Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - Confirmation The Notes We Hold Will Retain The Printed Value !

DinarThug

I would put money on it that the people that neg you are the ones that follow the guru garbage or the ones that have never read an article.

Now that was just a flat out ignorant statement. And to stereotype folks like that would be like me saying all LOPsters are egotistical bedwetters.............well bad example for that's true. But I think you get the idea.    

• Upvote 6

Eh its no biggie

Im used to it by now.....its actually funny now seeing what I get negged for

Keepm , what I really don't understand about you is why do you always read what people post from Kap and then say how wrong he is , here on DV where Kap isn't , why don't you go to the site he is on and debate him and his theories , I would think that would be more interesting for you than telling the same people here the same thing in every Kap thread , what's the word I'm trying to find oh yeah monotonous .... Please let me know when you will be having this debate with whom ever you are disagreeing with and I'll pop the popcorn for the really big show !!!!!

• Upvote 10

Keepm , what I really don't understand about you is why do you always read what people post from Kap and then say how wrong he is , here on DV where Kap isn't , why don't you go to the site he is on and debate him and his theories , I would think that would be more interesting for you than telling the same people here the same thing in every Kap thread , what's the word I'm trying to find oh yeah monotonous .... Please let me know when you will be having this debate with whom ever you are disagreeing with and I'll pop the popcorn for the really big show !!!!!

Because they won't let you debate with Kap.. You read what they want you to read. I tried that once and it never got posted.

• Upvote 1

Because they won't let you debate with Kap.. You read what they want you to read. I tried that once and it never got posted.

I'm sorry but that's not true, I see plenty of people disagree with Kap all the time, as long as you stay on topic of thread your comment stays

• Upvote 4

A.   Already tried that.....and left that message with one of his mods cause I went over there a handful of times trying to catch him and challenged him to that. Oh but         what do you know? No one ever got back to me.....imagine that....

B. What is there to debate??  All he needs is a few links and there is nothing else to talk about.....

C. Its funny and entertaining to point out his misinformation because it normally only takes about 5 mins on google to find an exact opposite answer....

:)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

A.   Already tried that.....and left that message with one of his mods cause I went over there a handful of times trying to catch him and challenged him to that. Oh but         what do you know? No one ever got back to me.....imagine that....

B. What is there to debate??  All he needs is a few links and there is nothing else to talk about.....

C. Its funny and entertaining to point out his misinformation because it normally only takes about 5 mins on google to find an exact opposite answer....

:)

So no popcorn ???

• Upvote 1

my opinion. I loved the days when Yota brought a news article over, Strker interpreted it, healthy debate ensued and we all went to work feeling like we have read something intelligent before going to work.

You would read Sonny, Bravo, Mailman, Med. people who knew something. 

I certainly don't know anything. I have no contacts. Again, I know nothing. 

What I don't like is what is happening to this site, yes, I know I am going to be negged, and it is o.k. because I have decided not to renew my V.I. P..

There is now a clique. People with a diatribe of political agenda that we hear over and over again. We hear the same opinions crammed down our throat, without any possibility of a healthy debate as before. Most of the time I agree with what is being said (I am conservative) but certainly not with the delivery. It seems like certain people need to take a class on negotiation and flex on always being right. remember, that ol win, win philosophy, so everyone feels like they have been heard.

So here is my stupidity. I like hearing Kaperoni and Randy Koonce. Yes, I know they are wrong. Yes I know that. Why do I like them? I like their delivery (most of the time, not all)

What do I not like and skip the thread,  if people are so polite to put their name in the title? I don't like Terry K, Okie, blue wolf, Poppy (fingernails on a chalkboard). So, when i bow out at the end of this month, you will know my opinion. Not that it matters.

• Upvote 5

No you can make some popcorn......but it will be just be you and me baby!!     :eyebrows:

Too funny, you made me think back to years ago when you were getting ripped up and down about your screen name.... I kinda like my walk the way it is, it's taken me years to get a nice slink down !!!

• Upvote 1