Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Best Wishes for Phoenix & Wife from folks on DV

Rayzur

meltdown? what happened, did he go crazy on the air? I've listened to his radio show and always appreciated his summary of Iraq and the news, he always seemed upbeat about the dinar. I hope gets better, he seemed like a good guy. This dinar investment and stressful circumstances a lot of people are going through are taking a toll. Phoenix, hang in there and get better dude!   

• Upvote 3

meltdown? what happened, did he go crazy on the air? I've listened to his radio show and always appreciated his summary of Iraq and the news, he always seemed upbeat about the dinar. I hope gets better, he seemed like a good guy. This dinar investment and stressful circumstances a lot of people are going through are taking a toll. Phoenix, hang in there and get better dude!   

***///

His last 2 broadcasts broke from his standard protocol in always remaining neutral.

He vented his personal disappointment like we all do sometimes is all.  Who can blame him,

considering what we are facing as a Nation, as a global community.

He expressed concern for his former fellow Veterans and what they may be doing right now 'over there'.

And is concerned for their safety as well. 

It appears his Faith in his fellow man has been shaken to its very core by what he knows,

some of which he cannot share - for obvious reasons... like 'that' knock on his door we have all come to dread

under the current regime.

And though it may appear he has come face-to-face with a demon and his resolve shaken, it is clear his

greatest weapon against this evil is still available to him.... as his Faith is in tact.

Our thanks to Catherine & Jack for being there for him & US.  God Bless.

• Upvote 12

A pass-along message to Phoenix and his wife and family:  God bless you and keep you in His loving arms.  I am so sorry to hear that you are going

through a tough time, especially since what Phoenix has already done for our country is more than enough for a man and his wife and family to give.  My prayers will continue to include you and your family.  Keep the faith. God will hear.

• Upvote 7

***///

His last 2 broadcasts broke from his standard protocol in always remaining neutral.

He vented his personal disappointment like we all do sometimes is all.  Who can blame him,

considering what we are facing as a Nation, as a global community.

He expressed concern for his former fellow Veterans and what they may be doing right now 'over there'.

And is concerned for their safety as well. 

It appears his Faith in his fellow man has been shaken to its very core by what he knows,

some of which he cannot share - for obvious reasons... like 'that' knock on his door we have all come to dread

under the current regime.

And though it may appear he has come face-to-face with a demon and his resolve shaken, it is clear his

greatest weapon against this evil is still available to him.... as his Faith is in tact.

Our thanks to Catherine & Jack for being there for him & US.  God Bless.

Sgt, thanks for the summary. I haven't listened to his broadcasts for awhile and wasn't aware of this. May God restore some balance and peace.

• Upvote 5

***///

And one final note:  he was also vocal about people taking the research his wife has done,

posting it elsewhere and not giving her credit for her hard work.

We can see how people frequently abusing his wife by stealing her hard work would upset him.

He loves her very much, as he has often said and we know anything someone does to hurt her also

hurts him deeply as a result.

He's a normal human being who cares about his fellow man, loves his wife and God.

So cut him some slack.  He'd do the same for you.

Sgt, thanks for the summary. I haven't listened to his broadcasts for awhile and wasn't aware of this. May God restore some balance and peace.

***///

Your welcome, JON.... we just wants folks to know how we heard it is all.

May your kind prayer for him be heard and granted.

A pass-along message to Phoenix and his wife and family:  God bless you and keep you in His loving arms.  I am so sorry to hear that you are going

through a tough time, especially since what Phoenix has already done for our country is more than enough for a man and his wife and family to give.  My prayers will continue to include you and your family.  Keep the faith. God will hear.

***///

..."especially since what Phoenix has already done for our country is more than enough for a man and

his wife and family to give..."

FRANCIE --- right on.  Couldn't have said it any better.  Love your post here.

• Upvote 6

My prayer is that whatever conflicts they are experiencing that they will meet them together as a team, but they also lean of the everlasting arms of the Lord.  It is He who will see them through the darkness and guide them to "better times."  

A statement from my encouraging wife, "There are no problems, only challenges which makes us stronger if we go through them together." Hang in there Kel and Liz.  

• Upvote 2

Ugh - this is all becoming too much.    Not sure why things play out as they do - but I become concerned when people I see on here as strong  smart people are now doubting and becoming shaken.  I am sorry for this difficult time they are going thru and hope things will be better soon. 

