Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT Sad!

aliciadogz

• hame55
  • LocationAsheville NC

Posted Yesterday, 01:31 PM

?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70783-lop-talk-again/page-9#ixzz2eK7KrSr8

I thought I would never have to tell folks on this site or my family. It appears this person thinks he needs to harass me because of my spelling and my word comprehension .A few years ago I had a medical issues that effected my word comprehension of my brain I can not help it how my words come out or my spelling at times. I do good at times  that is why I don't do a lot along sentence. It very hard to read articles and understand them I have to read them 3or4 times to get them I would love to response but it hard to put the words together that's why I try to use pictures when I can. It must make you feel like a big man to harass a person like me it sad that you had to go back to 2011 to harass me This site has help me in many ways that I CAN'T EXPLAIN I will not leave this site because of your harassment Word of saying is what comes around goes around someday it will bite you in the butt. It took me 3hrs to write this.

Don`t worry about it kiddo.

Professor Hame is a butt head to everyone.

So don't think he`s singling you out. 

He pretty much trash`s out every conservative on here. 

You kinda just get used to him after a while like a wart on your a$$.   :)

• Upvote 6

Even the best of us make typo's from time to time .... I wouldn't worry about it.

However I wouldn't classify someone putting a question mark after a post I made as harassment, I'd say he just wants you to clarify what you were posting.

I wouldnt throw out allegations like that unless he's been doing it all the time, if so contact one of the Mod's

• Upvote 4

mydogz,

I'll agree that digging out a post from over two years ago to question is kind of silly and that alone can seem harassing.

Just understand that there are plenty of folks here at DV who appreciate what you bring and are glad to have you here.

Let it go, it's water under the bridge.

• Upvote 1

It is sad, when someone targets and judges someone for their level of knowledge.  I was one to be singled out as well mydogz, but to no avail, he has not taken my compassionate heart away from wanting to communicate with world.  

He hassssss made me aware that their are some lost individuals that are in need of attention, and in doing so, is to condemn them for their minor mistakes of the English language. 

I'm sure his mother would be disappointed in him for being so condemning of other human beings for trivial mistake.  Life is not what we say on paper/internet, but what is held in our hearts. 

I will make mistakes and will continue to make mistakes, heck I probably have mistakes in this post.  But I won't allow anyone to degrade me or belittle me or ridicule me for my mistakes. If only he would be considerate enough to try and understand that there are simple reason for our mistakes, to rid the pet peeve of the misspelling and let one live without hurting ones feelings. 

It's called bullying, Hamme my boy.  Treat those as you wished to be treated. 

Mydogz, not to worry, its not you or anything you do.  Your the sweetest person on the site, that has a big heart and wants to share it the best you can.  I will accept your friendship as a shinning light from God. 

So, with this mydogz...shine and shine brightly.  :woot:

If they would only absorb what our message is bringing forth and not worry about mistakes.  It boils down to the message. 

• Upvote 2

***///

What 'OlSarge'sGals want to share about our Dinar Friend MYDOGZ:

She's smart and funny! ^_^

She loves Dogs and Dogs love her - that in itself tells us she's awesome! ;)

She is patient with us when we misbehave here. :blush:  

She never quits trying ! So we'll never quit her ! :hug:

She brings articles and pictures and that is not easy to do ! :confused2:  

She is honest and kind to us all. :)

Now here's what we know about HAME:  he's arrogant, unkind, sadly misguided, mean and thoughtless. <_<

WE LOVE & APPRECIATE YOU MYDOGZ:wub:

And this place would not be the same without you to make us smarter, kinder and smile more ! :)

• Upvote 6

OK, OK - My Dogz you could have said one sentence on this right at the beginning and nothing would have happened.

I am sorry if you have a disability. I did not know that. My apologies.

As for being a butthead to conservatives, that's called healthy debate.

if you righties didn't come up with crazy things that aren't true, and then trash liberals with them, there would be no problem.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

OK, OK - My Dogz you could have said one sentence on this right at the beginning and nothing would have happened.

I am sorry if you have a disability. I did not know that. My apologies.

As for being a butthead to conservatives, that's called healthy debate.

if you righties didn't come up with crazy things that aren't true, and then trash liberals with them, there would be no problem.

If I could reach out and give you a huge hame55 I would but I'll just say God Bless ya. :wub:

• Upvote 1

Thank you all for the support and now lets hope and pray for that astray RV.

***///

You got it....

We'll see if RONSCARPA will give us a ride to Iraq in his jet,

we'll billet with TheSANDFLY,

and the next day we'll drop in at the CBI and bang some heads !

And just for good measure, we'll slap maliki on the way out ! :wave:  :lmao:  :P  :lol:

• Upvote 1

I've always heard that "If ya wanna run with the big dogs... ya gotta get off the porch!!!"  Mydogz... your way ahead of the pack in what counts believe me... don't let someone howl from the porch and get to ya... ya gotta consider the source.   ;)   I am glad for the apology... but would it have come if he didn't know you had a disability?  Not real sure on that one???  :shrug:   That said... how's about we all just acceptin' each one at face value... some lean one way... others another... me? ... I's just plain crazy so no one can figure me out!!!  :rolleyes::lol:  Take care canine cuddler... and rock on!!!  :peace:  

***///

You got it....

We'll see if RONSCARPA will give us a ride to Iraq in his jet,

we'll billet with TheSANDFLY,

and the next day we'll drop in at the CBI and bang some heads !

And just for good measure, we'll slap maliki on the way out ! :wave:  :lmao:  :P  :lol:

Don't forget to "bring in the clown"... where is that Thugster anyway???  :eyebrows: 

• Upvote 2

Were do you come up with your stuff it is so good LOLOL!! :wub:

***///

When you live as long as we have,

guess ya just reach a point where ya decide to see the funny side of life...

Knowing your days are numbered, ya try to laugh it up as much as ya can.

We're so glad you think we're funny, 'OlSarge's Giant cat looks at us like we're nuts!

(He's seen us naked, it's a wonder he's not BLIND!) :lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4

First of all, anyone who loves dogs is O.K. in my book.

That was very courageous of you to post your post. Thank you for sharing and don't change anything, a pronoun, a comma or a lack of period. We can figure it out.

I hope your new job is going very well. 

I had to quit they said they would give me full time but I was only getting 20 hrs a week and the pay was not what they said. I can't live on that so I have a new interest party they have to do background check so lets hope I get it before I lose my house.

Edited by mydogz