Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker:"Our research shows that Article 140 is being implemented, in all provinces!"

Frangipani

Here is what I find interesting, Maliki and Barzani both say that the 7 points agreed on in April will solve all disputes and in fact they say that they have launch several of them.

Our research shows that Article 140 is being implemented, in all provinces!

We also see power sharing expanding to the 18 provinces, by the way of these local officials working and having input in their provincial oil production, this is part of the Oil & Gas Law.

And these provinces are now getting $5 per barrel of oil opposed to the $1 per barrel that they were receiving, that is also part of Oil & Gas.

We also know they wanted to pass these controversial laws by breaking them into smaller parts, so it looks to me that this is exactly wants going on. The 7 points are being implemented and will be passing through parliament at some point in the near future.

An example of this is Chapter VII release in June and what got them out of VII? The Maritime water rights and Border Demarcations. These agreed upon laws between Iraq & Kuwait June did not pass through parliament until August proves that these laws can be implemented under memorandums of understandings and/or agreements.

My point is I believe that this National Honor Meeting could be the real launching pad for the formal announcements!!!!

Quote:

"understanding on controversial laws important for the legislation,"

Quote:

"the upcoming National Congress will present the issue of the disputed laws."

Now I'm not calling an RV, I am just pointing out that there is more behind this National Honor Document that meets the eye and we could see it all come together during this meeting. Most interesting times they and we are in and I like the Fact that Najafi had nothing bad to say about Maliki, times are sure changing politically over there!   

I surely would like to see this research proving 140 done in all provinces.

• Upvote 9

***///

We thought we smelled The Kurds baking fresh cookies earlier today and now look ! :D

WATERMAN - where's TheTBOMB - he needs to see this, too !

FRANGIPANI you rock !

Yes indeedy , we do love us some STRYKER ! (we miss him here :( )

Not cookies, Baklava!

Sweet as honey just you gals. :eyebrows:

Oh, and nuts too.

WM13

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1