Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT Official Notes & Link from Tony's Friday CC - 9/06/2013

ronscarpa

Here Tony's latest Conf Call Notes & Link for those of you who might be interested in what he has to say. Please don't shoot the messenger, since I'm only passing on what's out there in Dinarland for those curious or interested. As I always say, "Eat the meat & Spit out the bones" (LOL).  Have a great Friday night & weekend DV....RON  :tiphat: 

TNT Official Notes & Link & from Tony's Friday CC - 9/06/2013 

REPLAY         #

FreeConferenceCall  RECORDED LINK  :rulez:

THIS IS TNT DINAR'S Call Notes for FRIDAY , SEPTEMBER 6, 2013 at 1pm EST and I apologize for anything missing.    Please be sure to read about the Text Service and the PayPal directions. Thanks.

Always keep in mind, that this is what I heard and transcribed.   It's Tony's info and opinion - based on what he's received via sources in the Dinar community and the World.  

Feel free to always verify what you hear, and do your own due diligence.   

Thank you for being a part of TNT DINAR.

Have a great day!   :)   Montana
GOOD MORNING TNT DINAR…HOW YOU GUYS DOING THIS MORNING? DON'T KNOW-ME EITHER

LOT OF GOOD THINGS GOING ON…STRANGE THINGS GOING ON…AND WANT TO LAUGH THINGS

ITS A GREAT MORNING…IT WAS A WEIRD NIGHTBUT A GREAT MORNING

WANT TO START OFF W/ SOMETHING FUNNY TODAY

ITS ON OUR SITE…ABSOLUTELY CRACKED ME UP

ITS SEPT. 6, FRIDAY

ON OUR SITE, SOMEONE POSTED AN ARTICLE FROM FORBES MAGAZINE

INSIDE THE DUBIOUS DINAR REVALUATION RUSE….DATED TODAY

ITS ALL ABOUT THE DINAR AND THEIR INTERPRETATION 

SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE DINAR,OR DOESN'T HAVE THE CONTACTS WE HAVE

AND WHAT I REALLY THOUGHT WAS FUNNY

ON P. 2 THEY TALK ABOUT THE DINAR SITES AND HOW THE EXCHANGERS RUN THE DINAR SITES

AND THAT'S HOW THEY ARE MAKING MONEY ON IT

OR HOW THE SITES ARE MAKING MONEY ON THE SITES

AND THIS IS THE FUNNY PART TO ME…IT SPECIFICALLY TALKS ABOUT OUR SITE

DOESN'T NAME US, BUT WE DON'T CHARGE, DONT' SELL ADVERTISEMENT

SOME OTHER SITES MAKE 80K 100K A MONTH….WE DON'T MAKE ANY OF IT

THEY DON'T KNOW HOW WE ARE DOING IT

AND THAT WE RECENTLY PUT UP A DONATION BUTTON

ITS NOT EVEN ENOUGH TO PAY THE PPL THAT PUT THE SITE TOGETHER

AND TO PAY THE PPL INVOLVED, OR UPGRADE OUR SITE AND DO WHAT WE WANT TO DO

AND WE ARE DOING THIS CALL TO KEEP YOU ON THE LINE

BECAUSE THE LONGER WE HAVE YOU ON THE LINE THE MORE MONEY WE MAKE

REALLY?  THAT CRACKED ME UP….TO KEEP YOU ON A PHONE CALL

NOT THE BANKS…NOT ONE BANK…NOT ONE DINAR EXCHANGER…NOT ONE ADVERTISER

NOT ONE PH COMPANY

AND IF I HADN'T STARTED OVER THERE AT THE OTHER SITE I WOULDN'T DO IT AT ALL

BUT I STARTED IT AND WILL SEE IT THROUGH

BUT IF SOMEONE READS THE FORBES MAGAZINE THEY'LL BELIEVE

LIKE THE COMMERCIAL ON THE WEB   'ITS ON THE INTERNET''

HE'S A FRENCH MODEL ….LOL…KIND A FUNNY

MY DAUGHTER CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND SAID  HEY YOU ARE IN FORBES MAGAZINE

BUT I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW WE'RE NOT GETTING PAID BY ANYONE

AND WE ARE NOT MAKING THOUSANDS A MONTH LIKE THE OTHER SITE

WE HAVE A DONATE BUTTON AND WE CONSISTENTLY HAVE TO REFUND THE MONEY

THAT YOU SEND AS GOODS/SERVICES

WE DON'T WANT A CORPORATE ACCT…..WE AREN'T GETTING RICH OR MAKING MONEY OFF OF THIS

BUT WE ARE OK

THOUGHT THIS WAS FUNNY

AT SOME POINT  PPL WILL REALIZE THAT ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO

ABLE TO DO ITAS SO MANY HAVE TOLD ME IN THE PRIVATE MESSAGES

NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED

SOMETIMES I ASK WHY DID I DO THAT

EVEN NOW THAT WE ARE GOING THRU THIS…NEGATIVE STUFF…NEGATIVE PPL ON THE SITE

I DO KNOW AGAIN, AS SO MANY OF YOU HAS SAID GOD WILL BLESS US ALL

IT WILL WORK OUT IN THE END…GO THROUGH IT TO GET TO IT

AND BELIEVE ME I'M GOING THROUGH IT

BUT WE WILL GET THERE, AND GET THERE TOGETHER

OK, SO ALOT OF YOU HAD QUESTIONS ABOUT THE POST I PUT UP YESTERDAY

IT SAID…DON'T WORRY …BE HAPPY….THE RATES ARE LIVE

SO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT DO I MEAN WHEN I SAY LIVE RATES…TO ME,  WHEN I TALK TO 1, 2 BANKS AND THEY CAN SEE THE RATES….THE IQN AND THE IQD RATES MATCH AND FLUCTUATING AND LIKE ITS BEING TRADED OR LIKE ON FOREX AND IF I CAN CALL ANOTHER PERSON AND HE CAN SAY THE SAME THING….HIS BANK, AND HE SEE'S THE SAME THING AND NO HOLDS

THAT SAYS TO ME - LIVE RATE….THEY CALL IT LIVE AND ITS THEIR BIZ…..SO I CALL IT LIVE

IT HASN'T COME TO THE PUBLIC AND CAN IT CHANGE … WE'LL GO THROUGH THAT PART....MIGHT GO IN DEPTH

THE DEAL IS THAT YESTERDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE THEY CALLED EVERYONE IN....ALL AT ONE TIME…MULTIPLE BANKS….MORE PERSONNEL THEN EVER BECAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO

VERIFIED THE RATE AND SENT THEM IN FROM VARIOUS LOCATIONS

AND WERE READY TO ACCEPT THE PPL,,,,AND YET, HERE  WE ARE

YESTERDAY THEY DIDN'T DO ALL THAT…THEY WERE KINDA MAD

THERE WAS A TIMER…A COUNT DOWN CLOCK TO WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

2 NIGHTS AGO IT TICKED DOWN TO ZERO….AND IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

IT COULDN'T HAPPEN…THE TIMER TIMED OUT…THERE WAS A HICCUP/\...THEY DISCUSSED IT

CAME TO A CONCLUSION…SO NOW THERE IS NO TIMER…IT CAN GO AT ANY TIME

THEY'VE DONE EVERYTHING ELSE

I THOUGHT THAT TIME

DIDN'T THINK IT WAS GOING TO BE YESTERDAY

I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THE SAME TIME IT WAS SCHEDULED AND HERE WE ARE AGAIN

SUPPOSED TO BE NO HOLD BACK….IT CAN GO AT ANY MOMENT

SO WAKE UP THIS MORNING AND TALK TO PPL…EVERYONE IS UPSET..FRUSTRATED…MADDER THAN MAD

TOLD YOU THAT THE AGENCIES IN DC WERE GIVEN PERMISSION TO TALK TO EACH OTHER ABOUT IT

NOT TO YOU AND ME…BUT THEY WERE GIVEN A TIME TO TALK…ITS GOING GUYS, AND BE OVER WITH

AND YET WE ARE STILL HERE WAITING

THIS IS WHATS GOING ON…UPS AND DOWNS OF THE DAY

THEN THIS MORNING, AND SEE OUR RATES HAVE NOW GONE TO 3.87 AND .98

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS…THEY GOT TICKED OFF

BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T DO IT WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO IT

AND AN HOUR OR TO LATER IT WAS BACK TO DOUBLE DIGITS

SO, THIS IS THE UPS AND DOWNS I GO TO ON AN HOURLY BASIS AND THE INFO COMES IN AND THEY ARE FRUSTRATED…. AND AS WE SPEAK THEY ARE GOING THROUGH THE FINAL PROCESS AND THEY VOW THAT IF IT DOESN'T GO TODAY THEY AREN'T GOING TO GO THROUGH THE SAME THING AGAIN

BUT THEY SAID THAT LAST YEAR..AND THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE BRINGING PPL IN, LATE HOUR, ETC..

THERE IS NO POLITICAL FOOTBALL…NOW, THAT'S WHATS WE ARE TOLD…DON'T KNOW IF THAT IS TRUE

PPL ARE PPL AND EMOTIONS CARRY OVER

THERE IS TOO MUCH GOING ON IN THAT ARENA AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET IN DEPTH ON THAT

WHILE WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT…ESPECIALLY OVER THE WEEKEND, LEADING UP TO TUESDAY

WE'RE NOT - NOT TNT

TODAY IS NOT OVER…WASN'T AT 2AM…DOESN'T MEAN IT CAN'T BE AT 2PM

AND THEY ARE BRINGING IN THEIR PERSONNEL IN FOR THE DAY AND THE WEEKEND

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU ARE INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS

NO DIFF. IF YOU ARE ON YOUR JOB AND GET A 9AM MEETING AND GO BACK TO YOUR DEPT.

AND THEN SOMETHING HAPPENS AND THEN YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN ADJUSTMENT, IT HAPPENS EVERY DAY IN LIFE,  IE. FAMILY ON THE WAY TO THE ZOO, AND GET A FLAT TIRE, SO WE CAN'T BE AT THE LION CAGE AT NOON,  NOW WE ARE LATE, CAN'T HAVE LUNCH

ITS BEING IN THE MOMENT IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT….AND SOME CAN'T

BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY STRESSFUL THINGS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE

YOU'RE IN A GREAT POSITION'…YOU BOUGHT DINAR….SOMEONE WILL LET YOU KNOW......GO WATCH TV

BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DO..WE WANT TO LEARN ABOUT THE ALL OF THIS  WE'LL BECOME CFO'S OR CEO'S OR CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD

EVERYTHING DOESN'T GO ACCORDING TO SCHEDULE AND THAT'S WHAT WE GO THROUGH.....ESPECIALLY THIS…WE HAVE NO CONTROL

WE ARE NOT EVEN IN THE BOARD ROOM ALL WE KNOW IS THAT FROM THE HIGHEST LEVELS

WE HEAR ITS A GOOD

AND WE DON'T KNOW WHEN OR HOW MUCH….WE WON'T KNOW TILL IT HAPPENS

WE LIKE THAT FOR THE SAME DAYS IN A ROW

IT DIDN'T FLUCTUATE A PENNY AND THEN IT DIPPED DOWN AND NOW ITS BACK

BUT WANT TO TALK TO ANOTHER ONE, BEFORE I 

NOT A TIMER, SYSTEM SET AND READY TO GO…JUST THE AUTHORIZATION

IT WAS PUSHED TO TELLER SCREENS AND SEE IT

NO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WALK IN THE BANK

AND NO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SEE IT

EACH BANK HAS PPL CONFIRMING IT THAT THEY CAN IN FACT SEE IT

YESTERDAY IT WAS THERE…THIS MORNING IT WASN'T…AND NOW IT IS

SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?.......WE WAIT AND SEE.

NOW IF WE GO W/ IRAQ ON THE TV THE OTHER DAY, THAT IT WOULD RV SOON, IN THE COMING DAYS

AND I WAS EXCITED ABOUT IT

YESTERDAY AND TODAY THEY ARE EXPLAINING TO THEM THAT THE DINAR MUST GO INTERNATIONAL,  THE COMPANIES COMING IT - THEY NEED IT TO OPERATE

THEY AREN'T SAYING JANUARY, FEB. OR JUNE OF NEXT YEAR

THEY ARE POSTING THIS ON THEIR TV TODAY

ONCE AGAIN, OTHERS SAY MONTHS DOWN THE ROAD AND NOT UNTIL NEXT YEAR

WHERE DO PPL GET THIS INFO ? DO YOU THINK THEY PUT THIS ON THE TV FOR SOMETHING THAT'S MONTHS FROM NOW IF IT WAS THEIR CHOICE…THEY DID THEIR PART…AND THEY SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF THAT

YOU DON'T SEE THEM ARGUING IN PARLIAMENT, ABOUT THE MINISTERS, THE GOI, OR THE LAWS

YOU DON'T SEE ALLAWI, OR BARZANI, OR MALIKI, FUSSING AND FIGHTING, WHY THINK THAT IS AN ISSUE ???? WHEN ITS NOT.

READING QUESTIONS----- THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS AND TONY READ THEM SUPER FAST, SO PLEASE LISTEN TO THE ANSWERS ON THE REPLAY IF THE QUESTIONS BELOW ARE PERTINENT TO YOU. ----   I TRANSCRIBED THE LAST FEW.....

[tnbullfrog] Describe what you mean when you refer to live rates.  Thanks

[promiselc] Once the rates are live and RV is a GO, how long before we are notified and will be allowed to go to the bank. I have heard some say it may be a few days?? Is this a possibility?

[Coach12] My question is as follows; We are at the end of our waiting period and all the needed agencies involved are in agreement. Realistically, can any one agency override the next to continue in this never-ending holding pattern? Thank you

[crowell] What is left to be done? What can you not share?  Or, what can you share?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

RATE – RV – CE – BANK QUESTIONS

[graciousme] Do we have to have an announcement about being asset backed currency before an RV is announced ???

[RV4R] You mentioned that if we already have a Wealth Manager, we can talk to him directly when this RV's. Is that INSTEAD of calling the 800#? Will he be able to do the same things for me that I would get by calling the 800#?

[maddendomination] are we going to see this on sites like cbi.com or xe.com or onada when it RV's?