Edited by Snickers77
  • Upvote 3

Ugh - this is all becoming too much.    Not sure why things play out as they do - but I become concerned when people I see on here as strong  smart people are now doubting and becoming shaken.  I am sorry for this difficult time they are going thru and hope things will be better soon. 

***///

THESE ARE the times that try men's souls.

Truth + Love + Prayer = Power.

• Upvote 3

Thoughts and prayers go out to you both, and anyone struggling to get a grasp on any conflict.  We are surely living in trying times, with unsure destinies.  I thank everyone here for the camaraderie and friendships that seem to have developed.  I don't post much, but read daily.  I'm as interested in the people here as the dinar discussions.  Prayers to all...

• Upvote 3

not sure about whom you are all speaking about, as I am quite new in DV...but, as a person that believes and walks with Jesus and our father...I will pray for those who need to be reminded that NOTHING can break-down a person to the point of no return when our GOD & his Blessings our within us. :praying:

not sure about whom you are all speaking about, as I am quite new in DV...but, as a person that believes and walks with Jesus and our father...I will pray for those who need to be reminded that NOTHING can break-down a person to the point of no return when our GOD & his Blessings our within us. :praying:

I didn't get to listen Phoenix until late last night... and the broadcast was from the night before.  I haven't had much chance to listen to him lately... been kinda busy myself... but was kinda shocked by his apparent "hittin' the wall"... I've been there many times in my life over the years so I know what it feels like... and for me it was only my faith in our Heavenly Father that saw me through.  Prayers going out for this wonderful couple who have helped so many so sacrificially... the DV community loves ya'll and cares for ya's... don't give up hope just yet... the Father hasn't stepped in and shown what He can do in this tumultuous world situation... but I'm sure it's on the top of His list!!!  :peace: 

Thanks for postin' Rayzur... a true caring person you are!!!  :blush: 

• Upvote 6

When going global first hit I made it my mission to post where ever I could leading new people to them I could not believe the treasure I had found and for they was very very much the real deal and and did it without ad revenue for years and even today there is no one more transparent in what their about. They are they highest standard in of moral excellence

In this crazy long shot. That family has been there for me when I'm up and when I'm down and even when I'm lucky enough to go on a vacation . That's the key word they need to get a co-host and take 2 weeks off a year and a few long weekends and leave this evil four letter word Iraq and trade it for a nice vacation for the best four letter word I know// LOVE and if its money holding them back all they need to do is ask. Jack would be a perfect host for that fund drive show. We are here now we live today who you are now is that same person you will be post rv. So show those you love now and love them now not hey when this is over i'm gonna buy you a car man let's show them what they mean to us now not when they are gone.

• Upvote 3

I listened to Phoenix for a while up until approximately 1 year ago, and he does have a very insightful broadcast.  However, when he started to bring physics and fortune tellers on the program predicting dates/rates, inside information about the dinar, I stopped listening.  While listening to him, he seems to believe in a broad spectrum of religous beliefs, not just Christianity.  So, perhaps, if he has lost hope, it is because his belief system is not sound.

However, he is very much deserving of our prayers and I will include him in mine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is exactly why he went nuts because in his eyes we are one ! But in your eyes he has lost his way because it's not the belief system of many sound Christians.

***///

He didn't "go nuts".

People made it too personal and he got personal because of it.

He is a human being who came out in defense of those he loves.

Gotta respect THAT.

Please cut him some slack, he would for you.

• Upvote 7

I've read and heard a lot about Phoenix from many many folk who highly regard him and his work. He is referenced in numerous posts and discussions, and seems to among those Key People respected by the dinar community as a whole. 

I haven't  ever listen to Phoenix for no other reason than honestly I just didn't. Time, schedule and remembering when he's on, ...just never got around to it, and often his key points would come over here anyway by way of one of our members posting.

So  I finally listened to him for the hour, the first time,  the other night......  and clearly, our guy is in trouble and can use our prayers. Phoenix is a vet and therein for myself  and others on DV, a brother bound by blood in service. For others, he's highly regarded for the amount and depth of information and work he brings to the dinar table to share with everyone. 

Don't know the back story preceding the other night and don't  need to hear anything more to determine he had a couple of extraordinary meltdowns on air of such concern, had I known him, I would have called. I'm quite certain at least several of us here have meaningful understanding of what was happening, and why.... and it would have been nice to have been there for him, the way it appears he is there for others. 

