Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Timeline of America's Decline and Final Destruction

40oz

After watching the videos, and without having done any research but relying on my own knowledge of history, I would have to agree that most of it is true. However, my beliefs also say that ALL of this was preordained by God. So, my question to both 40oz and Sarges "Gals" is, how do you propose to fight the will of God?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How wonderful it would be to have the Lord's return wake us up in the morning!  Maranatha!  The heavens will be split, the universe will be removed, and time will be no more!  Saints will be rewarded and wicked will be cast into Hell, and the redeemed will be with the Lord forever!  What a wonderful day it will be!  

But I fear that it will not be His return, but His coming in judgment upon the nations of the world.  The signs of physical judgment in time are all around us just as He came in judgment on Israel, Judah, Assyria, Babylon, and a hundred other nations when their iniquity is full.  America's iniquity is growing but I don't hold the "sin gauge." The Holy God is the only One who knows when the meter reaches "full."  

At the same time the world goes thru the wrath of God, the church, which has so blended with the world, will not be excluded.  The reason is clear but blindingly deceptive.  The spiritual leaders, and preachers/prophets are becoming entertainers and directors of theater and musicals where big-named comedians and professional stand before thousands of tickled eared audiences unable to discern the difference between truth and error.  Morality and holiness have been replaced with a sweet mixture of acceptance and toleration of selective alterative life-styles, covered with a veneer of grace and freedom.  Holiness is condemned as being judgmental and morality as archaic.  Open acceptance of perverted morality, sin by biblical standards, is advanced as progressive and loving.  And the metered gauge gets closer to “full!”

Possibly the social sins so prevalent in the US today are due partially to the lack of a deep, earnest, spirit filled preaching on the holiness and righteousness of God.  The preacher of God should stand with the light of truth pointing and observing everything that degrades or destroys the moral and spiritual life of the people of God and the nation.  If there is evil, he should become a “troubler and disturber” of the nation and the church. The sermons should sting from the laser light cutting through to the heart and exposing sin, and shining brightly on the hope of redemption only in Christ.

Instead, we have hired for the pulpits eloquent intellectuals, proclaiming a Christ dethroned King and made into a “good ol’ boy” with pithy lessons for enjoying life.  Gone is the Christ on the cross who died for the sins of the world and is replaced with and “example of suffering and understanding the hurts and social injustice of the world.”

But the cross is much more than that!  It is the means of redeeming mankind!  It is not another way, it is not “your way” or “my way” it is THE ONLY WAY for humanity to deal with sin and death!  It takes conviction, character, and courage to fulfill the duties of a preacher of the gospel of Christ! Preachers who follow in the footsteps of preachers of the New Testament must have an unflinching courage that can be built only upon convictions as deep as one’s soul.  Such courage to stand and proclaim the cross of Christ in a generation rushing headlong into judgment because of sin, is needed to face a populace and church membership that will fight back to maintain the status quo and retain their unrighteousness.  It may cost the life of a preacher it he reveals the sinful leadership of presidents, priests, and false preaching.  But if preachers are not willing to loose everything for the sake of truth, he is not worthy to be a preacher of the gospel of Christ. 

Why did I focus on the leaders and preachers?  Because these leaders are the ones who form the spiritual direction of the church and nation. The coming judgment upon the church and nation has been the direct result of a church failing to preach a strong morality and the truth of the only salvation found in the cross of Christ.  NO NATION OR CIVILIZATION HAS EVER FALLEN WHEN THE PEOPLE WERE TRYING TO BE RIGHT WITH GOD!

The prophet Amos saw God measuring Israel with a plumb-line, showing that the nation was like a leaning wall which would collapse in the future (Amos 7:7-9).  He saw their nation to be like a basket of overripe fruit, ready to rot away (Amos 8:2). His plea of warning was, “Seek the Lord, and you shall live” (Amos 8:2).  Paul, by the Spirit, charged the preachers and leaders, “I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and His kingdom: preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction.  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires; and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths.  But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.” (2Tim 4:1-5). 

Spiritual leaders and preachers – preach the Word! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How wonderful it would be to have the Lord's return wake us up in the morning!  Maranatha!  The heavens will be split, the universe will be removed, and time will be no more!  Saints will be rewarded and wicked will be cast into Hell, and the redeemed will be with the Lord forever!  What a wonderful day it will be!  