[modsquad] If all I have are reserves that are still not paid off at the time of RV, and we need to keep this money separate from all other money, how can I open a new account at the bank for this money to be wired to? Is wiring the best option from an exchanger?

[modsquad] I plan on paying off the reserve with RV money before the remainder is wired.

[subtle] goldengirl_777: I have a question for Tony sub: Can we have more privacy with our Bank accounts so that Tellers don't know exactly how much we have in them. I thought Tony touched on it yesterday but I missed it. Thanks!

[kbjock] Will Group Healthcare be one of the Perks the banks will offer?

[subtle] hi...passing on a question for tony...any new or additional news for ce banks for Canadians?....has he heard anything relating to the prosperity programs being sent out ?

^^^

POST RV QUESTIONS

[chicagonewbee] will Tony have a post RV site to help us / guide us thru this and help us new wealth ppl this is a scary yes i am scared to be almost in the wealthy way we have bonded here will the site contiue of close after this is done because I am scared @#+*&^*+^

A-  YES, THE SITE WILL BE HERE, AND ENHANCE IT AGAIN,  BE PART OF THE TEXT SYSTEM, IT WON'T BE MONDAY, WED. AND FRIDAY, BE BACK TO LIFE... BUT IF AND WHEN I DECIDE TO DO A CALL, I'LL DO A TEXT, AND THIS IS A FREE SITE, AND IT WILL COST 10K TO SEND OUT A TEXT,  SO NOT GOING TO JUST SEND TEXTS, DON'T THINK WE'LL MODERATOR'S,  PAM WILL HAVE ALL THAT MONEY AND WILL SAY-----" I'M NOT DOING THE BOARDS",  AND MONTANA "TRANSCRIBE WHAT???" , NOT GOING TO HIRE PPL AND SPEND 50K A MONTH ON SALARY'S FOR A BOARD THAT'S FREE, I LOVE YOU BUT NOT THAT MUCH

AND NOT GOING TO CHARGE YOU TO TALK W/ YOU, BUT BE ADULT ENOUGH, THE BOARD WILL BE HERE, THIS WASN'T MY IDEA, AND DIDN'T PLAN IT,  BUT WE WILL BE HERE AFTER THE RV AND WE WILL DISCUSS THE RATE, AND DISCUSS WHAT YOU ARE DOING, BUT NOT 3 TIMES A WEEK.

[Compassion] Tony, give us a rundown on post RV....what to expect for Conference Calls...and sharing info!

^^^

GENERAL QUESTIONS

[jackaroo] okie says the rates are unbelievably high. do share please.

A- THINK WE TALKED ABOUT IT

[shatterstar] Jester released a rate of 3.663412 that it has been for the last 2 months. How is it that you have been aware of a rate of 23.86? Is your rate from different sources?

A- DON'T KNOW WHERE HE GETS HIS RATE FROM,  I GET MINE FROM BANKING PPL, THAT ARE A PART OF THE CASH OUT SYSTEM ITSELF.

[iWANTANRV] I’m heading out for a week on vacation. Should I take a couple notes with me or can I leave them home? In other words are we going to get this done soon?

A-  IF I WAS GOING ON VACATION, I WOULD TAKE SOME W/ ME, CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN ITS GOING TO HAPPEN AND CASH OUT SOME, GET ON A PRIVATE PLAN, AND GO HOME AND DO THE REST.

IF I HAD THE POWER TO DO IT... IT WOULD BE DONE, AND WE'D GET $30,  BUT ALL I DO IS PASS ON WHAT I HEAR AND PUT THE PIECE OF THE PUZZLE TOGETHER, AND WE TALK ABOUT IT AND WHAT MAKES SENSE.

LIVE Q & A NOW

c- gm,  thank you,  you are so beloved, and provided to us, sincerely,  thank you - appreciate you,  when we hear - somewhat of a newbie,  3 years,  have to get more grounded, when i hear what you pass on, what you are hearing and when that doesn't happen or come through - you must say to yourself, at least I know, here is my question, what are the 4 things, you remind yourself of,  at least i know this.........

maybe a mantra...what 4 things do I need to know,  so this I know is true?

t- this is what I know, without a doubt, at some point it has to happen, so I can't lose, it does have to happen, and if not today, tomorrow or the next day,   #2  I know I'm talking to the right ppl, their  positions and the sources , its not a lie, or to trick Tony, we don't matter that much and #3 and if all else fails, no matter what I'm doing, to put in this much money and get this return, even in 10 years, nothing else on earth, so I know I'm in the right place, and I know for sure every day I will get new info, and new piece to the puzzle and say OK, there it is.

c- so that helps you last through the rumor mill

t- no it helps me get through the good stuff I hear,  not the junk

you don't want to know the half of it

c- maybe my 2nd ?,  there are 2 kinds of info,  article sites, and so appreciated Enoreste and Kap, and do their homework, and if you are stuck on articles... and then there is like your site,  you don't talk about articles,  why would I want to listen to one over the other?

