made friends with so many of the members.....but I have new job and with Spring here, I am an outdoor kind a gal. It would be unfair for me to continue, as I would be of little assistance.

I'd still like to stop in and read the news, maybe chat, but probably not much.

Good luck and happy Summer to all of you, I'll be in occasionally.

"See ya around"......Puffsplus....OUT. :tiphat:

Hi everybody, some of you already know but I realized I didnt really tell members, just the other mods and admins, that I resigned as a mod.

I have had a blast and have made friends with so many of the members.....but I have new job and with Spring here, I am an outdoor kind a gal. It would be unfair for me to continue, as I would be of little assistance.

I'd still like to stop in and read the news, maybe chat, but probably not much.

Good luck and happy Summer to all of you, I'll be in occasionally.

"See ya around"......Puffsplus....OUT. :tiphat:

WOW!! I thought something was different the other day, but I didn't want to stir the pot. (I know, what a surprise) I wish you the best and hope you have a great summer..........Rn