But I fear that it will not be His return, but His coming in judgment upon the nations of the world.  The signs of physical judgment in time are all around us just as He came in judgment on Israel, Judah, Assyria, Babylon, and a hundred other nations when their iniquity is full.  America's iniquity is growing but I don't hold the "sin gauge." The Holy God is the only One who knows when the meter reaches "full."  

At the same time the world goes thru the wrath of God, the church, which has so blended with the world, will not be excluded.  The reason is clear but blindingly deceptive.  The spiritual leaders, and preachers/prophets are becoming entertainers and directors of theater and musicals where big-named comedians and professional stand before thousands of tickled eared audiences unable to discern the difference between truth and error.  Morality and holiness have been replaced with a sweet mixture of acceptance and toleration of selective alterative life-styles, covered with a veneer of grace and freedom.  Holiness is condemned as being judgmental and morality as archaic.  Open acceptance of perverted morality, sin by biblical standards, is advanced as progressive and loving.  And the metered gauge gets closer to “full!”

Possibly the social sins so prevalent in the US today are due partially to the lack of a deep, earnest, spirit filled preaching on the holiness and righteousness of God.  The preacher of God should stand with the light of truth pointing and observing everything that degrades or destroys the moral and spiritual life of the people of God and the nation.  If there is evil, he should become a “troubler and disturber” of the nation and the church. The sermons should sting from the laser light cutting through to the heart and exposing sin, and shining brightly on the hope of redemption only in Christ.

Instead, we have hired for the pulpits eloquent intellectuals, proclaiming a Christ dethroned King and made into a “good ol’ boy” with pithy lessons for enjoying life.  Gone is the Christ on the cross who died for the sins of the world and is replaced with and “example of suffering and understanding the hurts and social injustice of the world.”

But the cross is much more than that!  It is the means of redeeming mankind!  It is not another way, it is not “your way” or “my way” it is THE ONLY WAY for humanity to deal with sin and death!  It takes conviction, character, and courage to fulfill the duties of a preacher of the gospel of Christ! Preachers who follow in the footsteps of preachers of the New Testament must have an unflinching courage that can be built only upon convictions as deep as one’s soul.  Such courage to stand and proclaim the cross of Christ in a generation rushing headlong into judgment because of sin, is needed to face a populace and church membership that will fight back to maintain the status quo and retain their unrighteousness.  It may cost the life of a preacher it he reveals the sinful leadership of presidents, priests, and false preaching.  But if preachers are not willing to loose everything for the sake of truth, he is not worthy to be a preacher of the gospel of Christ. 

Why did I focus on the leaders and preachers?  Because these leaders are the ones who form the spiritual direction of the church and nation. The coming judgment upon the church and nation has been the direct result of a church failing to preach a strong morality and the truth of the only salvation found in the cross of Christ.  NO NATION OR CIVILIZATION HAS EVER FALLEN WHEN THE PEOPLE WERE TRYING TO BE RIGHT WITH GOD!

The prophet Amos saw God measuring Israel with a plumb-line, showing that the nation was like a leaning wall which would collapse in the future (Amos 7:7-9).  He saw their nation to be like a basket of overripe fruit, ready to rot away (Amos 8:2). His plea of warning was, “Seek the Lord, and you shall live” (Amos 8:2).  Paul, by the Spirit, charged the preachers and leaders, “I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and His kingdom: preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction.  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires; and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths.  But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.” (2Tim 4:1-5). 

Spiritual leaders and preachers – preach the Word! 

+1. Unfortunately, I don't think "the people" of the U.S. are "trying to be right with God".

I totally agree with you Nelg...especially re: the day of the Lord...

Saints need to read Amos 5:18-27 for a sobering look at what His return will mean.....

as to the "church-ekklesia" she MUST wake up before it is too late....

Rev 19:7  says in part "... His wife has made herself ready...."

but many gather teachers who will scratch their ears ....they cannot stand "meat" but prefer "milk"....those of us who teach the "whole counsel of God" are mocked and ridiculed...."

even so  Maranatha  !! Come Lord Jesus !!!

• Upvote 1