t-  I think articles sites are great, and we went off of articles - until we built contacts, and the level of contacts, and we have a lot, its got a life of its own, and the agency ppl say you give the best info and then they want to give you more info, or hey you are doing it for the right reasons so I want to help you... i got contacts .. 6 degree's of separation, but prior to that, it was about articles,  not mad at articles, it got us to where we need to be, some still read articles today that applied 3 years ago, they don't see where we are in the system, and we've already gone through that portion... those 6, 7 years when Iraq wasn't paying out, that's when it was done,  or when they were pulling in the 3 zero notes in, and everyone told me that no, its not, and now they say oh yes,  not tooting my horn,  as far as the Iraq books,  they are today, doing this, announcing the budget --- on Sunday a big announcement, how can they do 14 if we didn't do 13... Ki cards, etc..  don't want to degrade anyone, and that's what I look at , and its rehashing stuff from years ago, especially the 3 zero notes,  so why look at articles that say it starts in Jan. 

t- when I began, I didn't believe this anymore than the man in the moon, but you do the research and i was excited, and this can't go on forever, and we are at the point and someone has to be bold enough to take the step, we can't say its Iraq GOI,  because we don't see that anymore.. P:aliment... this was supposed to happen in April, its resolved, just waiting to be announced,  so for new ppl, they have to go through it like we did, every day is a possibility and give the info that makes sense,  can't give you everything I get, you wouldn't believe the call I got before this started....

t- I don't rely on one person in Iraq, we have a bunch of ppl in a bunch of locations and we have a friends nephew in law --- taxi cabs,  in the Gov. in the Parliament, in the Military base and we don't rely on just one person,  here in the States the same way, vast resources and every bank, all the agencies, we see the memo, got a copy of the Oct. 2 memo, it wasn't really about the RV,  just training on foreign currency, but we know they got trained last year and are the locations, and every day get sent... so new process about what the exchangers do,  short term, long term, etc.. it made more sense to me, to apply to that, and not the rv.

next

c- the guys in DC said to put the IQD in a brand new acct.,   so if we get interest on the acct. would it dirty the IQD

t- no, lol,  lets think about it,  if you have Fed. money and Treasury money, and everything in your fed acct. is taxed at 39%, but all the interest in backed by Fed. and if its treasury, then all the interest is backed by Treasury funds

next

c- talking about Mom and Pop banks,  are they going to wire the money to WF

t- don't know, they brought them into the fold, and use larger banks for the qualifier... also did it so there is no back log,  don't know all the details

c- Dodd/Frank, locate paperwork?

t- go to the UST website and search or google it

c- as far as 1111, I get calls from Switzerland, and as far as Forbes, they have printed articles on how its a scam

t- I thought it was funny myself

c- is there someone to talk to privately after the call

t- what you want to talk about

c- can't say

t- Pam likes to do this kind of stuff,

t- throw her under the bus

next

c- how are you

t- SUPER FANTASTIC

c- thought that is what it was

c- do we know how many currencies are going to rv right now

t- I don't know,  193 countries and some use the same currencies,  again, there was going to be 3 baskets , then it went to 2, and then all the same day,  and as of Monday, 16.... this might get me in trouble, know what the 16 are, or most of them, and it may have all changed and someone listening might be able to find out the answer for me

c- not sure how important it is...

c- the other day the dong was over $3, never got into the dinar... where is it at now?

t- I know what I was told,  see here is the thing guys,  double digits and over $3

t- its a double edged sword,  i give you info, and then ppl are upset or curious for 1 reason, because the info is the truth or close to the truth and get mad,  and they can call me at any time and tell me to shut up and believe me I would,  but I give you so much info and it is being questioned...they can call me and say shut up -- Letting the whole world know that I will 

c- a low end they'd come in at

t- the dinar low, is 3.44  and the dong low is .47

and neither one is close to either one

t- the worst case scenario - the lowest we'd see it

c- you think this before the firs of Sept.

t- today is the 6th of Sept.  so we can rule that out

c- mean October

t- I hope it will, it should have happened so many times - this week, and last week, and we know what the problem is, but we can't talk about it, and everyone is ready and everyone needs it..

c- so the 2014 budget has anything....

t- nothing to do w/ it

t- ppl tell you in Jan or April or not ready to happen -- ask them why?

