Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Committee Member denies zero’s dropping in early 2014; Says it must be done ASAP

dinarbeleiver

09/06/2013
Finance parliamentary rule to delete the zeros from the currency early next year

Ruled out of the Finance Committee, the deletion of zeros from the currency early next year / / 2014.

Said committee member Rep. Najiba Najib, in a statement to / Baghdadi news / .. “The Finance Committee did not discuss the issue of deletion of zeros during the last period.

As the need to take action and study, “excluded at the same time implemented early next year.

Confirmed Najib that” the deletion of zeros from the currency or Ngearerha become necessary, through non-counterfeiting cash and warping in addition to being will strengthen the monetary value and easy to transport, “calling” the authorities executive and legislative work on the success of this project as soon as possible. “

The CBI said earlier that the beginning of this year will see the implementation of the project to delete the zeros of the national currency.

===

Alternate translation

Financial representative exclude delete zeros from currency early next year

The Finance Committee rejected, delete zeros from currency early next year/2014/said Committee member Rep. nagiba Naguib, told Baghdadi/news.

“The Finance Committee did not discuss the subject delete zeros during the past period

As the need to take action and, at the same time excluded implemented early next year, Najib said “delete zeros from currency or tghirrha is necessary by not rigging and falsification of currency as well as strengthen the monetary value and easy to transport”,

calling “the executive authorities walchriah to work on this project as soon as possible.”

the Central Bank said earlier that this year will see the implementation of the project to delete zeros from the currency.

bit.ly/17N9XTM

From another site

Come on Iraq Go RV 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.albaghdadia.com/thenews/economy-news/item/18860-AkLAkn%D8%A9-AklnABn%D8%A9-bYObBID-GdJ-AkAZHJAE-Ll-AkILk%D8%A9-LZkI-AkIAL-AkLjBk

• Upvote 3

I'm beginning to think that Iraq is just as in the dark and confused as we are as to why we're still waiting.

I mean they may do things differently over there, but they're not dumb.

Maybe the GOI/Parliament/CBI are continually being told...

Hurry up and wait.

...anf that's why we see the same articles again again and again.

• Upvote 1

I'm beginning to think that Iraq is just as in the dark and confused as we are as to why we're still waiting.

I mean they may do things differently over there, but they're not dumb.

Maybe the GOI/Parliament/CBI are continually being told...

Hurry up and wait.

...anf that's why we see the same articles again again and again.

Being told by who????????

^That's way above my paygrade and I hate talking conspiracy mumbo jumbo so I'll just leave it at that.

Sometimes, however, I do wonder if the stage of iraq is really just theatre until whoever it is we aren't talking about is ready.

God I hate talking like that.

Sorry DV.

• Upvote 1

Sandfly is cool - from what I know he is an army veteran that was involved in Iraq. Without people like sandfly we would not be here. In my book sandflys comments are fantastic.

Of course db.  I'm just poking fun.  You have to admit that for a guy with almost 7k posts, I'd have to say 95% of them were.....THANKS!  I suppose if you think about it though, that's a great way to build the count.  Consistent.  Steadfast.  Focused.  A thousand points of light :eyebrows:

D B THIS WILL HAPPEN, IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME. IF EVERY ONE WILL LOOK BACK TO JUNE. CBI STARTED THIS PAST JAN ON THIS

Just playin' mister....  You're alright in my book.  I guess if one were predisposed to shyness, you have used this forum successfully to become a better oratater ;o)

Edited by RicknSaudi

Smoke and Mirrors People, I remember Adam saying there will be a lot of conflicting articles coming out before they change the value , and from what I can see the last few weeks, heck the last year it has been that way. Hang tight stay grounded, we are on this roller coaster hopefully it will come to an end soon.....

Go RV !!!!!!!