Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pure Pumper Bytes - A Trifecta Of Ur Favorites: Okie, Terry K + TNT Tony !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting BS So Pure - Pablo Escobar Would Of Been Afraid To Touch It !

9-6-2013  Intel Guru TerryK   IM STILL HEARING WE ARE IN THE MONEY. JUST HANG ON, ITS HERE.  THEY DON'T KNOW WHY THIS DID NOT GO DOWN LAST NIGHT.  I KNOW WE ARE SO CLOSE...

9-6-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   THERE WAS A TIMER, A COUNT DOWN CLOCK TO WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.  2 NIGHTS AGO IT TICKED DOWN TO ZERO AND IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, IT COULDN'T HAPPEN.  THE TIMER TIMED OUT.  THERE WAS A HICCUP.  THEY DISCUSSED IT, CAME TO A CONCLUSION, SO NOW THERE IS NO TIMER.  IT CAN GO AT ANY TIME.  THIS MORNING WE SEE THE RATES HAVE  GONE TO 3.87 AND .98...AND AN HOUR OR TWO LATER IT WAS BACK TO DOUBLE DIGITS.

9-6-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   YESTERDAY AND TODAY ON IRAQI TV THEY'RE EXPLAINING AGAIN THAT THE IQD MUST GO INTERNATIONAL FOR COMPANIES TO COME INTO IRAQ.  THEY'RE NOT SAYING 2014, THEY'RE POSTING IT ON THEIR TV TODAY.  I WAS EXCITED BECAUSE WE HADN'T SEEN THAT IN 2-3 WEEKS.  TWO AGENCIES ARE SAYING THEY HAVE GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT.  THE BANKS ARE WAITING FOR THE AUTHORIZATION AND THAT HAS TO COME FROM THE UST.

9-5-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man    I AM VERY HOPEFUL AND ANTICIPATING THE INFORMATION THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FORTHCOMING TODAY. THAT WILL BE THE END OF THE STORY (I HOPE).   I CANNOT SCREEN A CALL BECAUSE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF THE CONTENT OF THE INFORMATION RECEIVED. WE, INCLUDING MYSELF---IS ONLY 1 PHONE CALL FROM A MIRACLE.   RATES POSTED PRESENTLY IS NEARLY UNBELIEVABLE--WHETHER IT REMAINS AT THAT NUMBER IS UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME--BUT IT IS GREAT IF IT DOES

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I don't know whether to scream or eat a banana, but Dinar Recaps has sent in the clowns to distract the readers.  Now, and probably before, the "gurus" or the want to be gurus, talk about anything and everything in their posts.  The latest, and I have no idea what it has to do with Iraq and RV intel, is the following from Recaps:   They have adopted the site as their living room and they're all having coffee and discussing the kids and neighbors?  That site is one big joke discussing everything that anyone feels like imposing on the readers.  It's bad enough that the site is full of liars and pumpers, but I am certain it is not "As the World Turns."  It's more like As My Stomach Churns!

Don't those people have a life with their own friends and neighbors?
Good grief, they even bring Jesus into every discussion.  Now they've turned it into their own private church.  What a collection of lonely people!
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting BS So Pure - Pablo Escobar Would Of Been Afraid To Touch It !

9-6-2013  Intel Guru TerryK   IM STILL HEARING WE ARE IN THE MONEY. JUST HANG ON, ITS HERE.  THEY DON'T KNOW WHY THIS DID NOT GO DOWN LAST NIGHT.  I KNOW WE ARE SO CLOSE...

9-6-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   THERE WAS A TIMER, A COUNT DOWN CLOCK TO WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.  2 NIGHTS AGO IT TICKED DOWN TO ZERO AND IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, IT COULDN'T HAPPEN.  THE TIMER TIMED OUT.  THERE WAS A HICCUP.  THEY DISCUSSED IT, CAME TO A CONCLUSION, SO NOW THERE IS NO TIMER.  IT CAN GO AT ANY TIME.  THIS MORNING WE SEE THE RATES HAVE  GONE TO 3.87 AND .98...AND AN HOUR OR TWO LATER IT WAS BACK TO DOUBLE DIGITS.

9-6-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   YESTERDAY AND TODAY ON IRAQI TV THEY'RE EXPLAINING AGAIN THAT THE IQD MUST GO INTERNATIONAL FOR COMPANIES TO COME INTO IRAQ.  THEY'RE NOT SAYING 2014, THEY'RE POSTING IT ON THEIR TV TODAY.  I WAS EXCITED BECAUSE WE HADN'T SEEN THAT IN 2-3 WEEKS.  TWO AGENCIES ARE SAYING THEY HAVE GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT.  THE BANKS ARE WAITING FOR THE AUTHORIZATION AND THAT HAS TO COME FROM THE UST.

9-5-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man    I AM VERY HOPEFUL AND ANTICIPATING THE INFORMATION THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FORTHCOMING TODAY. THAT WILL BE THE END OF THE STORY (I HOPE).   I CANNOT SCREEN A CALL BECAUSE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF THE CONTENT OF THE INFORMATION RECEIVED. WE, INCLUDING MYSELF---IS ONLY 1 PHONE CALL FROM A MIRACLE.   RATES POSTED PRESENTLY IS NEARLY UNBELIEVABLE--WHETHER IT REMAINS AT THAT NUMBER IS UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME--BUT IT IS GREAT IF IT DOES

My intel told me it should have gone last night but the countdown timer stopped within 2 seconds because the batteries failed. They are going to radio shack tonight to get heavy duty Eveready batteries, so we should definitely see the revalue on Monday morn. This is directly from the mouth of my intel who texted me a few minutes ago and he works at a 3 letter agency....ooops I probably shouldn't have said that. I am telling you all to much. Heee hee hee.

• Upvote 4

"Here's a countdown timer for you gurus:  3.....2....1...." :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 1