Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

iraqi dinar value will rise if you converts $5,000 through airport bank

If every passenger travelling through Baghdad International Airport converts $5,000 through airport bank, IQD value will rise

Finance parliamentary: convert 5 thousand dollars per passenger raises the value of the dinar

03/09/2013

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the conversion of $ 5,000 per passenger helps raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, to be the advocate of the dollar before the government banks instead of exchange in illegal ways.

A member of the Finance Committee MP Najiba Najib told / JD / today: that the transfer of U.S. $ 5,000 per passenger and the official exchange rate by the Rafidain Bank in Baghdad airport will help raise the value of the dinar against the dollar.

And called Najeebeh to that does not limit the dollar third-specific and be in the state banks instead of exchange in illegal ways.

The Finance Minister Ali Shukri agency has instructed the Rafidain Bank in Baghdad airport transfer of $ 5 thousand dollars per passenger and the official exchange rate.

bit.ly/1cCtYiY

• Upvote 3

So Why Are'nt They Doing It Them ?????????

I hear ya buddy ,,  could be no one is looking to transfer good money into a suitcase full of dinar,  I can guess the cashier counter is very lonely ,    but my question from the earlier post !    where is this dinar suppose to come from ?  all the report say the dinar in the streets are worn out and torn too shreds ??  :shrug: lets  see the  rate of dinar rise before they start the trading of good money for bad

• Upvote 1

I hear ya buddy ,,  could be no one is looking to transfer good money into a suitcase full of dinar,  I can guess the cashier counter is very lonely ,    but my question from the earlier post !    where is this dinar suppose to come from ?  all the report say the dinar in the streets are worn out and torn too shreds ??  :shrug: lets  see the  rate of dinar rise before they start the trading of good money for bad

Exactly

true

Thanks Dinar Believer for the article and Zoomout for the post.  Sorting through the Arablish it looks like they are saying in essence:

We're going to start offering a money exchange system sponsored by the official national bank. If you exchange your dinar at an airport instead of the illegal currency markets on the streets, this will feed the national accounting system / support the national bank and as a result more accurately reflect transactions between our banks and people. When you go through the bank, (instead of illegal street exchange systems), it helps to increase how much your dinar will buy, as its value is not being diluted by these nasty illegal money changers. 

Looks like its pretty clear that money will be exchanged at the current bank exchange rate..... 

:peace: 

• Upvote 1

Thanks Dinar Believer for the article and Zoomout for the post.  Sorting through the Arablish it looks like they are saying in essence:

We're going to start offering a money exchange system sponsored by the official national bank. If you exchange your dinar at an airport instead of the illegal currency markets on the streets, this will feed the national accounting system / support the national bank and as a result more accurately reflect transactions between our banks and people. When you go through the bank, (instead of illegal street exchange systems), it helps to increase how much your dinar will buy, as its value is not being diluted by these nasty illegal money changers. 

Looks like its pretty clear that money will be exchanged at the current bank exchange rate..... 

:peace:

i agree  :bravo: