Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Got A Threatening Youtube Message From A Dinar Dealer lol

rulesforrebels

Okay, so I make some youtube videos from time to time just giving updates on the Dinar or giving my opinion on things related to Dinar or just talking about rumors and stuff I'm hearing. I'm by no means a pumper, if anything people would probably say I'm negative about the Dinar if anything.

Anyhow, a while back I had made a video basically warning people to be wary of buying Iraqi DInar options on ebay. Personally I'm not a fan of options to begin with my personal opinion is your better off buying physical dinar, but my other two points I made in my video was your often paying inflated product prices and shipping prices for the option which really isn't surprisingly because anything bought on credit is generally going to cost more but my biggest issue is recently or at least at the time I made the video I was seeing everyone comming out of the woodwork selling options. Were talking people with like 12 feedback who have no transaction history of selling Dinar all the sudden have like 10 sales for 30 million dinar options. I find it hard to belive they have the dinar to back up the optoins and basically figure they can collect free money and not deliver a product and this was a conern of mine. I also poitned out that ebay and paypal buyer protection will not cover you as technically this is probably agianst ebay policy as they dont allow investments, securities or intangible goods, I said you'd be lucky to get your origional money back let alone make them pay you millions post rv. 

I didn't call any particular dealers or ebay sellers out by name simply made these points and expressed my concern. This dinar dealer/ebay seller sends me a message telling me to take the video down or he's going to send me letters and sue me lol for slander or something like that.

First off I didnt call anyone out by name simply named off some concerns and secondly to sue someone for slander you have to prove you were slandered, what was said is untrue and its casued you to lose business. I never called this guy or anyone out by name.

• Upvote 9

So report him to eBay for selling investments! If you did not refer to a dealer name than he does not have much to stand on, but depending on how you referred to the Dinar Dealers on eBay he may be able to put together a group. Shady people don't usually go to that much trouble though. Mybe

he's legit who knows, check eBays rules and have some fun.

ebay is in it for the money too .... they collect fee's on every sale

I've tried contacting them before regarding people selling fake glod and silver coins, the people selling them are saying things in their add like "perfect replica" "Not marked as copy" "no magnetic properties" "weight exactly 1Oz" ...... they sell them apparently as souvenirs ..... if you can believe that.

the sellers say that these fakes are for collectors that cant afford the real thing ..... but whats to stop me from buying a 1oz american Glod eagle for $5 and selling it next week for $1,000 .... it's an exact replica, the weight is right, it's not marked as a copy ..... I may just get away with it , but I wouldn't do that, eBay have single handedly undermined the whole private online market for bullion sales. there are so many fakes on ebay I cant bid on anything with confidence anymore.

I've pointed out to a few of these sellers and to eBay that these exact copies are illegal , there a replica of legal tender currency..... which makes them counterfeit currency !!

Nobody seems to care.

It would be like me producing exact replicas of $100 dollar bills and selling them on ebay for $20 ......... you think i'd get away with that, I dont , I'd be locked up with in a week of posting the add, how selling fake gold coins is different I dont know.

There all making their money and selling items that unscrupulous individuals are going to buy and resell as the real thing ..... on eBay of course.

anyway rant over .... ebay sucks, I'm off out with my better half for dinner and drinks with some friends.

• Upvote 1

ebay is in it for the money too .... they collect fee's on every sale

I've tried contacting them before regarding people selling fake glod and silver coins, the people selling them are saying things in their add like "perfect replica" "Not marked as copy" "no magnetic properties" "weight exactly 1Oz" ...... they sell them apparently as souvenirs ..... if you can believe that.

the sellers say that these fakes are for collectors that cant afford the real thing ..... but whats to stop me from buying a 1oz american Glod eagle for $5 and selling it next week for $1,000 .... it's an exact replica, the weight is right, it's not marked as a copy ..... I may just get away with it , but I wouldn't do that, eBay have single handedly undermined the whole private online market for bullion sales. there are so many fakes on ebay I cant bid on anything with confidence anymore.

I've pointed out to a few of these sellers and to eBay that these exact copies are illegal , there a replica of legal tender currency..... which makes them counterfeit currency !!

Nobody seems to care.

It would be like me producing exact replicas of $100 dollar bills and selling them on ebay for $20 ......... you think i'd get away with that, I dont , I'd be locked up with in a week of posting the add, how selling fake gold coins is different I dont know.

There all making their money and selling items that unscrupulous individuals are going to buy and resell as the real thing ..... on eBay of course.

anyway rant over .... ebay sucks, I'm off out with my better half for dinner and drinks with some friends.

Yep.... Just like the "perfect" replicas of Rolex, Panerai, Breitling ( and other prestigious brands) watches.....They can sell for a lot of money.

Edited by umbertino

don't use the word dealers....sounds like a dope site...Go RV

yeah but that is exactly what it is, and addiction to hope of a better future is what keeps them supplied with customers. It's like crack, no matter how many times you hear it is bad for you as long as the crack dealer keeps telling you he has what you want you keep coming back.

What’s funny is if some of these "investors" put as much time, capital and effort into actual CE they might make some real cash. Don’t get me wrong though I got my IQD stashed somewhere and it will be there until its worth something substantial or I have grandkids one day that need money to play monopoly with.

• Upvote 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiS7vbOEnCw

If you look in the comments section you can see the comment that was sent to me. I wasn't trying to ruin anyone's business and I specifically didn't specifically call any dealers out by name on purpose because I don't know for sure who does and doesn't have the DInar to back their options or layaway but it is a concern of mine, espeically when I see people new to ebay with seemingly no track record of being dinar sellers who all the sudden have like 150k worth of dinar up for sale in options. I also commented on and this is just my personal opinion but I basically think even if you only got $50 to spend its better spent on cash than options.

As for what you guys said about ebay very true they dont really enforce their own rules. I used to sell electronics on ebay and people would constantly be stealing my pictures and stuff ebay would never do anything about it, people would kill me in search rankings because they would have duplicate listings up and ebay would do nothing about it. Your right they do have a section where you can report someone selling "securities" and an option by definition is a security. I don't want anyone's listings to get taken down I just think its funny this guy is trying to threaten me to take down a vid that really has nothing to do with him and where he wasn't called out in the video. I notice sterling used to have I think a youtube video and an article saying beware of physical dinar and options purchased off ebay. i told him why doesnt he go harrass them about that if it's truly slanderous and libel.

• Downvote 1