Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT WOULD YOUR ATTITUDE BE IF IT HAPPENED 3 MOS AGO?

I feel it is almost anti-climatic now.  When I finally DO get the call, my feeling now is:  It's about time!

Whereas three months ago I was giddy with excitement!!

WELL.........   Maybe thats a GOOD thing!!!  A lot of information has come out in the past three months!  Much food for thought!

As a person brought up a couple of days ago: whats going to happen to the stock market when 3 million people that have become rich overnight start investing? People are  -  over night  -  going to have CASH.  More cash then they've ever even DREAMED about.  Are they going to know who to talk to? Are they going to know what to talk about? Are they going to know where they want to invest?  Probably not.  That's why so many people blow their funds so quickly after having a wind fall.

What if/when the economy tanks? Are they going to be in a position to have planned for their future and still have access to funds or a tradable currency  i.e.  gold, silver, bullets, etc?

I think I've changed gears in the past 3 months of listening to "gurus" saying:  "tomorrow"  "tomorrow"  "tomorrow".  I hope "tomorrow" will soon be upon us but my plan is to have all that I want done and accomplished in the first sixty days after the rv just in case.  Tithe, getting out of debt, necessary purchases, fun purchases, taxes set aside etc.  

Can you tell I've been a budget coach for 30+ years?

Think it through.  Plan for the "what if" days ahead.  What are you going to do if the banks close? What will you do if the stock market absolutely CRASHES?  How diversified are you really?  Where is it going to be kept?  Where will you go and how will you get there?  Lots of things to ponder!  Lots and Lots!

Have a great day but give it some thought because "tomorrow" will SURELY be here soon!

COME ON RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        :backflip:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I hate to burst your bubble.....but the problem with having a lot of money is that because most of us have'nt been through that process yet it can turn into an overwhelming moment.  Everyone thinks about how great it's going to be being rich but what they fail to recognize is thats it's also a HUGE responsibility. And that we are all going to need a lot of the right people in our lives to help us navigate this new venture.

I dont know about the rest of you but thats a very scary thought for me.   Remember the old saying "easy come, easy go" so that's why I have to agree with Paperboy and say that VIP is a GREAT place to learn about all the options we have available out there for us.  Plus there is a wonderful interaction from very knowledgable members  that are all in the same boat as we're all in so they bring a lot to the table.

I highly recommend it.      :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

You are on to something.  Paperboy is right.  This and so many other topics have been covered.  

As time has gone by I have matured in my thinking.  So the delay in an RV has become a blessing in that will not be buying that mega yacht or the jet.  At this point, I stand a much better chance of not becoming the next millionaire gone broke story.  

Whatever your next investment field of interest is I would suggest that you start doing your homework now.  Act as if, think as if.  Practice, practice, practice.  If you do you're own stocks, at least, be "paper trading" now. Hone your skills.  If you plan to get into land, start looking now.  Go to some auctions, prepared as if you were there to buy.  Have your comps.  Hone your skills.  If you already have the mind set and skills then when you have the means you can just pull the trigger.

By honing your skills with this current investment into the IQD, I'd say that you aren't properly prepared and schooled without bare minimum of VIP and if you really want to see some absolutely amazing stuff for asset protection, OSI.  Not pumping, just sharing my opinion.

• Upvote 1

MIT,  what a great name as it pertains to this topic!!!  Millionaire in Training.  as we all should be.  If not, there is still hope for a come back!  The first one of us to write a book about how we waiting for an RV.  Never planned, never prepared, didn't soak up the massive amounts of knowledge and bounce ideas off of folks REALLY into this.  And lost it all in a matter of months/years.  But still it will be a good book and they should recoup some of their losses.

I have seen both sides.  I have been in VIP/OSI for a long time.  I lost my passwords.  I took about five months to fix it.  Note to self: DO NOT REPEAT.  It was SO refreshing to get back in amongst people with similar goals.  Much less drama.  Get in, read the pinned topics and go from there.  

• Upvote 1

Think it through.  Plan for the "what if" days ahead.  What are you going to do if the banks close? What will you do if the stock market absolutely CRASHES?  How diversified are you really?  Where is it going to be kept?  Where will you go and how will you get there?  Lots of things to ponder!  Lots and Lots!

****////

Dear BlueBird of Happiness:

Guess you didn't see on the news this week that Tampa Bay is already the most stressful place to live.

And today we read your cheerful post. :(

No matter how prepared we think we are,

if all hell breaks loose, most of those plans are out the window anyway.

Hard to load the RV lock up the house and hit the road when BrownShirts & DHS spazzes are all over yer a$$.

Tampa Bay has CENTCOM, too.... so not only are hobummer's domestic armies coming after us, but we're a

sitting terror target, too.

Any more advice for us down here...? :confused2:

Sign Us --

Sitting Dicks in Tampa Bay

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:      that was funny!  Thank you ladies

***///

OKANE - glad we gave ya little chuckle... :P

We just felt SO piled on already this week here what with everything, then this !

We know he means well, but c'mon, man.... :o  it's hot here and we don't mean just the weather ! :unsure:  :ph34r:

:wave:  ;)  wish us luck ! :lol:

You are on to something.  Paperboy is right.  This and so many other topics have been covered.  

As time has gone by I have matured in my thinking.  So the delay in an RV has become a blessing in that will not be buying that mega yacht or the jet.  At this point, I stand a much better chance of not becoming the next millionaire gone broke story.  

Whatever your next investment field of interest is I would suggest that you start doing your homework now.  Act as if, think as if.  Practice, practice, practice.  If you do you're own stocks, at least, be "paper trading" now. Hone your skills.  If you plan to get into land, start looking now.  Go to some auctions, prepared as if you were there to buy.  Have your comps.  Hone your skills.  If you already have the mind set and skills then when you have the means you can just pull the trigger.

By honing your skills with this current investment into the IQD, I'd say that you aren't properly prepared and schooled without bare minimum of VIP and if you really want to see some absolutely amazing stuff for asset protection, OSI.  Not pumping, just sharing my opinion.

good ideals - thanks

I Plan On Placing Small Investments Into Stripper's G-String's ...

:D :D :D

ROFLMAO  I'll be right beside you in the investment circle, someone has to buy some clothes for those poor ladies, I couldn't in good conscience not help support the cause.

Actually 3 months ago if it would have RV'd?  Hmmm...............I'd probably still be hungover!!!  :twothumbs:   And sitting on a big @$$ boat somewhere in the Caribbean looking for some shipwreck gold, eating fresh caught lobsters, drinking tequila, and getting one helluva tan!!!   :cigar:  B)  B)

• Upvote 2

I agree but you need to think how you're going to diversify the CASH that you have!!   That's my point  (I hope)

Just what ARE you going to do with all of it? Where ARE you PHYSICALLY going to put it?

Food for thought!  That's all I'm trying to do here.  Food for thought!

Have a GREAT day

Don't worry, we've still got many moons to think about what we're going to do before anything big happens.

By then, many of us will be "old & wise".