Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Best Wishes for Phoenix & Wife from folks on DV

Rayzur

***///

He had a swell show tonight !  

Interesting caller re: the underground gubment bunker below Denver International Airport and

full convoys that "disappeared" down into it before his very eyes....

A tidbit about a certain General, a volcano and an audio where a former Marine lays into McCain,

callers talking about currency exchange, exchange all or wait, leaving the US or not leaving the US,

and callers talking about being prepared for what we are about to face under this regime.

He was gracious when thanking everyone who sent Prayers and appreciates all the love sent his way,

and is very appreciative for all of our concern for him and his loved ones.

'Lakehouse' is 'news-ed out' and will take another day off from posting the news, albeit she's still

reading it and digesting it all for us.... as he said - she can't help it, she's brilliant and stays on top of it regardless!

We are grateful for him & his wife and depend on them for quite a bit of information that helps us to prepare for what

seems now to be the inevitable.  So do read it but don't steal & re-post it without giving her the credit for it!

Our thanks to him & his callers for a great show tonight and look forward to many more ! :twothumbs:

So have a plan and plan to act and find someone you love and tell them you love them....! :tiphat:

And drink  your chaga mushroom tea, it's good for what ails ya !  :lol:

God Bless ya son, you're one of the good ones ! :)

• Upvote 4

***///

He had a swell show tonight !  

Interesting caller re: the underground gubment bunker below Denver International Airport and

full convoys that "disappeared" down into it before his very eyes....

A tidbit about a certain General, a volcano and an audio where a former Marine lays into McCain,

callers talking about currency exchange, exchange all or wait, leaving the US or not leaving the US,

and callers talking about being prepared for what we are about to face under this regime.

He was gracious when thanking everyone who sent Prayers and appreciates all the love sent his way,

and is very appreciative for all of our concern for him and his loved ones.

'Lakehouse' is 'news-ed out' and will take another day off from posting the news, albeit she's still

reading it and digesting it all for us.... as he said - she can't help it, she's brilliant and stays on top of it regardless!

We are grateful for him & his wife and depend on them for quite a bit of information that helps us to prepare for what

seems now to be the inevitable.  So do read it but don't steal & re-post it without giving her the credit for it!

Our thanks to him & his callers for a great show tonight and look forward to many more ! :twothumbs:

So have a plan and plan to act and find someone you love and tell them you love them....! :tiphat:

And drink  your chaga mushroom tea, it's good for what ails ya !  :lol:

God Bless ya son, you're one of the good ones ! :)

I'm really glad you posted this and he's doing better. Going to listen to the broadcast now.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

I'm really glad you posted this and he's doing better. Going to listen to the broadcast now.  :twothumbs:

***///

You're quite welcome, JON29.. ;)   We wanted to give a quick rundown in case anyone won't be able to hear it, thought it important to pass along his gratitude for all who cared enough to support him & his.... :wave:  :)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

I havent listen to Phoenix in two or three weeks now. I have listen to him alot over my two and a half years in this investment. I have come to respect him and his opinons. Whether I see him in person, when he talks, is irrevalant to me, It doesnt take me long to size an invidual up. I think Phoenix is a stand up guy. First of all he is a veteran also. That right there says a lot about him to me. All Im saying if I know a preson is a veteran, I do know there is some goodness somewhere. There is a small % of vets that you have to look hard and deep to find it (goodness)for many reasons. But we do know one thing it was once there, and in some cases that goodness may gone forever. That is the reason for discernment, which the Good Lord Jesus has blessed me with. All that being said. I wish Pheonix and Lakehouse all the best and will include them in my prayers for continued Faith and Favor. To use one Phoenix's lines in closing, "Have a Plan and A plan to act! Find somebody you LOVE and tell them you love them! I know Phoenix was or is a member of DV. I hope reads that he has lot fans and people that care for him and Lakehouse here on DV. Nuff Said! Peace and Love!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Phoenix Had Been Posting On DV For The Past 2+ Years Under The Name Of Coolbeans !

There Is Another Thread Here On DV With More Details On It If Ur Interested - Just Click On The Link Below To Go Right To It ! ;)

It Was Kind Of Tedious But I Went Back Through The DV Database And Found Additional Posts Which Further support That Coolbeans Was Phoenix ! :o

- CNN

B)     B)     B)

• Upvote 1

Dudes.... Bros.....pssssssttttttt  this is the Best Wishes Hallmark card... for everyone to sigh....

The Mud Wrestling Pop Up card and Kegger  is back over here------->http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/160397-remember-this-our-buddy-phoenix-from-2009/page-2#entry1258030 at  the family picnic and polka marathon.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dudes.... Bros.....pssssssttttttt  this is the Best Wishes Hallmark card... for everyone to sigh....

The Mud Wrestling Pop Up card and Kegger  is back over here------->http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/160397-remember-this-our-buddy-phoenix-from-2009/page-2#entry1258030 at  the family picnic and polka marathon.

Psssssstttttt!!!!

--------------->http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/160397-remember-this-our-buddy-phoenix-from-2009/page-2#entry1258030

I appreciate their contributions to the dinar world and truly wish Phoenix and Lake the best. :)

• Upvote 2

Why Else Would Possum Be Calling His Wife 'Momma' ? :o

:D :D :D

I don't know, same reason he referred to his cell mate as "daddy" I guess........

You Two!!!

Possum is over at the other party! Ya Big Sillies! :D  :lol:  :P

( I'm such a slow typer... you two got wayyyy ahead of me before I could tell you.)

• Upvote 1

I used to listen to Phoenix all the time - but then I got super busy, and lost track of his shows. I'm sorry to hear that he's had a rough patch.  I know far too many vets that have had hard times which no one except others who have been in there shoes can relate. I appreciate the service of those who serve. In case I don't say it enough - THANK YOU. 

i was always impressed with the breadth and depth of his analysis. I hope his rough patch is short. Thanks for letting us know.

• Upvote 2

I've listened that past few times and indeed... they seem to be gettin' a better handle on things.  One thing that impresses me about Phoenix is he is "real" and he "keeps it real"!  Now that's not to say I agree with him all the time... hey... I don't agree with myself a lot of the time!!!  :rolleyes:  But I'd like to think their hearts are in the right place... and I for one am so impressed with their efforts to keep diggin' up the news and bringin' it to all of us!!!  "Kudos's"!!!   :tiphat: 

• Upvote 3