t- give me more than that, what exactly needs to be done, if you know its not happening for another 30 days,  if they know that, then someone told them exactly why

and if its not happening now, then when is it happening

t- i give you whats in the minute,  and you can see whats on other boards,  if 8 say the sky is blue, and 2 say pink,  I'll go w/ the 8

c- just take the info, its not about us

next

c- I'm doing super fantastic today,  will Suntrust bank do the exchange

t- no idea,  I know about the big 4, and they branched off to small one, but no info on any specific banks,  BofA, CHASE, WF, 5/3RD...all trained

next

c- is this Tony

t- all day every day

c- I just think you are absolutely fantastic  and how much of a blessing you have been in my life, wish you could announce how many are on the call,  want to give you a nickname MOSES, all the attributes of him and setting ppl free,  besides a  Tshirt, but do something that's lovely - not everyone wears t-shirts

t- don't call me Moses -- not that all

T- Pam and Montana, have for the ladies, Gold Coins, and wanted to give them out for the ladies....  if they are too heavy they won't

c- but a logo that came from TNT 

t- we'll try to do that for the ladies… now to your question

c- i have an acct. at WF - is there going to be a list of local banks, I want to cash out enough to pay a trust and then do the big cash outs,  how do we get the Mom and Pops list

If we call the 800#, it might affect us

t- i only heard one bank, and that is, w a group, and with WF and if you call using their number, once you call using their number, then you get paid off of you anyway....

c- where do we get that # from

t- they'll send it to you

c- not me, I only have 12 in the acct.

t- not WF, the group

t- you call the 800# and ask for the closest affiliate

t- or call your local bank

c- you don't know where I live

t- might have to work harder - but it will still be there

c- for rural area's

t- that's why they set it up, so you wouldn't have to drive

c- I'm worried about the rate being diff.

t- don't worry about that

c- if the release of the 660T was to pay off our debt,  and I know about the republic, but why would our currency - be in the same situation as Cyprus,  and I'm in the 50% group that thinks they could

t- first all, pipe dream you are right, and every year - every month, someone says it, new gov. in place- makes sense to nobody

c- that's 30 years old

t- right, and new names and packages... none of that will happen and the 660T was divided around the world, not for the US and not for our debt,  we have bonds that our Gov. will be doing,  and I gave you the Treasury and FDIC, and they create them all the time, our debt will be paid when this happens, and no need to give us a haircut, 

t- the dollar will go down, but that how we get the higher rate, there is a method to the madness,  will it come back up, yes, and we'll still have the dollars, and know how to make our money make money - put it to work and it won't be all the doom and gloom

t- we as the 3M do what the rich haven't done, and that's stimulate the economy,  they're scared, but if ppl don't spend money, the economy won't rebuild, and they know it

c- lot of us want to get out of here though

c- one more ?, is there any one question we need to ask at the currency exchange, if they throw me a sheet of paper

t- i control my money,  no decisions made w/ my money unless I authorize to do it, not letting it sit in an acct. and let you gamble it... they get 1% a day on your money anyway, 

next

c- our Pres. was taking ?s at the G20 and Indonesia is backing our project, and made me think, is this a big Poker game,  on the back screens has the I and R been going up

t- I don't ask what happens daily,  I know what supposed to happen, but don't think it has anything to do w/ whats going on today, the rates were adjusted a long time ago

c- IQN OR IQD, is it actually floating

t- yes it is, that's why I was excited earlier this week, and multiple banks confirmed it

c- sounds like a pulse and a heartbeat

c- you said 2am on the 5th

t- I said that?

c- no, just guessing

t- that gets me in trouble

c- we love your blasts, the 2 guys in the 3 letter agencies

c- is this Lew and LeGaurde

t- no

c- have a super fantastic day,  leading up to Tuesday, the Pres. speech on Tues. night but about Syria

c- you think there will be an announcement

t- not going to happen, and Tues. is def. about Syria

c- love RayRen the RV alert and the siren goes off,  what about Sunday - Eagle 1 thought it was the drop dead day, Mountain Goat too

t- I'd like it to be today, they all say its good to go, but no one makes it go,  I know where its at, and they need authorization, its a bigger game then the one that we are playing, more repercussions, its not supposed to be the football

next

c-- SantaFe --- is the IMF and UST still at odds and that's whats holding it up

t- think they are the final 2 that can make it happen

c- in your opinion, what or who can prevent it

t- anything, from Iraq, or the other countries over there, but we hope they're not,  we hope it gets done before that happens

c- if everything is done, and all that is waiting for the authorization, who in the heck gives them the authorization

t- the only thing that i get from the bank, want to say it right, without getting anyone mad

c- I can understand, if it gets you in trouble ignore it

t- the only thing they are waiting on is the authorization has to come from us, our banks can't do it, till the UST says they can

t- here is the computer, I put excel and windows and its ready to go, but you can't turn it on till I tell you to….that's the bottom line….ok?

