Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Congressmen Admit to Sherrie Wilcox That Rebels Did The Chemical Weapons Attacks

Bob, this was not good stuff.  This was spectacular ...  Whomever that gal, Sherrie from Tennessee, is, she absolutely "nailed" her congresspersons (of which there are nine) to own up to doing the right thing when they cast their votes.  This 18-minute audio was worth every second of my time.  Thank you, Bob, for bringing this arcane link to the light of day.  ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST ...  NO, BEST OF THE BEST.  Accolades to Sherrie.  I love gutsy women !!!

• Upvote 2

***///

When the rep's secretary asked her for her name, address & telephone number,

she flat out told her that she knows her phone number came up when she called in and if

they wanted her name & address she was sure they could get it from THE NSA...! :lol:

PRICELESS !

Hahaha !.... GOOD FOR HER ! :twothumbs:  :tiphat: 

Speaking of my love for gutsy gals, I have been standing by for a few weeks without posting anything, ...  but I watch this site closely.  You heirs to the SgtFury legacy impress me almost always.  Up until Sherrie's audio, you SgtFury gals were the top of my list.  Now, you are in 2nd place, but I betcha you can re-claim ... 3 brainy gals certainly can trump Sherrie's single brain.  Get to work, gals !!! :eyebrows:  :bump:  

• Upvote 2

Speaking of my love for gutsy gals, I have been standing by for a few weeks without posting anything, ...  but I watch this site closely.  You heirs to the SgtFury legacy impress me almost always.  Up until Sherrie's audio, you SgtFury gals were the top of my list.  Now, you are in 2nd place, but I betcha you can re-claim ... 3 brainy gals certainly can trump Sherrie's single brain.  Get to work, gals !!! :eyebrows:  :bump:  

***///

Thank you for the laurels, Friend SPARTA ! :tiphat: In spite of a couple of banshee squawkers here, we continue to carry on 'OlSarge's Legacy like he knew only His Own Spitfire Gals would !  So much appreciated for your comments here ! :wub:

That being said - We bow to this Patriot Babe ALL DAY !  She rocked it and smoked it !

Whenever we call, they hear our "Senior Citizen" voices and start patronizing us calling us

"dear" and "sweetie" and "honey" and we wanna ring their skinny little necks ---

But this Patriot Gal pulled no punches and came outta the chute STRONG ! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

***///

Thank you for the laurels, Friend SPARTA ! :tiphat: In spite of a couple of banshee squawkers here, we continue to carry on 'OlSarge's Legacy like he knew only His Own Spitfire Gals would !  So much appreciated for your comments here ! :wub:

That being said - We bow to this Patriot Babe ALL DAY !  She rocked it and smoked it !

Whenever we call, they hear our "Senior Citizen" voices and start patronizing us calling us

"dear" and "sweetie" and "honey" and we wanna ring their skinny little necks ---

But this Patriot Gal pulled no punches and came outta the chute STRONG ! :twothumbs:

Don't give me that "Senior Citizen" excuse.  Get on the damned phone and give 'em hell.  Old Sarge would expect no less ...  nor does this old citizen !! :cigar:

• Upvote 1

Don't give me that "Senior Citizen" excuse.  Get on the damned phone and give 'em hell.  Old Sarge would expect no less ...  nor does this old citizen !! :cigar:

***///

It's hard to keep a civil tongue once they start with the "it's just a sweet little old lady" routine. <_<

Opening up a six-pack of uncivilized verbal whoop-a$$ wouldn't serve our purpose at that point.

So now we subscribe to the Pen being Mightier Than The Sword and put it in their faces in black and

white on Sarge's old Corona and invest in a stamp. :D

It takes them longer to process it when it hits their office and they have to read them !

We get letters back you would not believe ! :lol:

Love it when they have to commit & put it in writing, heh, heh, heh..... ;) 

• Upvote 1

***///

It's hard to keep a civil tongue once they start with the "it's just a sweet little old lady" routine. <_<

Opening up a six-pack of uncivilized verbal whoop-a$$ wouldn't serve our purpose at that point.

So now we subscribe to the Pen being Mightier Than The Sword and put it in their faces in black and

white on Sarge's old Corona and invest in a stamp. :D

It takes them longer to process it when it hits their office and they have to read them !

We get letters back you would not believe ! :lol:

Love it when they have to commit & put it in writing, heh, heh, heh..... ;) 

Great point (make them put it in writing)  --  or let them know this: 

• Upvote 1