Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Revaluation-Truth

Cause your banker told you so right?  = )

It's going to LOP/RD

After all the media and politicians told you so Keep :P

This guy sounds like one of those experts that has all the answer. Like the experts that were suppose to be running the houseing market that didn't see the storm coming. Or like  hundreds of thousand of bankers and finance experts that were caught with there pants down when there field of expertise crashed down under their noses, the worse in history. The answer to thier problems was to have the blue coller workin man to bail their criminal sleeze bags out. This guy had to write something and the way he ended his little articual he had to include an insert from some person that had little to offer. Forbes is a good source for you to continue your 'best threads' to fine. I've been with this since 03' and Forbes has yet to publish anything favorable for the dinar. The dinar is a exotic currency which is pegged to the USD and is nothing but a speculation on a currency exchange. This's a wonderful fine for a newbie and you should take his advise and sell all your dinar as the worthless currency it truely is...have a Wonderful and Happy, Happy, Happy Sunday to you.....

Too true.

Just like the 'experts' that assure me all natural medicine is quackery,and the only way to be healthy is to put another half dozen costly poison prescriptions into my bloodstream.

I stopped listening to 'experts' long ago.

• Upvote 3

Link please.....

there is no way I am going to be drawn into a sabre rattling battle with you keepem. It's a comment from masarati at the bottom of the Forbes article. I suggest you go to the comments section on the said article and ask the poster for a link as it is not my comment. Make love not war GO RV !!!!!!!!!

ummm, how bout a promo code instead?

you had me in stitches lol a plus one from me
  • Upvote 1

Maserati Truly 6 hours ago

Well all you have proven is that journalism no longer needs facts LOL. You are amazing. Just to post random tid bits of IRRELEVANT information with NO actual homework, studying or FACTS?? Ashamed of you tisk tisk tisk. Heres something for you to digest into comprehension and get straightened out and quit misleading people on: INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) the DIRECTOR came out and has PUBLICLY STATED that there is a GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET that is going to happen, that the EXIT of Unconventional Monetary Policies (printing damn money out of thin air is going to end and everythings going to change for the SAVING of the worlds economies) WILL END and IS COMING soon. Do your job and report that!! Dare you to do that. Tell the world why and how 200 countries have been re-valued and are going into 3 currencies “baskets” and inside a month all of them will be changed/added on the FOREX and like the DIRECTOR herself said ” THE WORLD WILL BE GOING INTO UNCHARTED TERRITORY.” I like her statement at the end of G20 summit where she said it must be made CLEAR to the world exactly what is going to happen so as to minimize CHAOS and DISORDER. Why don’t you tell your readers about how the FEDERAL RESERVE isn’t actually federal at all. go on. WHy don’t you tell you the people the FACT that Bill Clinton isn’t even his real name. You probably don`t even know these things. You claim to be so smart why don’t you tell the people about how the US dollar in short order will NO longer be the world reserve currency, but the Chinese Yuan will be. Why don`t you do some actual effort and tell people about how Iraq has had the United Nations sactions lifted, is OUT of chapter 7 bankruptcy from Kuwait, has the worlds biggest banks set up and running ready for this re value of its curreny in IRAQ. Tell the world about how they have more oil then Kuwait, have the 2nd or 3rd largest natural gas deposit in the world, they have OVER 30 TONS of gold in their vault, have diamond, gold, silver, copper, sulfer, lime mines over there damn near untouched ready to be tapped into. Tell people about how they have actually worked out peace pacts with their neighbors, are working on a peace pact for BUSINESS with Saudi Arabia also. How china is investing 2 TRILLION dollars into Exxon Mobile for oil stakes in Iraq after the RV of their currency. Do something productive and factual NOT run your hot air mouth at what you don`t have a clue about. Forbes Magazine should be EMBARRASSED they published this and I damn hope you get fired. To call you a journalist is a disgusting statement. Clown. That is what you are. Clown with a damn pen.

Miserati kick ass comment

If you cannot provide a link for the above, the first sentence in your post applies for you too...

• Upvote 3

The French Citreon Deux Chevaux Gets My Vote -

It Comes Complete With A Piece Of Canvas For A Roof And An Insanely Anemic Rubberband Motor That Produces A Whopping 28 HP ! :o

citroen-2cv-425x258.jpg

:D    :D   :D

This Car Is So 'Fugly' It Even Beats The US Candidate - The AMC Pacer - Aka 'The Pregnant Roller Skate' ! :lol:

DT...Yes it was ugly allright but it was a Hippy symbol in the 60's and 70's...Young long-haired folks travelling all over Europe ( and North Africa) with that car...

Here in Italy it was called " la Citroen  due cavalli"   "The Citroen 2 horses".

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1