Not knowing one other molecule of information, I nonetheless suspect that our brother.... and our colleague in dinar will likely not be available for dinar interactions for awhile into the near future at least... and who knows after that. Maybe he'll regroup and its all good, no harm no foul. And in the event this doesn't happen, I'd like him to know that many are thinking and praying for him and his wife....... It also appears that that in his search for meaningful information about Iraq Dinar and the ME, he encountered an onslaught of informational indicators that led him to believe the possibility that... the future holds incredible hopelessness. And it seems at this point, this hopelessness somehow engulfed he and his wife in ways that were destructive to their well-being. And again, if this is a momentary hick-up, great... and I still want them to know that many hold them in their prayers during this time.

This morning his wife posted  on their site (Going Global, east/west), this brief note:

Prayers would be appreciated. I want to say i'm so sorry to my family. I kind of distanced myself with all the doom in the world which I didn't know existed until Phoenix.. 

I guess it was  it was my way of saying my life isn't so bad  .. look at what's going on in the world .. Maybe it is better to just live the life you have been given!

I lost myself  .. And my family thought they lost me. I am so sorry I thought "phoenix" knew it all. I have known phoenix 7 years. I will  write a book because I know the lord wanted to teach me a lesson and I think I finally got it .. Maybe? I want all of you to know what I have learned. And .. Truth is so much weirder than Fiction.

I love every single one of you! And those who "got under my skin" thank you for lessons learned. You are all good!!

I'm probably more baffled by EVERYTHING than you all are. 

What a world!!! Again .. I do love you all!  And my prayers are with ALL of you! 

Lakehouse/Kel/Liz

Breathe in .. Breathe Out!  .. I'm back .. I'm Me!

So here's my point in posting this. We have all come together on this crazy ride and despite being on different sites, we all share the ups and downs this emotional roller coaster brings. In some cases, it takes us down rabbit holes that might be deeper than our ability for self extraction. During those times its my hope we can be there for those who've been there for us, in support, prayer, and best intentions for these fellow travelers. Phoenix gave a piece of himself in military service to  his country. He was there for us in ways that now appear to haunt him here. And Bless his wife for her part in walking those steps with him on that journey. And from my perspective, it doesn't seem right that I sit on the sidelines in silence during what appears to at least for now,.... be a very difficult time. 

Phoenix and Kelly, thank you....for the all of yourselves you have given us in providing meaningful information during this crazy journey. Thank you for your service Phoenix, and for your walk with him in that Kelly. As a military vet from DV please know my prayers are with you and for you as you face the challenges in the days ahead.... Blessings on your journey, and may you find the comfort and peace you have given us, as you traverse the rocky path ahead.  I wish you all the very best GodSpeed, God Bless ~~~

Enen tho I do not know them, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your wife~~~~

• Upvote 2

been kinda busy myself... ... I've been there many times in my life over the years so I know what it feels like... .  Prayers going out for this wonderful couple who have helped so many so sacrificially... the DV community loves ya'll and cares for ya's...  :peace: 

Thanks for postin' Rayzur... a true caring person you are!!!  :blush: 

Hey Rod.... you've been there so rock solid for so many... and I guess I connect with what you and Francie are saying as you're more familiar to me... and we've spent the years here together in cyber supporting each other through some of the difficult challenges facing us... Anyone whose lived a life worth living has "been there", its part of being human and as always, you get that this is just another  person in the 'family' who might benefit from those willing to stand next to them in support.... I tried to be thoughtful in setting the context for this post... maybe I didn't so it as well as others might have. The intent of the focus is one of support versus trying to figure out the depth of difficulty, or characterizing it as something different from that we all go through...

There's been some pretty good info shared in here since that time by the gals posting for Sarge, and they seem to have a good handle on some of  the specifics...Like I said, I really don't, and probably could have done a better job of saying, my concern was not so much about what happened (or why, or how or whatever).. as much as it is to let people facing difficult times know that we're here for them...... as well as to convey that the request for prayer did not fall into an abyss and they've got DV family standing with them.

That guy .. his family... has given us so much, for so long...and in a world that seems full of people willing to sit back and take, I wanted them to know that at least here on DV, we appreciate all they have done and are willing to give back what we can in turn. People do come and go in our lives, and I didn't want them to go (if such is the case) without telling them that my life is better because they did, they made a difference, and I appreciate what they gave.

Rod, you're simply the best....

GodSpeed, God Bless ~~

• Upvote 5