c- ok

t- above our pay grade

c- but you know who that person is

t- everyone knows

c- I don't

t- go ask, they'll tell you, don't want trouble

next

c- if a war breaks out, will this automatically stop the RV

t- well,  not going to say it will automatically, but most likely, yes

t- if you aren't paying attention and watched the speech this morning and it will affect multiple countries and no one will do anything for some time to come

c- if its before , will it stop the war

t- no, its not the country being fought over, when something happens in Lybia -it affects Lybia's currency,  the surrounding countries won't lose value

c- what about the threat from Iran, and they say if we bomb, then they are doing something to the American's in Iraq

t- they're telling their militants to attack the Embassy's, but we'll be prepared

c- if the RV happened , would it have an affect

t- no

c- I have 2 companies that I bought dinar for, did I have to put them in the company name or can I put them in the acct.

t- letter of -- POA, transfer into the company name,  call the 800#, he can only wire it to the name of the person who bought it.. whose name is on it,  its being tracked by the UST --- 

c- if you bought dinar for your family and they are all around the US and they gave you the money  - but you did the transaction

t- the bank -no, the currency exchangers yes,  anyone can walk into a bank and exchange

c- don't stop sending the blasts out,  

t- great team, thank you

next

c- thank you for all this info, its helped me and many others

c- would like your opinion and more or less in between the lines,  about, that Sunday the big announcement will be the RV and take about 4 days before we can exchange.. if that is true, does that mean, its only for the IQD or able to exchange the VND earlier, if that is true

t- if it was true,  I know there is a big announcement, could it be the RV announcement, absolutely, I'm waiting for the day,  my understanding is that the banks said immediately, the other said within 2 hours,  and not 4 days... the other is a tradeable currency already

c- that was my only question, and the 3 baskets, and then 2 baskets,... but know that the VND and the IQD will be together

t- and the Indonesian Rupiah, since you all bought it

c- I have that too, a little nostalgia- my dad was born in Indonesia

c- I have a private group and the local WF is ready for us, and we appreciate all you do for us

t- I'd like to take this time to thank RayRen, and my Mother, and Montana - Flying Star, and I think its FlyingStar and Already Blessed So Ready For it, and Angelica and RailRoader, Millionaire Mama, and our chat mods and all of them do this on our own, not getting paid, and supporting to be here and help you, and free conference call didn't know what to do with us, never had anyone reach 5K on the call, and we had 13,300 ppl and that tells you where we are at, and then we have the radio, God know how many that blasts out to -- and to go into Forbes and they directly talk about our site and that tells you the ppl you are bringing and helping each other, no fan fare, but if you do the right thing, you'll be blessed - just do the right thing and continue to help each other and I really like the way you help each other, and we have a bunch of ppl that are new, and they're excited,  and I don't believe every time at 1, etc.. but at certain times, I'm excited like everyone else,  and I know there is an EGO thing or a Top Tier thing, and they don't want us to know the min. but there are so many pieces in the puzzle and we are in the window, and when ppl ask questions, they don't understand the news articles are 2 years behind, or whats going on in the system,  there is a reason they're not talking about it, but they don't know it, the more we can help each other and the more tolerant we are.

next

c- should we buy all the homes and boats now, because of a haircut

t- the dollar is going to go down and I'd buy it now, before it cost me more of my dollars....

t- real estate actually is always safe and I've noticed right here in my area, we have million dollar properties are all going down and reduced 3 times in the same week, 

- did you turn the speaker down - must be the other guys listening - but you have to weigh it,  one thing that Mountain Goat shared,  the one mistake, athletes make more than anyone, they go and buy a house with a mortgage, and cars w/ car payments.... and let their agents make the payments, if you have the money - own it - doesn't make sense --- this is what you do w/ the 25% - you don't know the future,  the other 25% is what you will live on and pay interest and the 50% - if its not taxed, then you have more money,  and if you don't - how will you make your payments if you run out of the money.. you'll regret it

c- I have a plan to increase the economy in Florida...lol

t- I bet you do

next

c- you have a lot of respect for Mountain Goats, and the 3 part series - pretty sobering, 

t- I read them

c- where things are heading and the history, is it pretty accurate of the big picture?

t- one thing we can't argue w/ is history, its already happened, been telling you for 2 years is for our economy to take a hit after this happens and the reason is we will lose some value, they are dividing it up into 5 regions and more autonomous decisions without our approval all the time and it changes things...

can we avert some things, every plan can be changed, and we do things we are supposed to do, stimulate the economy... are there other things in our future, and things in Obamacare I don't like and changes in our society I don't like, that our Reps signed off on, but they're in there, ID our personal gold and personal silver, 5 year prison sentence, but its in there, and that doesn't mean our society is going to hell in a hand basket, and if we are going to a gold backed society and they need to know where it is, have they don't it before, yes, it has, history,  not everything that Mountain Goat said will happen, and with the new money will we have the power to change it, maybe, someday they will die off and we'll be the new millionaires, and look at everything as another piece of info and see what I see myself - what type of future is out there

c- the year 2000 and Y2K, and when it came to pass, nothing -- sometimes we project things and the future is not written yet and choices exist and the PTB have a plan to implement the NWO, doesn't mean the plan will succeed

t- right, just cause they made a plan, doesn't mean they all do it their way

t-others put out doom and gloom scenario's, and change the things that we can change, but you can't do it if you don't have the info,  the biggest thing we are trying to do here, is to open your eyes and live more than just your 5 blocks or your part of the city, for the next 20 yeas, hope you are getting an education about business and financing... world events....

sorry guys  TONY LOST THE RADIO

t-back to what I was saying -- hope we all use this to grow and pay attention to more than our community, but the whole world... especially as new millionaires,  throw the rock and cause the ripple effect like Mountain Goat said - if we do the right thing... our community as we buy things there, the job market and a positive way to look at it, like the Iraqi dinar, we are the new foundation and have new ideas, and the stock market will be volatile and so many of us will buy for the first time and IPO's and a bunch will take back from the banks,  and wont' be able to project, along w/ Hedge Funds, it will all be out of whack for the 6 month period of time and if we know that, we know how to protect ourselves, 

next

c- we joined TNT - where do I go to speak to other Canadians

t- we have a thread for Canadians

Pam-- TNT Global for International Members, has a bunch of countries, but started with the Canadians

c- do I go to tntdinar.com ? or separate website

Pam:  are you registered in our forum

Tony never tells anyone --- go to www.tntdinar.com  and check from there,  all our call info is there and Montana's Flying Star conference call info there and our Celebrate Vegas there...

c- do we send $ for the Tshirts

Pam- Tony?

Tony-- we can't explain about Vegas till after the RV, and as soon as we do that, we had a sign up to gauge how many ,  but then after the RV we will have a final numbers

c- just the dong and dinar to invest in, 

t- lot of ppl looking at the Indonesian Rupiah

t-not talking about any others now, but more to come

c- you're a great human being

TONY-- way to much to read, but we'll talk about later,  I guess there was a way to make money on the site, is what Pam is telling me... could be related to the blog talk radio revenue options...

Pam:  sounds awesome,  I didn't know either

Pam:  but that's what Blog Talk does, maybe that's why Forbes said ....

Tony-- all our ppl go to Free Conf. call, and then over 13K ppl on Blog Talk, and they checked w/ Guinness, so you are doing a great thing, and I say you... unfortunately our transcribers are tired... 2 hour limit... unless I talk and its not transcribed

go to the Forbes site--it had me laughing, and see what they are talking about and what we are living, so the news isn't always true

It lets us know that we are the site, and another one out of Cincinnati

and I think we are in the best light... we rely on you guys, I see the threads and even that I go back and see where it fits in the puzzle and fortunately get to call the sources and know... and they know there is never going to be anything like this, but either way, we try to vet it out and get a better understanding and how to be involved...

with that

GO IN AND THANK THE MODS EVERY DAY…THANK THEM FOR WHAT THEY DO

UNSELFISHLY…AND LIKE I'M TRYING TO DO

SOMEONE SHOULD START A THREAD FOR THOSE WE CAN'T IDENTIFY

THANK YOU FOR WHAT INFO YOU GIVE TNT

THEY LISTEN TO THE CALLS..AND THEY DO…AND SOME TEXT ME

WITH THAT ENJOY THE DAY

I'M STILL WAITING AND HOPING THAT THIS HAPPENS

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENS

LETS GO W/ THE POSITIVE…WE'LL SEE RESULTS THIS WEEKEND

ENJOY YOUR DAY EVERYONE

RECORDED LINK:

:ruiez:

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Links & Phone Number: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

***///

OH, NO....!

OUR EYES, OUR EYES...!  WE'RE BLI-I-IND....!    

This dude is just TOO, TOO much ! <_<  Seriously !

***///

RONSCARPA -- go hose out the plane and wash your hands real good, son.!

(gadzooks, :eek:  we can't believe you even put that pile of STEAMIN' BUTT STEW in yer plane to begin with,

much less TOUCHED IT !  :(

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Ever since Iraq has been released from CH7 and all these guys made erroneous predictions, they continue to draw on their unreliable resources or rehash information between themselves.

Anyone can see that this is just plain WRONG in order to get the newbies to buy more Dinar. Anyone that has been around for awhile do not even give them a second look anymore.

The way things are going in the Middle East, I really don't see this happening anytime soon. So I put the Dinar away and backed away from these sites.

I believe it will revalue some day.  Just not this weekend or the next.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand how TNT Tony can use the following statement:  

Thank you for being a part of TNT DINAR.

Have a great day!  :)   Montana

It appears that Adam Montana is endorsing him, which I highly doubt.  Can Adam, or someone else please explain, and does Adam even know that this is being done?

OMG, I am exhausted reading all this bull.  How can they keep coming up with so-called "intel" and then make up excuse after excuse - it's like a never-ending soap opera.

Anyone have a shovel they can lend me to dig my way out of the huge pile of dung they have flung?  LOL  :shrug:  :confused2: